Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#3034409 - 11/15/12 10:37 AM Re: Ron Paul's farewell address to Congress [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

I voted for him in the Primary...oh well.

#3034511 - 11/15/12 11:24 AM Re: Ron Paul's farewell address to Congress [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
guthooked
4 Point

Loc: Gibbs

Love it.

#3034537 - 11/15/12 11:40 AM Re: Ron Paul's farewell address to Congress [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
preds1
12 Point

Loc: Sumner County

Originally Posted By: Pic IN the Casa
Fiscally he's dead on. Foreign policy is very liberal (blaming us for 9-11) and isolationism will NOT work now. The toothpaste is out of the tube.

I'd take him over Alexander or Corker ANY day.

At any rate- Godspeed Mr. Paul. You are one of only a few patriots that are/have served the country over the last two decades.

Yep, I agree.

http://youtu.be/pqICP295APA

#3034745 - 11/15/12 01:33 PM Re: Ron Paul's farewell address to Congress [Re: ]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Originally Posted By: youngandfree
He didn't blame us for 9-11...he blamed a foreign policy centered around creating conflicts/wars for profit....which is 100% true.

I'm sure being an infidel, Christian, Capitalist and all the previous 1000's of years of conflict PRIOR to the US even existing had nothing to do with it.

It's was all about our Foreign policy.

#3034801 - 11/15/12 01:57 PM Re: Ron Paul's farewell address to Congress [Re: Crappie Luck]
smstone22
16 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

Alot of it is about our foreign policy, not all but alot sure is. Its easy to see when you visit these countries and think about it. Most can understand an invasion to overthrow a dictator. What most cant understand is an occupation and a systematic approach that tries to change their way of thinking that has been established for thousands of years. We create more terrorists nearly every day as the wars drag on. A boy that was 10 when we invaded is now 20, he has had 50,000 pound vehicles rolling by his home at all hours of the night and day for a decade nearly. He has been delayed hours by patrols and convoys. He has likely been awaken in the middle of the night by soldiers tearing through his house. He may have even had innocent family members killed by air strikes, stray bullets, not paying attention and running up on a traffic control point, etc. They eventually grow tired of all of this, just like we would resist another country coming here and trying to change us. It is so much more complex than just they are Muslims and want to kill infidels, so so much more complex than that. We have furthered the military industrial complex so much so that having conflicts is encouraged because so many Americans get filthy rich off of it. If you think that this problem is much more simpler than this, I would encourage you to really research the problem, even take a vacation to Iraq or Afghanistan and come back and see if you still feel the same. If you think this is a liberal position, you are wrong.

#3034831 - 11/15/12 02:17 PM Re: Ron Paul's farewell address to Congress [Re: ]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Fair enough. I stand corrected.

#3034868 - 11/15/12 02:35 PM Re: Ron Paul's farewell address to Congress [Re: Crappie Luck]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
He didn't blame us for 9-11...he blamed a foreign policy centered around creating conflicts/wars for profit....which is 100% true.

I'm sure being an infidel, Christian, Capitalist and all the previous 1000's of years of conflict PRIOR to the US even existing had nothing to do with it.

Dead on CL x2. They have hated us before we ever came to be, for the very reasons you stated, nothing else.
Ron Paul sounded great, as long as he didnt bring up FP.
Hope him the best

#3035281 - 11/15/12 07:07 PM Re: Ron Paul's farewell address to Congress [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
BowGirl
6 Point

Loc: Tennessee

Thank you Ron Paul. You always stood for what a political figure was supposed to stand for. A true conservative, incorruptible. I will miss you calling out the looters and your unending wisdom. I wont forget.
#3035294 - 11/15/12 07:14 PM Re: Ron Paul's farewell address to Congress [Re: Dale3]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Originally Posted By: Dale3
 Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck

Dead on CL x2. They have hated us before we ever came to be, for the very reasons you stated, nothing else.
Ron Paul sounded great, as long as he didnt bring up FP.
Hope him the best

I think it is a combination of Steven and Crappie. The radicals hate us for being infidels, and they number in the MILLIONS, and all the others hate us for our Military Industrial Complex.

I have always said it, we should have assassinated Saddam and nuked Afghanistan. We could have been in and out in under 2 weeks and sent a message to all of the America haters: Attack us on our soil and we will destroy you; men, women, and children.

And I can guarantee you if our country was occupied by a foreign army I would be sniping them on a daily basis.

#3035794 - 11/16/12 05:51 AM Re: Ron Paul's farewell address to Congress [Re: BowGirl]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

if we were Muslims, they wouldnt care what our foreign policy was. Its just another reason(not the reason) and excuss for them.

Sorry, but i'll take Allen West side on it. He knows them and has study them about as well as anyone i have ever heard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkGQmCZjJ0k

Newt on history and debating and given the GOP eleite the finger and knowing how to get things done.
Ron Paul on Conservatism
Allen West on foreign policy and muslims.

So if we had President RonNewty West,we have someothing.

If nothing else he be some kind of ugly. Ron pauls face, with newts hair and west teeth gap and skin color

Edited by Dale3 (11/16/12 06:16 AM)

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
JPG3, red arrow, ICUFLY, east_tn_gk, cruiser sailor
13210 Registered Users
Who's Online
156 registered (fins&fur, leader, Tborne, JACO0334, stilllookin, Deerbuster1996, 14 invisible) and 216 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13210 Members
42 Forums
91777 Topics
1072597 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.113 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.