Tndeer Logo

Page 4 of 4 <1234
Topic Options
#3060177 - 12/02/12 07:59 PM Re: Do you support companies who don't support you? [Re: guthooked]
BMan
16 Point

Loc: Middle TN

I could care less about your initial question; its irrelevant to my comment. I was pointing out that you called the topic preposterous - in other words, you condemned the very basis of the topic - then, told everyone to be open-minded. Irony is such a lovely thing, and you can't even see that your comment epitomized irony. (There's another word for you look up in the dictionary).

And context is definitely important: you stated that someone should have more of his income stolen from him than was being stolen. The context? The sweat of someone's brow, the money earned by their efforts, was being stolen - but you felt more of it should be stolen. Your words, sonny, not mine or anyone else's, and they are the mantra of libtards across the country.

You can't run from them now, no matter how hard you try, so quit digging while you can.

#3060179 - 12/02/12 07:59 PM Re: Do you support companies who don't support you? [Re: Wildcat]
guthooked
4 Point

Loc: Gibbs

Sawman, Me either. That was my whole point... Thanks for the input.

#3060182 - 12/02/12 08:00 PM Re: Do you support companies who don't support you? [Re: guthooked]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: guthooked
Wildcat, I have no opinion 'cause my only investment is my house. I was just asking for thoughts. Btw, do you think one the parties accurately reflect and encompass all of your political beliefs?

So you didn't make any investments other than your house but if ANYBODY ELSE did make more invertments with HIS OWN MONEY do you want to tax HIM a HIGHER RATE???

As for the question. The Republican Party reflects MOST of my political beliefts.

To say any one party reflects ALL ones's political beliefts would be an outright lie!!!!

Just take a look at Ron Paul, he was a Republican all his adult life and obnly swiched parties one time to run for president but once the election was over he swiched back to Republican.

You want more than 2 parties, take a look at England, Greece, France, Spain, Japan, South Korea, etc just look how well they are doing, look at all the dirt they throw out in their parliaments and ever the fist fights they get into while voting on bills.

Or if you would rather have a one party system you can look at Cubia, China, North Korea.

#3061049 - 12/03/12 10:56 AM Re: Do you support companies who don't support you? [Re: guthooked]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

I guess if you believe in everything, you're supported by both sides....

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3061818 - 12/03/12 07:03 PM Re: Do you support companies who don't support you? [Re: BMan]
guthooked
4 Point

Originally Posted By: BMan
I could care less about your initial question; its irrelevant to my comment. (There's another word for you look up in the dictionary).

Your words, sonny, not mine or anyone else's, and they are the mantra of libtards across the country.

You can't run from them now, no matter how hard you try, so quit digging while you can.

I'm pretty sure I almost immediately apologized for the word preposterous. You've called me a liar, implied that I don't know your "big" words, and called me sonny. Have I offended you someplace other than cyber world that you are being such a butt?

I told you what I thought, that was all.

#3061831 - 12/03/12 07:08 PM Re: Do you support companies who don't support you? [Re: Wildcat]
guthooked
4 Point

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
 Originally Posted By: guthooked
Wildcat, I have no opinion 'cause my only investment is my house. I was just asking for thoughts. Btw, do you think one the parties accurately reflect and encompass all of your political beliefs?

So you didn't make any investments other than your house but if ANYBODY ELSE did make more invertments with HIS OWN MONEY do you want to tax HIM a HIGHER RATE???

I didn't say I want anybody taxed at a higher rate. I used the word "should" as in, under the graduated tax model the wealthiest "should" be taxed more. I'm personally for a flat tax.

#3062492 - 12/04/12 07:02 AM Re: Do you support companies who don't support you? [Re: guthooked]
fishboy1
16 Point

Loc: Warren Co

Under the "Progressive" communist tax model ie...Graduated tax....
The wealthy ARE taxed more.

The wealthiest 2% of Americans pay 60% of the taxes collected.
Look at the total tax dollars they pay vs. the poor and middle class.

#3062528 - 12/04/12 07:52 AM Re: Do you support companies who don't support you? [Re: fishboy1]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

Originally Posted By: fishboy1
Under the "Progressive" communist tax model ie...Graduated tax....
The wealthy ARE taxed more.

Yep! Hey - From each according to his ability, to each according to his need!
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Afleming17, 260rem, Hunter244, Woodsmaster, Tennessee Skeeter
13278 Registered Users
Who's Online
110 registered (TAFKAP, Rockhound, feldmutze, reloadxx, Bullfrog, devo1980, 13 invisible) and 175 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13278 Members
42 Forums
85103 Topics
1028395 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.238 seconds in which 0.007 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.