Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#3022056 - 11/07/12 07:32 PM Re: 10 Reasons Romney Lost [Re: Beardendy88]
BMan
16 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: Beardendy88
The hurricane helped Obama. Guys we need a new party. The GOP just isn't cutting it

The media's whitewash of the hurricane definitely helped zerO.

The recovery efforts in the northeast make Bush's response to Katrina look like a work of art. zerO and his minions have essentially ignored the victims - well, after the photo op, anyway.

#3022058 - 11/07/12 07:33 PM Re: 10 Reasons Romney Lost [Re: Beardendy88]
backwoodsoutfitters
4 Point

Loc: West TN

The reason Romney lost is because so many blacks and latinos voted for Obama. They are running our country now.

#3022137 - 11/07/12 08:15 PM Re: 10 Reasons Romney Lost [Re: backwoodsoutfitters]
TNGunhunter
6 Point

Loc: Wilson County, TN

What most people fail to realize is this: The WHOLE country has moved to the left. Today's Ultra Conservatives are like yesterday's Republicans, Today's Republicans are like yesterday's Democrats, and today's Democrats are extreme leftists. I've been a registered Democrat my whole life, but my ideals are more aligned with today's Republicans than these ultra left liberals that call themselves Democrats these days. At least, that's the way I see it imo.

#3022157 - 11/07/12 08:26 PM Re: 10 Reasons Romney Lost [Re: TNGunhunter]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Romney got 16,000,000 less votes than McCain. Obama won. Because we didnt vote. Blame it on whatere but you have to cast votes to win elections

#3022163 - 11/07/12 08:28 PM Re: 10 Reasons Romney Lost [Re: Crappie Luck]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

content Online
 Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
Romney got 16,000,000 less votes than McCain. Obama won. Because we didnt vote. Blame it on whatere but you have to cast votes to win elections

There is absolutely no excuse for this whatsoever!!!!!!

#3022379 - 11/07/12 10:45 PM Re: 10 Reasons Romney Lost [Re: AndyW]
Super8
8 Point

Loc: USofA

16 million stayed home ( which I find hard to believe )
71% Hispanics for Obama
54% women

we got screwed by a bunch of fools

#3022407 - 11/07/12 11:08 PM Re: 10 Reasons Romney Lost [Re: Dale3]
4onaside
12 Point

Loc: Jackson,Tn

Originally Posted By: Dale3
To me, its the GOP elite and conservatives for the most part who dont get, its more about feelings for most americans, not right, wrong, conservative, moderate, or facts.

You have to win the vote of the american people first, and most of them are clueless,dumb whatever you want to call it and base thier vote on feelings only.
This is where the dem's out smart us, they know it and use it. They just proved it without any dout now. Obama was elected and re-elected base on nothing but feelings.
The GOP needs to get, we need someone from a humble background, who can relate to these feelings only americans, who a minority, who a great speaker who can make them think he/she FEELS thier pain, someone they can relate too,someone they think, walked in thier shoes.
GOP needs a leader who can destroy the class and race cards and some silver spooned rich white guy as wrong as it gets for these clueless feelings only americans who votes you must have at least a part of.

GOP should have gotten this before now, and for sure after 2008
You nailed it. Most of us cannot relate to a guy who made $23mil last year without lifting a finger. He hasn't the foggiest what its like to wonder if you are going to have enough money to pay your house note next month or your utility bill. Last time the GOP nominated a guy who was too old to be president. I think the party is being run by robber barons,which will kill the party(and the country) if they don't wake up.

Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish proverb

#3022418 - 11/07/12 11:17 PM Re: 10 Reasons Romney Lost [Re: Beardendy88]
redblood
16 Point

Loc: Lewisburg

Originally Posted By: Beardendy88
The hurricane helped Obama. Guys we need a new party. The GOP just isn't cutting it

yes. we need to start the Conservative Party

#3022431 - 11/07/12 11:46 PM Re: 10 Reasons Romney Lost [Re: Poser]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

Originally Posted By: Poser

Agree on #8 and some of the other points. Akin in Missouri and Mourdock in Indiana are political fools who should have been taken out back and kicked in the groin until they resigned their nominations. What's frustrating to me is how the GOP continuously allows themselves to be painted as the only extremists on the subject of abortion (fools like Akin and Mourdock don't help).

