Tndeer Logo

Page 5 of 7 « First<34567>
Topic Options
#3031240 - 11/13/12 11:45 AM Re: Tennessee Petition to withdraw from United States [Re: Beardendy88]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

Originally Posted By: Beardendy88

Remember the movie the Patriot with Mel Gibson when he said why should I trade 1 tyrant 3,000 miles away for 3,000 tyrants one mile away. Well boys we have 3,000 tyrants

“They call me a brainless Tory; but tell me, my young friend, which is better—to be ruled by one tyrant three thousand miles away, or by three thousand tyrants not a mile away?”

- Mather Byles, Sr while watching the funeral procession of Crispus Attucks in March 1770.
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#3031598 - 11/13/12 03:50 PM Re: Tennessee Petition to withdraw from United States [Re: MidTennFisher]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

we petition the obama administration to:
Strip the Citizenship from Everyone who Signed a Petition to Secede and Exile Them

Mr. President, please sign an executive order such that each American citizen who signed a petition from any state to secede from the USA shall have their citizenship stripped and be peacefully deported.

duCk, exactly how long did it take you to sign the petition 3620 times????

Bwwaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

#3031610 - 11/13/12 04:01 PM Re: Tennessee Petition to withdraw from United States [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Silly Season?

#3031613 - 11/13/12 04:04 PM Re: Tennessee Petition to withdraw from United States [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Beardendy88
4 Point

Loc: North Alabama

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
we petition the obama administration to:
Strip the Citizenship from Everyone who Signed a Petition to Secede and Exile Them

Mr. President, please sign an executive order such that each American citizen who signed a petition from any state to secede from the USA shall have their citizenship stripped and be peacefully deported.

duCk, exactly how long did it take you to sign the petition
Bwwaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Yeah that'll work as well as our little petition

Edited by Beardendy88 (11/13/12 04:23 PM)

#3031628 - 11/13/12 04:14 PM Re: Tennessee Petition to withdraw from United States [Re: MidTennFisher]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Texas

81000 and growing.

1860 my friends, 1860

#3031697 - 11/13/12 04:56 PM Re: Tennessee Petition to withdraw from United States [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

How ironic! A citizen staunchly opposed to deporting ilegal immigrants would advocate for the deportation of an American citizen who disagreed with his political beliefs.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3031735 - 11/13/12 05:29 PM Re: Tennessee Petition to withdraw from United States [Re: de novo]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Originally Posted By: de novo

How ironic! A citizen staunchly opposed to deporting ilegal immigrants would advocate for the deportation of an American citizen who disagreed with his political beliefs.

Freakin hypocrites!!

#3031936 - 11/13/12 07:01 PM Re: Tennessee Petition to withdraw from United States [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
guthooked
4 Point

Loc: Gibbs

I'm disappointed by the secession discussions. It is akin to turning over the game board when one realizes they're losing the game. The tea party mindset propagates this "my way or the highway" attitude. It's as though people can't stand any moderate opinions.

Were we to make a college degree and property ownership essential for voter qualification we would have perhaps the most "fit" voter population, but it wouldn't be democratic. I'm disappointed that we seem to forget that its the tolerance of diverse ideas and protection of personal liberties that make us a great country. I'm as worried about gun rights as the next guy, but frankly there were several ideas that protected more by the democratic party than the republican. I'd love a party that was truly libertarian. They would get my vote...

#3032021 - 11/13/12 07:40 PM Re: Tennessee Petition to withdraw from United States [Re: guthooked]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

Originally Posted By: guthooked
I'm disappointed by the secession discussions. It is akin to turning over the game board when one realizes they're losing the game. The tea party mindset propagates this "my way or the highway" attitude. It's as though people can't stand any moderate opinions.

Were we to make a college degree and property ownership essential for voter qualification we would have perhaps the most "fit" voter population, but it wouldn't be democratic. I'm disappointed that we seem to forget that its the tolerance of diverse ideas and protection of personal liberties that make us a great country. I'm as worried about gun rights as the next guy, but frankly there were several ideas that protected more by the democratic party than the republican. I'd love a party that was truly libertarian. They would get my vote...

Your post is full of contradictions;

"Democracy" sounds good, but it's nothing but mob rule.

Libertarians are anything but "moderate" or "democratic".

Do you want a more "moderate"/"democratic", or "Libertarian" government?
Which is it?

Because 2 of the 3 are light years apart from the 3rd.

And as far as I'm concerned, the Tea Party is the ONLY Conservative outfit out there.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3032105 - 11/13/12 08:23 PM Re: Tennessee Petition to withdraw from United States [Re: guthooked]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

It's as though people can't stand any moderate opinions.

I'm sorry I must have missed these moderate opinions from the Obama administration. What were they again?

Were we to make a college degree and property ownership essential for voter qualification we would have perhaps the most "fit" voter population, but it wouldn't be democratic.

Someone with a college degree should understand that our form of government is a constitutional republic. Our Founders went out of their way to avoid fighting a revolution to start democracy. Their are numerous papers on the faults and failures of democracy.

I'm disappointed that we seem to forget that its the tolerance of diverse ideas and protection of personal liberties that make us a great country.

The above statement is pure BS. Personal liberties were the foundation of this country. This tolerance of diverse ideas is the new foundation and it will lead to our nation's fall.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Page 5 of 7 « First<34567>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
tnduckhunter, draw2drop, Oh Deer, Deer slayer85, Deadeye14
13111 Registered Users
Who's Online
77 registered (Andy S., reloadxx, griz01, archer19, Grandslam11, Brisco Darlin, 12 invisible) and 114 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13111 Members
42 Forums
89181 Topics
1042899 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.258 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.