Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#3024556 - 11/09/12 08:42 AM & Why Obama won
Poser
Mud Dauber
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/why_obama_won.html

Wild & crazy, can't be stopped. Only the strong will survive.

Keep your knife sharp and your skillet greasy.

http://www.GoCarnivore.com

#3024583 - 11/09/12 08:53 AM Re: & Why Obama won [Re: Poser]
moondawg
16 Point

Loc: Millington, TN

Good one. And true.

#3024688 - 11/09/12 09:45 AM Re: & Why Obama won [Re: moondawg]
DntBrnDPig
8 Point

Loc: Cleveland, TN

What's funny is they same the same thing about us.

Again, let the bashing begin but I think some of this is crap. I'd be willing to bet my 401k that most people on this forum don't know what Keynesian economics is and how it works (and if it works).

Republicans may not hate gay's or latino's, etc.. but we sure aren't reaching our hand out to them either. The vote shows it.

Also, right before the election Republican's came out and supported the nut job saying Rape pregnancies were God's plan. The GOP as a whole should have separated themselves from that guy. I do believe God creates life and it is a gift, but put yourself in the shoes of these women and men who would have to raise a rape baby. I don't think I could do it. If you can, more power to you. But keep your judgement to yourself because everyone is a sinner.

These little things add up to votes. Lots of votes.

#3024712 - 11/09/12 09:53 AM Re: & Why Obama won [Re: DntBrnDPig]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

Originally Posted By: DntBrnDPig

Again, let the bashing begin but I think some of this is crap. I'd be willing to bet my 401k that most people on this forum don't know what Keynesian economics is and how it works (and if it works).

You most likely would lose your 401k.
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#3024723 - 11/09/12 09:56 AM Re: & Why Obama won [Re: DntBrnDPig]
turkeyhunter
6 Point

Loc: collinwood tn

I think the Bush administration set the rep. party way back. It has been very difficult to recover. Gonna take a few more years I guess.

#3024726 - 11/09/12 09:58 AM Re: & Why Obama won [Re: TennesseeRains]
muddyboots
12 Point

Loc: savannah, tn., usa

I had this conversation the day after the election. I told my friend the libs had succeeded in dumbing down the education system so that noone would vote against them or think for them selves.

#3024755 - 11/09/12 10:11 AM Re: & Why Obama won [Re: muddyboots]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: muddyboots
I had this conversation the day after the election. I told my friend the libs had succeeded in dumbing down the education system so that noone would vote against them or think for them selves.

YOU Sir, take the prize.

As for Bush- It was the media that caused the loathing of him. He was an average prez but a very good man.

Being a good man matters not to libs and their mouthpieces.

#3025128 - 11/09/12 01:37 PM Re: & Why Obama won [Re: DntBrnDPig]
ratsnakeboogy
10 Point

Loc: Andersonville, TN

What's funny is they same the same thing about us.

Republicans may not hate gay's or latino's, etc.. but we sure aren't reaching our hand out to them either. The vote shows it.

Also, right before the election Republican's came out and supported the nut job saying Rape pregnancies were God's plan. The GOP as a whole should have separated themselves from that guy. I do believe God creates life and it is a gift, but put yourself in the shoes of these women and men who would have to raise a rape baby. I don't think I could do it. If you can, more power to you. But keep your judgement to yourself because everyone is a sinner.

These little things add up to votes. Lots of votes.

I don't bash anyone but duCk (because I really, really enjoy it), but reaching out to Hispanic voters would have made little difference. Reagan inacted an amnesty bill that made 3million illegals citizens. Reagan received 37% of the Hispanic vote BEFORE this happened. Just 2 years later AFTER that "reaching out" Bush #1 only got 30% of the Hispanic vote.

Reaching out is BS.

The people voted the way they did not for feeling left out, but for FREE STUFF period.

It's by design, food stamps went up 75% under Obozo. What percentage of those 75% do you think voted for Romney to take them away?

#3025165 - 11/09/12 01:58 PM Re: & Why Obama won [Re: ratsnakeboogy]
DntBrnDPig
8 Point

Every time I hear of immigration I hear a Republican wanting to stop the influx. I am not saying its not right, it is what it is. That's the stance.

Democrats look to make it easier to get citizenship and are against 'profiling'. I'm not saying this is right, it is what it is.

If you were Hispanic - which would you choose?

The FREE STUFF doesnt hurt. But when the rubber hits the road, if the Democrats are getting the majority of non-white voters - the Republicans better have something up their sleeve to combat it. Cause the current course obviously isnt working. We couldnt get Obama out of office after a horrendous 4 years.

#3025168 - 11/09/12 02:00 PM Re: & Why Obama won [Re: TennesseeRains]
DntBrnDPig
8 Point

Originally Posted By: TennesseeRains

You most likely would lose your 401k.

I'll probably lose my 401k, but not to that bet. The economy is what i fear.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Deadeye14, woodie, Montana10point, sandman064, MossyOak30
13108 Registered Users
Who's Online
140 registered (rem270, leebowhunts, Model70Man, gatodoc, KPH, Rob R., 13 invisible) and 197 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13107 Members
42 Forums
88937 Topics
1040400 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.249 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.