Ok the bottom photo is a continuation of the top photo. Had to split them apart.

IN THE TOP PHOTO: The red square is private land i have access to. The Yellow X's are places i have hunted. The Blue spots are rubs and the black spots are scrapes that stay fresh. The orange area is WMA. The lime green lines are Deer trails. Though there are several trails coming into the north side of the field by the scrapes and rubs. The grey colored trees are cypress trees and those parts are wide open. Darker trees are hardwoods.

IN THE BOTTOM PHOTO: The Red area is the continuation of private land i can hunt. Yellow X is a place i have hunted. The Blue line is where
i have seen several deer tracks as though they are following that tree line. The orange lines are deer trails. The Lime green line is where i seen very large buck tracks.

I NEED HELP BECAUSE I HAVE SAT IN THOSE SPOTS DURING THE MORNING. I HAVE NOT HUNTED THE AFTERNOON YET. I HAVE NOT SEEN A SINGLE DEER OR HAD REALLY ANYTIME TO SCOUT THE WMA. WHAT WOULD YA'LL DO?

Edited by travle (11/25/12 09:13 PM)