Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#3022569 - 11/08/12 06:13 AM Re: 10 Reasons Romney Lost [Re: Crappie Luck]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
Romney got 16,000,000 less votes than McCain. Obama won. Because we didnt vote. Blame it on whatere but you have to cast votes to win elections

Hello??????

How many times did I get on people here and other talk forms about getting out there and voting???? How many times did I post between 10 and 17 million conservatives either did not vote or wrote someone else in in 2008 and that was one thing Obama and the liberals counted on?????

How many times did I jump on people saying the primiries were over and their guys lost???

The conservatives killed themselvs AGAIN.

AND they are already blaming it on everything else except themselves.

Edited by Wildcat (11/08/12 06:14 AM)

#3022601 - 11/08/12 06:39 AM Re: 10 Reasons Romney Lost [Re: Wildcat]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
 Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
Romney got 16,000,000 less votes than McCain. Obama won. Because we didnt vote. Blame it on whatere but you have to cast votes to win elections

Hello??????

How many times did I get on people here and other talk forms about getting out there and voting???? How many times did I post between 10 and 17 million conservatives either did not vote or wrote someone else in in 2008 and that was one thing Obama and the liberals counted on?????

How many times did I jump on people saying the primiries were over and their guys lost???

The conservatives killed themselvs AGAIN.

AND they are already blaming it on everything else except themselves.

Many, many times WC.

Lay the blame at the feet of the American people. The idiots who voted for him and the traitors who didn't show up to vote against him.

#3022797 - 11/08/12 08:22 AM Re: 10 Reasons Romney Lost [Re: Beardendy88]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

Originally Posted By: Beardendy88
The hurricane helped Obama. Guys we need a new party. The GOP just isn't cutting it

Yep!

I figured it all out last night! I drive a beat up 12 year old car with 282,000 miles on it; my house is falling down (literally) and I can't afford to fix it; and I NEVER have money that is not already spoken for...

Heck - I'm the 99%!!!

Screw it - I'm a Democrat. Just where to I sign up for all the free stuff?
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#3022856 - 11/08/12 08:56 AM Re: 10 Reasons Romney Lost [Re: backwoodsoutfitters]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: backwoodsoutfitters
The reason Romney lost is because so many blacks and latinos voted for Obama. They are running our country now.

Actually the reason he lost was that LESS people voted for Romney than they did McCain.

APATHY my friends is the cancer our party suffers from.

#3023013 - 11/08/12 10:17 AM Re: 10 Reasons Romney Lost [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

content Online
 Originally Posted By: Pic IN the Casa
 Originally Posted By: backwoodsoutfitters
The reason Romney lost is because so many blacks and latinos voted for Obama. They are running our country now.

Actually the reason he lost was that LESS people voted for Romney than they did McCain.

APATHY my friends is the cancer our party suffers from.

I contend that our party is done. If 4 years of an Obama presidency didn't motivate the entire R voter base, its OVER.

#3023067 - 11/08/12 10:51 AM Re: 10 Reasons Romney Lost [Re: AndyW]
Beardendy88
4 Point

Loc: North Alabama

Romney was not a strong candidate and was not a strong conservative. He was more moderate so it did not really excite people but you would think 4 more years of the Kenyan would motivate them enough. During the primaries I loved Rick perry until he starred talking about illegals. I think Herman Cain would have been a strong candidate. I think Cain or Perry could have probably beat Obama but hindsight is 20/20
#3023087 - 11/08/12 11:08 AM Re: 10 Reasons Romney Lost [Re: Beardendy88]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

There was report after report of record long lines and historic turnout for Romney.

Now we hear there was 7 million fewer voters for Romney than McCain.

One of the two is false.

I'll keep to myself which I think is the lie.

#3023123 - 11/08/12 11:47 AM Re: 10 Reasons Romney Lost [Re: Beardendy88]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

The motivation to defeat Obama was there. The excitement through rallies and fundraising was there. We had thousands of people in Ohio and Pennsylvania and Colorado walking one or two miles in the cold to hear a Romney speech. I do not buy the apathy explanation.The election was lost through either demographics or fraud, possibly a combination of both.

We have an election system based on the honor system. Early voting, absentee voting, no ID voting, etc. all invite election fraud. Our Constitution calls for an election DAY. Active military excluded, IMO, you should have to show up at the polling place, wait in line, show an ID, and have your finger dipped in the ink used in Iraq.

In the words of Joseph Stalin -

" it is enough for the people to know there was an election. The people who cast their votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything!"

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3023415 - 11/08/12 03:13 PM Re: 10 Reasons Romney Lost [Re: de novo]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

In the primaries it was anyone but Romney for most of us,and for good reasons. but we were divided over who that should be and eveytime it looked like someone would take the spot, the Romney camp and the GOP elite took them out,we let them take them out, and they shoved Romney down our throats. They had the money and controll

We didnt feel Romney could win with the ammo they have to use against him, guess what we were right.

I didnt feel like Romney had a chance till after the first debate,he suprised me, then what does he do, he did the Romney flip flop in the next debates, game over.

Edited by Dale3 (11/08/12 03:51 PM)

#3023430 - 11/08/12 03:28 PM Re: 10 Reasons Romney Lost [Re: Dale3]
griz104
4 Point

Loc: Nashville

Romney lost because he stood for nothing and he stood for everything. As Governor he was pro-choice and anti-#$%$ault weapons as a presidential candidate he was anti-choice and pro-#$%$ault weapons. As a candidate he said he'd eliminate FEMA and give the function to the 50 states or private companies (yeah that will work) but then along came Sany and he said he would not eliminate FEMA. He said he created jobs while at Bain then it came out all he did was take money from companies leaving the companies to go bankrupt and the jobs lost. He was for elimination of don't ask don't tell then he said it was a mistake to eliminate it. He was a proponent of campaign spending limits but then he said any attempt to limit campaign financing was an attack on freedom. He was for the McCain bill to overhaul immigration then he was against it and signed a bill to authorize state troopers to round of illegal immigrants. At one time he supported Roe v. Wade then he wanted it overruled, same thing for stem cell research, he was for it then he turned against it. Romney did whatever was expedient to help his political ambitions. But the thing that bothered me most he said he was going to fight deficits by lowering revenue of which the wealthy again would get the lion share. He said this would be revenue neutral but never said what he would get rid of to offset the drop in revenue. How any thinking, country loving person could support this #$%$ is beyond me.

Edited by griz104 (11/08/12 03:31 PM)

Page 3 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
AdamMcK, purrpplee, tnduckhunter, draw2drop, Oh Deer
13113 Registered Users
Who's Online
59 registered (garnermtn, david k., smalljawbasser, dogman, feldmutze, TNKAJUN, 8 invisible) and 127 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13113 Members
42 Forums
89424 Topics
1045839 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.214 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.