Tndeer Logo

Page all of 2 12>
Topic Options
#3052677 - 11/28/12 06:03 AM Anyone still think it's about revenue???
BMan
16 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Despite common sense showing that the country has a SPENDING problem rather than a TAX problem, some fools still believe that taxing the rich will solve the deficit problem and that the (D)imwit party wants to reign in the deficit.

For the idiots who believe that train of thought, prepare to be disappointed - again.

Durbin: No Entitlement Cuts In Fiscal Cliff Discussions

Members of both parties discussed cuts to entitlement programs earlier this month in a meeting with Obama as a way to bring about deficit reduction. According to the Office of Management and Budget, the sum total of US entitlement programs — including Social Security — make up a projected 62.4 percent of the federal budget in 2012.

So we need to cut raise taxes and gut the military - because money going to the takers is hands off.

Fools.

#3052916 - 11/28/12 07:54 AM Re: Anyone still think it's about revenue??? [Re: BMan]
preds1
12 Point

Loc: Sumner County

Barry racks up $6 trillion in debt and now Dems are worried about the deficit? Yea.....no.
They created a crisis to "fix" as an alleyway to redistrubute even more to their base.

They're no different than a junkie rummaging through the couch to find loose change.

http://youtu.be/pqICP295APA

#3052920 - 11/28/12 07:56 AM Re: Anyone still think it's about revenue??? [Re: BMan]
waynesworld
8 Point

Loc: Mboro, Tennessee

The best thing for the us would be to go off the cliff if we don't we will never learn.
#3052982 - 11/28/12 08:39 AM Re: Anyone still think it's about revenue??? [Re: waynesworld]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

I'm all for cliffs and government shutdowns. These will disproportionately affect the takers and even though the pubs will get the blame via the state run media, the looters aren't voting for the R candidate anyway.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3053022 - 11/28/12 09:01 AM Re: Anyone still think it's about revenue??? [Re: de novo]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

I agree but our problem is that the Repub party is the Dem parties b*(%ch. They can't control the dialogue, they can't grow a pair and they can't keep promises to their voters.

They are, perhaps, worse than democrats.

#3053133 - 11/28/12 09:57 AM Re: Anyone still think it's about revenue??? [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

content Online
Cloward-Piven

We have a Anti-Colonial Marxist in the White House who is hell bent on bringing the USA to her knees. He has 4 years to do it and I predict will get it done in 2 or less.

Of you haven't seen Obama 2016 yet you need to.

#3053305 - 11/28/12 12:14 PM Re: Anyone still think it's about revenue??? [Re: waynesworld]
Still-n-Quiet
10 Point

Loc: San Antonio, TX

Originally Posted By: waynesworld
The best thing for the us would be to go off the cliff if we don't we will never learn.

Totally agree. A slow decent into the Abyss will only make the vast majority of takers get used to it.

Searching for the elusive "Moderate" liberal and "Moderate" Muslim. Maybe they are hiding together...

Μολων λαβε

#3054631 - 11/29/12 08:30 AM Re: Anyone still think it's about revenue??? [Re: Still-n-Quiet]
JWW4
8 Point

Loc: Signal Mtn, TN

I want them to play a waiting game. We are quickly closig in on the 16.3T debt celing. That will really tighten the vice on them.

http://usdebtclock.org/

Journal: http://www.gymwhisman.blogspot.com/

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mt-Top-Sheep-Farm/379848202142838

#3062363 - 12/04/12 04:26 AM Re: Anyone still think it's about revenue??? [Re: JWW4]
Swampster
4 Point

Loc: Huron, TN, USA

I vote to take the "cliff" as well. Its not even that big a deal really. They state all the numbers in terms of 10 years to make them sound bigger, as if any tax or spending legislation ever stayed unchanged for ten years.

Balancing the budget and then paying down the debt will never be easy, and the longer the wait, the bigger the mess. Can you think of a bigger waste of money than the $400B paid annually on the debt? Isn't that like $1,000 a year in interest payments for every person in the US (or maybe $5,000 for every tax payer).

#3062493 - 12/04/12 07:06 AM Re: Anyone still think it's about revenue??? [Re: Swampster]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: Swampster
I vote to take the "cliff" as well. Its not even that big a deal really. They state all the numbers in terms of 10 years to make them sound bigger, as if any tax or spending legislation ever stayed unchanged for ten years.

