Page 13 of 23 « First<1112131415>Last »
Topic Options
#3023243 - 11/08/12 01:02 PM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: Kirk]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

content Online
 Originally Posted By: Kirk
Society is trying to turn MEN into safe, sensitive, civilized creatures.......more like women. AND we have let it happen! We sit around and plink on a computer and act like we are doing something that matters. GET OFF OUR COLLECTIVE BUTTS AND CHANGE THIS COURSE.

We are warriors at heart. We have set idly by and let this Government rip away all the things we need to be men. I am not a Safe, Sensitive, Civilized creature. I AM A MAN! I pledge to start acting like one from now on. I like guns. I love my family and my God. Don't mess with any of them and I will be safe and civilized to be around. Mess with one and the full measure of my abilities for destruction will be unleashed.

That is where I stand.

YES!!!!!!

#3023279 - 11/08/12 01:34 PM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: Wildcat]
Happy Birthday DntBrnDPig
8 Point

Loc: Cleveland, TN

My student loan debt is now down to $13k, started at $35k. I don't make $35k although pretty much the majority of technology jobs do start out at that around here, thanks for all your assumptions though. Pretty sure there is a market for technology.

I work hard for everything I have. Besides loan debt, the only other debt I have is my mortgage. I guess I could have sacrificed and not lived in my own home...

I'm glad you graduated from a state school with no debt. You sir, are a minority. How many scholarships did you get and what were they for?

Look I haven't received any Government hand outs. I took loans for school so I can have a better future for my family and I. If you have issues with that, I(on to

I voted for Romney so I guess my impersonation is going a little far.

It's probably true that I am not a Republican, my view points line up more with a libertarian point of view.. I guess what makes me so different than the majority of you, is that I keep an open mind on issues.

Edited by Crappie Luck (11/08/12 08:10 PM)
Edit Reason: trying to get banned?

#3023294 - 11/08/12 01:48 PM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: DntBrnDPig]
Camp David
12 Point

Loc: TN

Where did you come up with the $80k number?

BTW, no need for the "something you can lick" comment. It's a little childish, don't you think?

I'm glad you went to college to improve your future. My only issue would be with someone having the opinion that I should somehow pay for it.

#3023322 - 11/08/12 02:02 PM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: Camp David]
Happy Birthday DntBrnDPig
8 Point

Loc: Cleveland, TN

You're absolutely right. I should have said something like 'i'll take my guns, god, and family and stick up for what I believe in'.

That would have gotten me a little more respect in this political forum. lol.

#3023329 - 11/08/12 02:07 PM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: DntBrnDPig]
Dienamic
4 Point

Loc: East TN

Here's my take:
To vote you should
1. Make over 30K in gross income or have served in the military
2. NOT be on any kind of gov't assitance program
3. Be of a minimum age of 30

There, problem solved. Pie in the sky I know...

#3023513 - 11/08/12 04:27 PM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: Dienamic]
citico_tim
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville, TN, USA

I see we have someone posting who expects more free stuff. "Free education"? No such thing. Somebody has to pay for it, as long as it is not them.

-Thomas Jefferson

#3023550 - 11/08/12 04:46 PM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: DntBrnDPig]
Camp David
12 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: DntBrnDPig
You're absolutely right. I should have said something like 'i'll take my guns, god, and family and stick up for what I believe in'.

Maybe that and avoiding words like "retarded."

#3023622 - 11/08/12 05:51 PM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: DntBrnDPig]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

My student loan debt is now down to $13k, started at $35k. I don't make $35k although pretty much the majority of technology jobs do start out at that around here, thanks for all your assumptions though. Pretty sure there is a market for technology.

I work hard for everything I have. Besides loan debt, the only other debt I have is my mortgage. I guess I could have sacrificed and not lived in my own home...

I'm glad you graduated from a state school with no debt. You sir, are a minority. How many scholarships did you get and what were they for?

Look I haven't received any Government hand outs. I took loans for school so I can have a better future for my family and I. If you have issues with that, I have something you can lick on to get over it.

It's probably true that I am not a Republican, my view points line up more with a libertarian point of view.. I guess what makes me so different than the majority of you, is that I keep an open mind on issues.

I'd suggest dont go get something YOU want, that you think YOU cant afford, then after doing so, complain about how much it cost and think others should buy it for you.
You knew it before you did it.
" I took loans for school so I can have a better future for my family and I" thats the CHOCIE YOU made,so stop complaiming about what YOU chose to do and think other should foot YOUR bills for it.

No what make you so different from the rest of us is, you want someone else to pay for what YOU wanted.
We all worked hard also, we also wanted a better life for our family's, the problem is, we could provide even a better life than we are for our familys if the government wasnt over dipping and taking so much of our money to give to others who want a free hand out. who are unwilling, not unable to take care of themselves
You better consider your self blessed that you could and have done what you have,and hope that this is the hardest thing you have to deal with in life. Life not sunshine and rainbows, heres a tip, you got to be tuff to get old, it aint easy.

Edited by Dale3 (11/08/12 06:16 PM)

#3023654 - 11/08/12 06:17 PM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: DntBrnDPig]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Look I haven't received any Government hand outs. I took loans for school so I can have a better future for my family and I. If you have issues with that, I have something you can lick on to get over it.

YOU are the one that has issues, you posted them all in your last 3 posts and you can't ever see it.

You come on here complaining about a $85K student loan and YOU wanted to make an issue of that and now tell us it was $35K. Don't come in here and LIE then except anybody to ever respect you. Then you want "FREE" education. You made the issues not us. I'm not the only one that saw them, look at the others posts, they all are posting about what YOU posted.

#3023675 - 11/08/12 06:32 PM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: Camp David]
preds1
12 Point

Loc: Sumner County

Originally Posted By: Camp David

Maybe that and avoiding words like "retarded."

I do like my guns, especially this time of year. I do believe in God and not ashamed of it. And family is the most important thing to me on this earth.
Not all people think like me and that's perfectly ok. \:\)

Page 13 of 23 « First<1112131415>Last »

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
PEhunter, Amy pesterfield, Blood seeker, fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain
13289 Registered Users
Who's Online
56 registered (bowhunter163, lung-buster, volsfan1976, bluball, greygoose, Vermin93, 10 invisible) and 95 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13289 Members
42 Forums
85385 Topics
1031751 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.245 seconds in which 0.004 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.