Tndeer Logo

Page 455 of 574 « First<453454455456457>Last »
Topic Options
#3032353 - 11/14/12 03:17 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Boodaddy]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God's sight by observing the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of sin.

Romans 3:20 NIV

#3032371 - 11/14/12 04:39 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Then the righteous will shine like the sun
The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

Matthew 13:41-43 NIV

But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

1 Peter 4:13,14 KJV

Therefore if you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory.

Colossians 3:1-4 NASB

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3033856 - 11/15/12 05:10 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: mr.big]
MUP
Non-Typical

We are God's Children
The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs--heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory. I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.

Romans 8:16-18 NIV

For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

2 Corinthians 4:17,18 KJV

But at that time your people shall be delivered, every one whose name shall be found written in the book. And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the firmament; and those who turn many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.

Daniel 12:1b-3 NASB

#3033862 - 11/15/12 05:18 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

I am the bread of life
"Then they (the wicked) will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

Matthew 25:46 NIV

And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

1 John 2:25 KJV

Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes has eternal life. I am the bread of life. I am the living bread that came down out of heaven; if anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread also which I will give for the life of the world is My flesh. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.

John 6:46,47,51,54 NASB

#3034561 - 11/15/12 11:51 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Boodaddy
14 Point

Loc: Chapel Hill Tn

2 Peter 3:10 (NIV)

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.

#3034700 - 11/15/12 01:03 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Boodaddy]
MUP
Non-Typical

Set free from sin
Now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 6:22,23 NIV

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Galatians 6:7-9 KJV

Those who are considered worthy to attain to that age and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage; for they cannot even die anymore, because they are like angels, and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.

Luke 20:35,36 NASB

#3035763 - 11/16/12 05:18 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

And I give unto them eternal life
Faith and knowledge resting on the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time

Titus 1:2 NIV

Jesus said, "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand."

John 10:27-29 KJV

To those who by perseverance in doing good seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life; but to those who are selfishly ambitious and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, wrath and indignation. There will be tribulation and distress for every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek, but glory and honor and peace to everyone who does good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For there is no partiality with God.

Romans 2:7-11 NASB

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16 KJV

#3035804 - 11/16/12 06:00 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.

Psalm 1:1-3 NIV

#3037222 - 11/17/12 03:15 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
kdxdude
10 Point

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

John 13:34-35 NIV

#3039656 - 11/18/12 10:16 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
kdxdude
10 Point

A fool spurns his father's discipline, but whoever heeds correction shows prudence.

Proverbs 15:5 NIV

Page 455 of 574 « First<453454455456457>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
6 registered (TennTurkeyHunter, vanleerbuckbuster, imograss, MHG, RAFI, 1 invisible) and 64 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180122 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.06 seconds in which 0.055 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.