Balancing the budget and then paying down the debt will never be easy, and the longer the wait, the bigger the mess. Can you think of a bigger waste of money than the $400B paid annually on the debt? Isn't that like $1,000 a year in interest payments for every person in the US (or maybe $5,000 for every tax payer).

Yes and no.

I agree 100% let us go over the cliff but at the same time it IS A BIG DEAL.

The Bush Tax CUTS expair Dec 31 as does Obama's Social Security Cuts. EVERYBODY'S taxs will go UP back to the rates of 12 years ago starting Jan 1, 2013. Come April 2014 the average American tax payer will be paying an extra $2,500 - $3,500 overthe year before on the same amount of money he made. So yes it's a big deal for them but it's their own fault.

#3062581 - 12/04/12 08:23 AM Re: Anyone still think it's about revenue??? [Re: Wildcat]
Still-n-Quiet
10 Point

Loc: San Antonio, TX

The so-called "Fiscal Cliff" is just a temporary instance of the bigger economic cliff that is to come. Doesn't really matter, now. We are going off, and probably (hopefully!) hard and fast.

Nothing can stop this train, now.

Searching for the elusive "Moderate" liberal and "Moderate" Muslim. Maybe they are hiding together...

Μολων λαβε

#3062992 - 12/04/12 12:35 PM Re: Anyone still think it's about revenue??? [Re: Wildcat]
Hoss
TnDeer Old Timer
8 Point

Loc: Hendersonville , TN

Originally Posted By: Wildcat

Yes and no.

The Bush Tax CUTS expair Dec 31 as does Obama's Social Security Cuts. EVERYBODY'S taxs will go UP back to the rates of 12 years ago starting Jan 1, 2013. Come April 2014 the average American tax payer will be paying an extra $2,500 - $3,500 overthe year before on the same amount of money he made. So yes it's a big deal for them but it's their own fault.

How many of them pay NO INCOME TAXES?
Its not like they will be asked to pay their tax burden with the EBT card.

A mere shadow of the man I once was... Me!

#3063274 - 12/04/12 03:12 PM Re: Anyone still think it's about revenue??? [Re: Hoss]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: Hoss
 Originally Posted By: Wildcat

Yes and no.

How many of them pay NO INCOME TAXES?
Its not like they will be asked to pay their tax burden with the EBT card.

I think you misunderstood what I posted.

If they pay NO INCOME TAXES then they are NOT TAXPAYERS.

YOU, ME, and just about everybody on here on Tndeer that pays taxes WILL see our taxes INCREASE starting Jan 1, 2013.

#3063390 - 12/04/12 04:08 PM Re: Anyone still think it's about revenue??? [Re: Wildcat]
fishboy1
16 Point

Loc: Warren Co

The freeloaders will pay and pay dearly.
Its called inflation or hyperinflation.

That $1200 a month in free gub-u-munt money isn't going to be such a great deal when it only buys enough food and electricity for 12 days.

#3063400 - 12/04/12 04:10 PM Re: Anyone still think it's about revenue??? [Re: fishboy1]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

But to another looter, That $1200 is STILL worth killing for.
Let them eat each other. I don'tcare.

#3063514 - 12/04/12 05:10 PM Re: Anyone still think it's about revenue??? [Re: fishboy1]
TNDeerGuy
12 Point

Loc: Old Hickory/Mt.Juliet, TN

content Online
 Originally Posted By: fishboy1
The freeloaders will pay and pay dearly.
Its called inflation or hyperinflation.

That $1200 a month in free gub-u-munt money isn't going to be such a great deal when it only buys enough food and electricity for 12 days.

No they won't—they won't suffer a bit! Inflation/hyperinflation just gives the government further license to fleece the suppliers further and redistribute to the takers. This entire issue is the same as the healthcare/Obamacare law—it is not, and never has been about what it appears to be on the surface....it is solely about government control and growing that control to excessive amounts where the governed become so tightly bound that they become slaves to the big and mighty government that controls everything.

Page all of 2 12>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Reaper40, mtalerico, Chevy454, winchester77jj, greysquirrel
13259 Registered Users
Who's Online
127 registered (fins&fur, rem270, Hillbilly Hunter, gtk, TDW05, Tennessee Lead, 8 invisible) and 180 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13259 Members
42 Forums
92812 Topics
1084399 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.106 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.