Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#3021087 - 11/07/12 11:15 AM Re: Hey AndyW.......... [Re: AndyW]
Beardendy88
4 Point

Loc: North Alabama

I really suspect foul play. Especially with states like Wisconsin that is in bed with unions. God Bless the South!
#3021262 - 11/07/12 12:52 PM Re: Hey AndyW.......... [Re: Beardendy88]
fishboy1
16 Point

Loc: Warren Co

What? You mean those same unions that are in charge of the voting machines?

Naaaaw... your racist.

(end sarcasm )

#3021279 - 11/07/12 12:59 PM Re: Hey AndyW.......... [Re: fishboy1]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

AndyW, I wish your prediction had come true..... my blood was boiling about all night after Pa. went to the (O)-Team.....

Don't worry about the hecklers round here.... MANY people were fooled last night.

I'm still thursty....

#3021338 - 11/07/12 01:25 PM Re: Hey AndyW.......... [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
southernhunter
8 Point

Loc: alabama

i just cant believe how dumb we have become in this country, but then again i am kind thinking it was rigged the whole time .
#3021351 - 11/07/12 01:30 PM Re: Hey AndyW.......... [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
huntinkev
8 Point

Loc: East Tenn

content Online
 Originally Posted By: Grizzly Johnson
AndyW, I wish your prediction had come true..... my blood was boiling about all night after Pa. went to the (O)-Team.....

Don't worry about the hecklers round here.... MANY people were fooled last night.

I'm still thursty....

Yea that is when I started getting upset was after PA.

Now what? I hope we can overcome this but I'm guessing we will not. For there to be a majority of the people voting him in a Second time let alone the first then we are in big trouble unless the majorities mind set changes. We are now the minority. This is a liberal country. It was once a christian nation but I don't believe that anymore. Look at our moral decay. I predict in 10 years we will look just like France, Greece, Spain, etc. All of the European countries.
America is in the middle of a massive transformation and we can't stop it. It will be forever changed

#3021423 - 11/07/12 02:10 PM Re: Hey AndyW.......... [Re: southernhunter]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: southernhunter
i just cant believe how dumb we have become in this country, but then again i am kind thinking it was rigged the whole time .

40+ years of kids being indoctrinated with Heather has two Mommies rather than teaching them civics, history and economics will get you the 'dumb' part.

#3021479 - 11/07/12 02:32 PM Re: Hey AndyW.......... [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Beardendy88
4 Point

Loc: North Alabama

You guys are wrong we can stop it
#3021630 - 11/07/12 03:44 PM Re: Hey AndyW.......... [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

We got beat, we dont need to be making up excusses like voter fraud, like so many tried to make excusses as to why the polls were wrong are looking pretty foolish right now.
We let the GOP pick n choose and shove the wrong person down our throats, like they been doing. So shame on alot of conservatives for being dumb also.
We didnt need the smartest or most conservstive, or a my way or the highway conservative, or someone who was a moderate. WE needed someone who come off as real and came from a humble background who could relate to many americans, Most are dumb and clueless, only get feelings.
We needed and the GOP needs someone to take away the class and race cards.
GOP elite needs to learn its more about who can relate to the most people, thier messed up and think its a moderate, when its more about feelings for most americans. right or wrong, like it or not, thats what it is.
Most conservative, smartest, most moderate dont matter if you cant win. Feelings matter more to most americans. If we had that person, right now, we be excited at least at the fact Obama care would be gone, economy would be turning around, ect....
Obama got elected and re-elected based on feelings
Only foul was how he was allowed to lie and the MSM cover for him.
He won making himself to be one of them, who cares, against the evil silver spoon rich white guy who's not one of them and dont care about them. Obama got feelings matter to most americans more than right or wrong and facts.
I think Romneys a good man with a heart who really cared about this country and wanting whats best, even if i didnt agree with everything he done, but just to many strikes were against him to use on him.
Then he suprised me in first debate, wow i thought he had a chance, but then he went from playing to win, to playing not to lose. Problem was he was only winning by a field goal, not 3 touch downs and to much time left in the game.
GOP had better get it this time. I think its too late though, i see to many conservatives ready for a third party which will split the conservative vote for many years and leave the liberals in control till one conservative party comes out on top. Not sure there will be anything left by then, but we're foolish enough to do that.

#3021936 - 11/07/12 06:36 PM Re: Hey AndyW.......... [Re: Dale3]
timberjack86
14 Point

Loc: Grundy county

I agreed with Andy! I didnt sleep well after last night.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Mik475, AaronB, Bad Wolf, jw3783, Jesse91
13279 Registered Users
Who's Online
101 registered (rem270, Master Chief, TNRifleman, ratman, Gravey, 348Winchester, 16 invisible) and 138 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13279 Members
42 Forums
93158 Topics
1088914 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.106 seconds in which 0.005 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.