Romney - opposes abortion except in cases of rape, incest and when the life of the mother is threatened.

Obama - supports abortion for any reason between conception and birth regardless of ability to pay (i.e. taxpayer funded abortion on demand at any time during a 9 month pregnancy)

Now, who is the extremist on abortion? Romney? Obama? Both?

Polls show that a slight majority of Americans support abortion rights, but they want it to be heavily restricted. Obama and the Democrat party platform supports abortion on demand without restriction. A majority of Americans don't want that. Why is the GOP not able to articulate Obama's extreme position to the American people? Think about it - was Obama ever forced to communicate his position on the abortion to the extent that Romney was? No! He gives the standard "I support Roe vs Wade" response and leaves it at that. The media never asked him to elaborate and Romney never called him on it. If the GOP candidate is going to openly oppose Roe vs. Wade then they owe it to their constituents to expose the Democrat position to the American people. They failed to do so yet again and for that there is no excuse.

#3022533 - 11/08/12 05:31 AM Re: 10 Reasons Romney Lost [Re: Vermin93]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

Originally Posted By: Vermin93
 Originally Posted By: Poser

Agree on #8 and some of the other points. Akin in Missouri and Mourdock in Indiana are political fools who should have been taken out back and kicked in the groin until they resigned their nominations. What's frustrating to me is how the GOP continuously allows themselves to be painted as the only extremists on the subject of abortion (fools like Akin and Mourdock don't help).

Romney - opposes abortion except in cases of rape, incest and when the life of the mother is threatened.

Obama - supports abortion for any reason between conception and birth regardless of ability to pay (i.e. taxpayer funded abortion on demand at any time during a 9 month pregnancy)

Now, who is the extremist on abortion? Romney? Obama? Both?

Polls show that a slight majority of Americans support abortion rights, but they want it to be heavily restricted. Obama and the Democrat party platform supports abortion on demand without restriction. A majority of Americans don't want that. Why is the GOP not able to articulate Obama's extreme position to the American people? Think about it - was Obama ever forced to communicate his position on the abortion to the extent that Romney was? No! He gives the standard "I support Roe vs Wade" response and leaves it at that. The media never asked him to elaborate and Romney never called him on it. If the GOP candidate is going to openly oppose Roe vs. Wade then they owe it to their constituents to expose the Democrat position to the American people. They failed to do so yet again and for that there is no excuse.

By the third debate Romney was to busy being Obama #1 cheerleader and agreeing with Obama on most everything and patting him on the back for the good job he done.

If romney didnt call him out on it n first debate, wasnt no way he was in 2nd and 3rd Debate, Obama had won Romney over. After hearing Romney in 3rd debate i think Romney may have voted for Obama himself.
The next day, the so call expert, claiming Romney did exactly the right thing. He looked very presidential. I dont know how they could tell what Romney looked like, Romney head was so far up Obama a%*^.
It wasnt Sandy the storm, it wasnt Christy's bear huggin Obama, It was Romney's 3rd Debate
Frist debate Romney, no one seen it coming from Romney and Obama didnt even show up.SO romney kicked tail, 2nd debate Romney did so so, tie for most part, but just the fact Obama showed up, many felt he won.
3rd debate Obama showed up, Romney sux up! GAME OVER.

Romney was going down before Sandy ever hit and Christy ever bear huged Obama

Abortion was never the deciding factor
I never felt Romney could beat Obama, until the frist debate happened. I thought WOW never thought Romney would go there,be like that. I got pumped up, then 2nd debate i sprung a leak, 3rd debate i had a blow out, and crashed

Edited by Dale3 (11/08/12 05:44 AM)

Page 2 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
purrpplee, tnduckhunter, draw2drop, Oh Deer, Deer slayer85
13112 Registered Users
Who's Online
73 registered (Twinshooter, BigAl, in the dog house!, Oly1, Robtattoo, hinshm, 10 invisible) and 114 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13112 Members
42 Forums
89381 Topics
1045425 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.218 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.