Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#3042474 - 11/20/12 05:20 PM Re: Dejerlais- How did this clown get reelected? [Re: ]
fishboy1
16 Point

Loc: Warren Co

I have said this before.

I would vote for a Chimpanzee from the planet Zaragon if he pledged to uphold the constitution with every vote and backed it up.

It appears that Dj's personal life was quite the mess 10+/- years ago. Perhaps he learned from his mistakes and is a changed man?

The reason why a persons history is important is that it is an indicator of future behavior. It APPEARS that DJ's current behavior is quite different from his past behavior.

I can only hope he has learned from his mistakes, grown as a person, and will continue to lead a better life....but that isn't really my business. What IS my business is his voting record and his FUTURE voting inclinations.

#3042687 - 11/20/12 07:23 PM Re: Dejerlais- How did this clown get reelected? [Re: guthooked]
-DRM-
6 Point

Loc: Spring Hill, TN

Hypocrisy is doing one thing *while* saying another.

I think it's a stretch to call it hypocrisy when he DID (or said) something ten years ago and does/says something different NOW.

More importantly - has his voting reflected what the claimed when he ran? So far, it seems so.

#3043319 - 11/21/12 08:34 AM Re: Dejerlais- How did this clown get reelected? [Re: -DRM-]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
16 Point

Loc: TN

Dj's political mistake was that he should've said he did it, regrets it and now has set out to change his ways. But he called the accusers liars. Now, he looks like a complete politician.

#3043415 - 11/21/12 09:39 AM Re: Dejerlais- How did this clown get reelected? [Re: guthooked]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: guthooked
Am I the only one bothered by this man's hypocrisy?

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2012/nov/15...partner=popular

No, his behavior was already condemned by some on here during the campaign.

http://www.tndeer.com/tndeertalk/ubbthre...rue#Post2976561

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3043695 - 11/21/12 01:26 PM Re: Dejerlais- How did this clown get reelected? [Re: de novo]
waynesworld
8 Point

Loc: Mboro, Tennessee

While I do not support any actions he did in the past. I think it is very comical that the same people who are trying to smear him are the same people who supported the dem's. Like one who can not practice law because of perjury while in office.

I think he should account for his transgressions to the people he wronged and God. As far as the job he is doing in office that is what I want to know now on if he can stay in office.

#3043719 - 11/21/12 01:53 PM Re: Dejerlais- How did this clown get reelected? [Re: waynesworld]
de novo
10 Point

Originally Posted By: waynesworld
While I do not support any actions he did in the past. I think it is very comical that the same people who are trying to smear him are the same people who supported the dem's. Like one who can not practice law because of perjury while in office.

I think he should account for his transgressions to the people he wronged and God. As far as the job he is doing in office that is what I want to know now on if he can stay in office.

It's not a smear. We are taking his political stance and comparing it to his personal life based on court records. Not innuendo or heresay but sworn testimony. The problem is total hypocrisy. You portray yourself in your commercials as a pro-family, anti-abortion politician and your life directly contradicts this. He has no moral compass and has possible psychiatric problems. The most important thing to him is him. He is the type of politician to turn on his constituents and "his principles" in a heartbeat if it would benefit himself. It's not rational to scream about one politician's personal trangressions while defending another based solely on party affiliation. That makes one no better than a Clinton supporter.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3043733 - 11/21/12 02:11 PM Re: Dejerlais- How did this clown get reelected? [Re: de novo]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

As far as I'm concerned, he has no business being in politics and he certainly doesn't have my support. He blew that privilege years ago by being a schmuck. It's great that he's decided not to be a male slut anymore, but my hope would be that there are more deserving, better leaders than him in the district that could and would carry the conservative flag just as well and not have the embarrassing, unethical baggage that Dejerlais has. Republicans who support him are no better than Clinton supporters or Marion Barry supporters, in my opinion. If Dejerlais is the best Republican candidate the district has to offer then is a pretty sad and pathetic district.

#3043800 - 11/21/12 03:03 PM Re: Dejerlais- How did this clown get reelected? [Re: ]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

Originally Posted By: youngandfree
So , from what I gather from a few, we are to judge people by their actions 10-15 years earlier?

Odd how that works.

Barry Soetoro can run around with Anti American Communists, admit he sold drugs and snorted cocaine, attend a racist church for 20 years, and STILL support those radical viewpoints, and it is a moot point....but someone who claims to be a conservative is found to have a less than stellar past, and we never give him a chance to do ANYTHING?

Seriously?

Yes, we are to judge America's leaders by their past and present actions. Obama should have been judged the same, but for whatever reason a majority of the American people like him and Bill Clinton.

Again - if Scott Desjarlais is the best Republican Congressional candidate and leader that the 4th District of Tenneessee has to offer, then the 4th District of Tennessee is pretty pathetic.

#3043944 - 11/21/12 05:15 PM Re: Dejerlais- How did this clown get reelected? [Re: ]
guthooked
4 Point

Loc: Gibbs

You said if he were a democrat he could run a prostitution ring and sell drugs out his house... Both illegal activities...

#3043955 - 11/21/12 05:26 PM Re: Dejerlais- How did this clown get reelected? [Re: guthooked]
de novo
10 Point

Originally Posted By: guthooked
You said if he were a democrat he could run a prostitution ring and sell drugs out his house... Both illegal activities...

this is in reference to barney Frank in the 1980's. Except it was a gay prostitution ring.

Page 2 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  gtk, Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
4 registered (Webfeet15, Rick Dillard, TiminTN, 1 invisible) and 72 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180122 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.005 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.