Tndeer Logo

Page 454 of 564 « First<452453454455456>Last »
Topic Options
#3020450 - 11/07/12 05:01 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Boodaddy]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

After this, the Moabites and Ammonites with some of the Meunites came to make war on Jehoshaphat. ... Alarmed, Jehoshaphat resolved to inquire of the LORD, and he proclaimed a fast for all Judah. The people of Judah came together to seek help from the LORD; indeed, they came from every town in Judah to seek him.

2 Chronicles 20:1,3-4 NIV

#3020453 - 11/07/12 05:02 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

content Online
He is coming again...Be ready!
Let us be diligent then to Obey Him

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

John 14:1-3 NIV

By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God. But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Hebrews 11:9,10,16 KJV

"But you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their garments; and they will walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. "He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

Revelation 3:4,5 NASB

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3022503 - 11/08/12 04:49 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.

Romans 5:19 NIV

#3022525 - 11/08/12 05:17 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
MUP
Non-Typical

content Online
Christ is Coming Again!

The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

Revelation 22:3-5 NIV

Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. Gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 1:9,13 KJV

How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without blemish to God, purify your conscience from dead works to serve the living God. Therefore he is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, since a death has occurred which redeems them from the transgressions under the first covenant.

Hebrews 9:14,15 RSV

#3022957 - 11/08/12 09:48 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Tiny
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville

For the Lord giveth wisdom out of his mouth cometh knowledge an understanding.
He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous he is a buckler to them that uprightly.
Proverbs 2:5&6

God Answers Prayers Yes No or Not Yet

#3023833 - 11/08/12 07:39 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
encore06
16 Point

Loc: Harrogate, TN

Isaiah 43
New King James Version (NKJV)
The Redeemer of Israel

43 But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob,
And He who formed you, O Israel:
“Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name;
You are Mine.
2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you.
3 For I am the Lord your God,
The Holy One of Israel, your Savior;

Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

#3024258 - 11/09/12 04:41 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: encore06]
MUP
Non-Typical

content Online
The time has come for judging the dead
Your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your saints and those who reverence your name, both small and great-- and for destroying those who destroy the earth."

Revelation 11:18 NIV

And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

John 17:22-24 KJV

I saw no temple in it (heaven), for the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. And the city has no need of the sun or of the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God has illumined it, and its lamp is the Lamb.

Revelation 21:22,23 NASB

#3025615 - 11/09/12 07:21 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Anonymous TnDeer Old Timer
Unregistered

hope it helps you brother
#3028699 - 11/12/12 04:47 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: ]
MUP
Non-Typical

content Online
He will wipe every tear from our eyes
And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

Revelation 21:3,4 NIV

His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

Matthew 25:21 KJV

Now to him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you without blemish before the presence of his glory with rejoicing.

Jude 24 RSV

#3031266 - 11/13/12 12:01 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Boodaddy
14 Point

Loc: Chapel Hill Tn

Condemnation is like the general of sin that enforces its power. Likewise, God's grace now rules like a king through righteousness to bring all who are in Christ into eternal life. Righteousness is the general of grace who defends us against all the wiles of the devil.

Remove guilt or condemnation and sin loses its strength to rule (1 Cor. 15:56). Remove the knowledge of righteousness by faith, and grace loses its power to release eternal life into our daily lives.

Page 454 of 564 « First<452453454455456>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
OfficerBuck, rapalabuck, medic2fpc, MachDR, pop
13308 Registered Users
Who's Online
50 registered (BigPete357, Mike D, MUP, JayMc, Tn Joe, Big Pop, 5 invisible) and 91 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13308 Members
42 Forums
94019 Topics
1098268 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.233 seconds in which 0.123 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.