Tndeer Logo

Page 467 of 550 « First<465466467468469>Last »
Topic Options
#3056182 - 11/30/12 04:53 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Thine is the kingdom!
Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen. "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

Revelation 1:7-8 NIV

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places.

Ephesians 1:17-20 KJV

And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

Matthew 28:18 NASB

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3056740 - 11/30/12 11:19 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

Whoever loves money never has money enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with his income. This too is meaningless.

Ecclesiastes 5:10 NIV

#3058093 - 12/01/12 10:11 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
kdxdude
10 Point

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Galatians 2:20 NIV

#3059339 - 12/02/12 10:19 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
kdxdude
10 Point

Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.

Proverbs 10:12 NIV

#3060613 - 12/03/12 05:01 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
kdxdude
10 Point

So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature. For the sinful nature desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the sinful nature. They are in conflict with each other, so that you do not do what you want.

Galatians 5:16-17 NIV

#3060618 - 12/03/12 05:09 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
MUP
Non-Typical

Today, if you hear His voice
We should avoid a hard heart, an unbelieving heart...

Afterward He appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen Him after He was risen.

Mark 16:14 KJV

Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts
as you did at Meribah,
as you did that day at Massah in the desert,
where your fathers tested and tried me,
though they had seen what I did.

For forty years I was angry with that generation;
I said, "They are a people whose hearts
go astray, and they have not known my ways."

Psalm 95:7-10 NIV

Take care, brethren, that there not be in any one of you an evil, unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God. But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called 'Today,' so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. For we have become partakers of Christ, if we hold fast the beginning of our assurance firm until the end.

Hebrews 3:12-14 NASB

And He (Jesus) said to him,

"You shall love the Lord your God
with all your heart,
and with all your soul,
and with all your mind.

This is the great and first commandment.

Matthew 22:37,38 RSV

#3060863 - 12/03/12 08:53 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: mr.big]
MUP
Non-Typical

On fire for Him
We will never be the same!

If I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in His name," His word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot. Sing to the LORD! Give praise to the LORD! He rescues the life of the needy from the hands of the wicked.

Jeremiah 20:9,13 NIV

-------------

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

Jeremiah 23:29 KJV

-------------

I was mute and silent, I refrained even from good, And my sorrow grew worse. My heart was hot within me, While I was musing the fire burned; Then I spoke with my tongue.

Psalm 39:2,3 NASB

-------------

For if I preach the gospel, that gives me no ground for boasting. For necessity is laid upon me. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!

1 Corinthians 9:16 RSV

#3062362 - 12/04/12 04:25 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

James 1:5 NIV

#3062366 - 12/04/12 04:37 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
MUP
Non-Typical

Preach the Gospel!

Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth-- to every nation, tribe, language and people. He said in a loud voice, "Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water."

Revelation 14:6,7 NIV

NOW I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 NASB

And He said to them, Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned.

Mark 16:15,16 NASB

#3064122 - 12/05/12 04:58 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: mr.big]
MUP
Non-Typical

Jesus is the Messiah!
For Unto Us A Child Is Born...

Prophecy Fulfilled in the Person of Jesus of Nazareth

Messiah would suffer at the hands of sinners to redeem them.

Prophecy:

"I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting."

Isaiah 50:6

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fulfillment:

"Then did they spit in his face, and buffeted him; and others smote him with the palms of their hands"

Matthew 26:67

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"And they smote him on the head with a reed, and did spit upon him, and bowing their knees worshipped him. And when they had mocked him, they took off the purple from him, and put his own clothes on him, and led him out to crucify him."

Mark 15:19,20

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands."

He would be rejected and despised by His own people.

Prophecy:

"The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner."

Psalm 118:22

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fulfillment:

"Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lords doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes? Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."

Matthew 21:42-43

Page 467 of 550 « First<465466467468469>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bassassassin7, BBQ, Kornhunter, Afleming17, 260rem
13281 Registered Users
Who's Online
84 registered (feldmutze, redblood, YEKRUT, Hardwoodmaterials, cozy23, KPH, 10 invisible) and 155 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13281 Members
42 Forums
85250 Topics
1030361 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.3 seconds in which 0.071 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.