Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 23 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3021007 - 11/07/12 10:41 AM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
thetoolman
8 Point

Loc: Charlotte, Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Grizzly Johnson
Is there any way to avoid paying income tax or social security so as to invest it into our own private retirement?

I'm tired of the government waste of my tax dollars and I'm not supporting a bunch of moochers with my earned tax money.... They can get off their lazy rear and make their own money....

Not work, about the only way I am aware of.

"Vegetarian" old Indian word for Bad Hunter

http://www.completepctherapy.com

#3021014 - 11/07/12 10:42 AM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: Rebel]
Kevin B.
8 Point

Loc: Hardin County

The election showed in clear detail the moral decline of this country. It is no longer a country that has God and the Holy Bible as its Standard!!!!! Oh yes...there are still Christians here. There are still God fearing men here. But last nite proved the we are a minority now. Americas now has an immoral majority.
I was looking at Facebook this morning. I discovered that the church that my momma went to before succumbing to Alzhemier's (she is bedfast now, with a feeding tube, here at the house, like she wanted it, with me as her primary caregiver) is pastored by a lady (???) named Helen who is a staunch supporter of Hussein Obama. I also have a sister who is an out-of-the-closet lesbian who also is a staunch supporter of Obama (naturally). The Facebook update said: Helen So and so (pastor of momma's church) and So an so Blankenship (my sister) LIKED a link. It was a Victory link of Obama. I was not surprised about my sisters support of his liberal agenda. But the Pastor of a church??? My own momma's church??? Personally, I share Paul the Apostle's views about who SHOULD and and who SOULD NOT hold positions of leadership in the church. In short: We are drifting away, rapidly, from a Bible-based country. And yes, we WERE a Bible based country at one point.
Look at the old sit coms and weekly series TV shows of he 50's and 60's. Husband and wife weren't even seen in the same bed!!!! Now, you can flip on your TV and instantly see fornication, homosexuality in action, and all manner of avarice goes flooding through your eye-gate and into your head. It is THEN that a decision should be made. Is what I am looking at OKAY? Or is it unacceptable for a God-fearing man to look at it?
I SHOULD say that the remote should be snatched away from its holder and the tube flicked off. But better yet, a small sledge hammer should be used on the screen. Or better yet, tape targets to the screen and haul it to the local range. Use that shiny new Ruger 10-22 on it. But do I do that? No. I'm a freakin hypocrite. But I'll say this much. With God's help, I'm going to start living my life according to what that BOOK says. I refuse to go down with the ship. And I refuse to take that BROAD path which leads to destruction. This is just what I'm feeing today. I hope and pray to God that I can live up to Godly standards.

#3021020 - 11/07/12 10:44 AM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: Kevin B.]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Look for your doctor to retire soon.
Look for your parents to die sooner.

#3021095 - 11/07/12 11:22 AM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
farmin68
16 Point

Loc: In a tree clinging to my guns ...

Rush just summed it up as well as it can be .... It's hard to beat Santa Claus when a country has so many dependent children voting.

#3021097 - 11/07/12 11:23 AM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: farmin68]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

content Online
It's official. There are more takers than workers.

Believe it or not guys, I was once a Union Man. It wasn't by choice and at the time it made no difference to me... But I hope all of you will read and understand what I'm about to share.

When I was a starving college student, my dad worked as an accountant for International Paper Co. Between semesters, he would help me get a job working at the mill to earn money. The job was always temporary and the pay was very good. But in order to get those jobs, I had to go down to the union hall and sign up for apprentice jobs as a welder or pipefitter. I'll just skip the remaining details and make a short story a little longer...

I work hard. Always have. One night I was working as hard and fast as I could go and my Foreman "Hammerhead" as they called him came walking up to me and started yelling at me. He said, "Boy! if you keep working like that, you're gonna work yourself right out of a job! Slow down, and take your time!" Over the years I've come to realize that I got ahead in life because I didn't listen to Hammerhead. But now, it's people like him that are in charge of everything. This country is ruined. We are no longer the USA that liberated the world in 1944. We are well on our way to being brought to our knees.

The Hammerheads are in charge. After last night I keep finding myself remembering the last few seconds of ""Invasion of the bodysnatchers" when Donald Sutherland points at his wife and sounds the alarm. From now on, all of us need to be careful what we say and careful of how we associate. Things are going to degrade to a much worse condition in the next 4 years. The dollar colapse will make the Greek financial meltdown look like a Sunday Picnic. See you all on the other side.

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#3021108 - 11/07/12 11:29 AM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: Rebel]
farmin68
16 Point

Loc: In a tree clinging to my guns ...

I'm not giving up yet. In 2014, 23 of 30 U.S. Senators up for reelection are Dems. They can't afford to be very radical between now and then.

#3021116 - 11/07/12 11:33 AM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: Crappie Luck]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
I don't blame the Republicans or Romney. I blame the voters.

We didn't take the senate either. It's not the person, it's the "Outdated" idea of liberty.

Too many people look at Europe and think THAT is what we need here.

Crappie nailed it.

My own sister in law once tole me we need to be more like Europe.

#3021121 - 11/07/12 11:34 AM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: RKenney]
recurve60#
4 Point

Loc: Rock Island

Blacks, illegal aliens and gays outnumber what use to be the backbone of this nation.

What use to be is no more, and will never be again without catastrophic downfalls in goverment and economics.

Catastrophy is the only reset button. I don't know if that will ever happen.

#3021126 - 11/07/12 11:42 AM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: recurve60#]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Ignorance outnumbers us all and THAT is what matters.

You can be black, like a stiff one after work, be in this country illegally and STILL recognize communism and national suicide when you see it. History is neutral and it's there for all to see.

But ignorance, now THERE is a condition that can't see the stupid coming

- Keep it real

#3021130 - 11/07/12 11:45 AM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: Crappie Luck]
recurve60#
4 Point

Loc: Rock Island

Well like I said...it is what it is and will continue.

This is the new America. Get use to it.

Page 2 of 23 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bassassassin7, BBQ, Kornhunter, Afleming17, 260rem
13281 Registered Users
Who's Online
75 registered (DennyB, SilverFox, BigM, TN RDG RNR, Daniel n, kasey, 11 invisible) and 121 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13281 Members
42 Forums
85144 Topics
1028929 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.241 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.