Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#3064783 - 12/05/12 01:51 PM Re: BOB COSTAS Gun Control SPEECH RESPONSE [Re: TOW]
youngandfree
6 Point

Loc: Greene County, Tn.

Just listened to the Bob Costas rant again..his intentions were clear..so clear that the Anti gun crowd is quoting HIM to help promote against people exercising their 2nd Amendment Right.

#3064785 - 12/05/12 01:53 PM Re: BOB COSTAS Gun Control SPEECH RESPONSE [Re: TOW]
REM7
10 Point

Loc: GRUNDY COUNTY

just sad
#3065212 - 12/05/12 06:37 PM Re: BOB COSTAS Gun Control SPEECH RESPONSE [Re: Wildcat]
tntaxidermist
4 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
 Originally Posted By: tntaxidermist
 Originally Posted By: Koyodiak
 Originally Posted By: tntaxidermist
Go to danpatrick.com and listen to the interview from this morning.

Why, I watched the football game and saw/heard his comments live?

There was little confusion over what Costas said/meant.

Your right, lets just go by what he quoted from someone else's article. Lets be narrow minded and not let him explain anything just pick one thing he said and go with it. Lets judge him on that 50 sec clip for the rest of our and his lives. Heck yeah he's an idiot for sure.

Where did BOB COSTAS explain anything?????

Ok I foubnd it, I do not watch MSNBC, the most anti-gun, anti-hunting, anti- conservative network in the US. So now I know where you are coming from.

NBC SPOKESMAN explained it the other day before Costas.

And Costas DID say he WAS for gun control.

If YOUR for gun control then come out and say so, don't hide behind Costas.

Good grief, its like talking to my sisters kid. I clearly said I listened to him on the dan patrick show. Im done with this, I don't mind a good discussion but some people just don't seem to get what I saying.

#3065277 - 12/05/12 07:22 PM Re: BOB COSTAS Gun Control SPEECH RESPONSE [Re: tntaxidermist]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

Who wants to bet that Jason Whitlock owns a gun?

#3065309 - 12/05/12 07:48 PM Re: BOB COSTAS Gun Control SPEECH RESPONSE [Re: AndyW]
BMan
16 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Rather than listen to him on dan patrick, listen to him on MSNBC where he doubled down on his comments and said he was in favor of comprehsnsive gun control legislation.

http://www.infowars.com/bob-costas-young-men-cant-own-guns-without-something-bad-happening/

#3065349 - 12/05/12 08:05 PM Re: BOB COSTAS Gun Control SPEECH RESPONSE [Re: BMan]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: BMan
Rather than listen to him on dan patrick, listen to him on MSNBC where he doubled down on his comments and said he was in favor of comprehsnsive gun control legislation.

http://www.infowars.com/bob-costas-young-men-cant-own-guns-without-something-bad-happening/

Yep I saw that on the MSNBC web site but that send the guy off saying nobody ever reads what he says. Funny thing is we all can read it as many times as we want as long as it's not delected so his posts are STILL THERE FOR ALL TO READ.

#3065472 - 12/05/12 09:28 PM Re: BOB COSTAS Gun Control SPEECH RESPONSE [Re: Wildcat]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Bob Costas is definitely anti-gun and uneducated. Listen to the 9 min video from BOR show tonight.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bob-cost...er-gun-control/

#3065716 - 12/06/12 07:20 AM Re: BOB COSTAS Gun Control SPEECH RESPONSE [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
TOW
10 Point

Loc: Back 40

The "No Spin Zone" is dead.. It died last night. Bill sat on his hands and allowed Costas to ramble on and on..

#3065847 - 12/06/12 08:51 AM Re: BOB COSTAS Gun Control SPEECH RESPONSE [Re: TOW]
worriedman
6 Point

Loc: Bells

I have been trying to get the folks here at tndeer.com to wake up to what is happening regarding our gun rights for years. Am about to just flat give up, as too many sit on their hands and expect someone else to do the heavy lifting, or any of the work necessary as a mater of fact.

When all semi autos are banned, and you must leave your single shots at the Police Station to check out if you are lucky enough to have a place to hunt, remember there was a time that you could have gotten involved, but did not.

Life Member NRA, TFA, Tennesseans for Liberty

#3065861 - 12/06/12 08:59 AM Re: BOB COSTAS Gun Control SPEECH RESPONSE [Re: worriedman]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: worriedman
I have been trying to get the folks here at tndeer.com to wake up to what is happening regarding our gun rights for years. Am about to just flat give up, as too many sit on their hands and expect someone else to do the heavy lifting, or any of the work necessary as a mater of fact.

When all semi autos are banned, and you must leave your single shots at the Police Station to check out if you are lucky enough to have a place to hunt, remember there was a time that you could have gotten involved, but did not.

Preach On worriedman. You are correct. TNDeer is a microcosm of society. We are apathetic to anything that may cause us to have to do something extra.

THEN there are those on here who laugh at us when we tell them our rights are being chopped to nothing. They tell us that the animal rights folks are nothing to worry about, etc.. Yet some still ogle over their posts as if they were the queen bee.

Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Fish N Hunt, bowednlazy, ULTIMATE TARGETS, Philski, Original Booger
13295 Registered Users
Who's Online
54 registered (BuckWild, Bow Hunter, ZCM, Mudbone, Deer Whisperer, whiskey, 12 invisible) and 120 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13295 Members
42 Forums
85656 Topics
1035100 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.225 seconds in which 0.004 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.