Tndeer Logo

Page 5 of 22 « First<34567>Last »
Topic Options
#3021296 - 11/07/12 01:07 PM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
 Originally Posted By: preds1
 Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1

6- My wife works for a Physician with a private practice and my Brother in Law is a Cardiologist with a private practice. The chance to repeal Obamacare ended yesterday. They both have explained to me in detail of the Obamacare train wreck headed our way and it is truly frightening. If you have any major surgery that you have been putting off get in done NOW. Many practices will be CLOSING...... or accepting cash only.

My brother's a doctor. Just wanted to reaffirm this one FLTN.
Stay sick my friends.......

Yep, good quality Healthcare is about to become a luxury for the affluent and nonexistent for the common American.

Thank you liBerAls

That could be a blessing in disguise.... kill off many of the dung-for-brains people in this country.

#3021299 - 11/07/12 01:09 PM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: de novo]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Novocaine
 Originally Posted By: Grizzly Johnson
Is there any way to avoid paying income tax or social security so as to invest it into our own private retirement?

I'm tired of the government waste of my tax dollars and I'm not supporting a bunch of moochers with my earned tax money.... They can get off their lazy rear and make their own money....

I would avoid private retirement accounts. With all the unfounded pensions and public accounts it has long been rumored that the government will simply confiscate private funds for the public good. You know make the rich pay their fair share.

I'm sorry Novocaine.... I was playing coy... I would be investing in survival materials

"retirement"..... early.

#3021321 - 11/07/12 01:16 PM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
RKenney
10 Point

Loc: Maury Co.

It sounds like a lot of you are describing communism. Last I heard, this form of government does work very well.
#3021326 - 11/07/12 01:20 PM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: Crappie Luck]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
16 Point

Loc: TN

I'm failing God right now. The church I attend always talks about getting out of your comfort zone and helping those you would never do otherwise.

My problem is, I could care less about those outside my comfort zone (i.e., conservative-minded). I actually hope for the demise of people that vote democrat. I hope they feel the hardships firsthand of what they have created. I hope they feel anguish by the lack of true healthcare in the future.

Maybe I'll get over this but right now I have a white-hot hate for the majority of the country, most of my co-workers and even an in law or two.

My wife asked this morning if I needed talking off the ledge. I said nope I needed talking out of the bell tower (joking- nobody report me). But truly- I will never help another lib- EVER!

Not sure if this is the Christian thing to think but then again- what would Joan of Arc, Washington, etc... do?

#3021327 - 11/07/12 01:21 PM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: RKenney]
whistlinwingman
8 Point

Loc: Morristown

Only thing I can figure is Romney was wrong on his "47 percent". It appears to be more like 51 percent.

#3021328 - 11/07/12 01:22 PM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: whistlinwingman]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
16 Point

Loc: TN

^^^^^^ yep

#3021354 - 11/07/12 01:33 PM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
whistlinwingman
8 Point

Loc: Morristown

I can relate totally with you PIC.

I have tried to go out of may way to hold a common sense conversation and approach with some libs. I end up getting discusted with them everytime. I try to remember that they could spend eternity in hell, but it doesn't bother me as bad as it should.

#3021368 - 11/07/12 01:41 PM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: RKenney]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

In the midterm 2014 elections, Obamaunists will blame the Republican House for all that's going wrong... Heck they have already started doing that and the media is right there with them.

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#3021382 - 11/07/12 01:51 PM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: Rebel]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

It could be worse...

You could have given over $70 million to Republicans in this election and still lost.

ala Sheldon Aldeson

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/24/sheldon-adelson-donations_n_1910094.html

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3021427 - 11/07/12 02:12 PM Re: Post here - you don't need a link [Re: de novo]
citico_tim
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville, TN, USA

I am over this forever. I will begin making changes in my financial situation now, while I still have the opportunity. Buy American? Only if it is produced in a right to work red state. But I will no longer invest in America, it no longer exists. My next call is to my accountant to find out how I can minimize taxes on my liquidation, and I'm sending it to another country. Fortunately I have relatives out of country who can guide me.

My biggest concern is my kids. They don't deserve what is heading towards them like a speeding train. It brings tears to my wife's eyes to think what this country is setting them up for. I don't cry, but I could for them.

There is a term that accurately describes the selling of ones virtues for free stuff. It is called whoring and that is what half this country is. And their pimp is the media.

I am reminded of the words of Reagan: I didn't leave the democrat party, it left me. In my eyes, I am not leaving America, it has left me. I am contacting my reps, most good men, and demanding they get our troops home. There is nothing left for them to defend so they shouldn't be asked to sacrifice for something that won't sacrifice for them.

I have no pride in what this country is now, only memories of what we once were. My kids don't even have that.

I am a reflective person, and I might regret these words. But I cannot imagine a scenario where that will happen.

PS - Read my signature. We are there.

Edited by citico_tim (11/07/12 02:12 PM)

-Thomas Jefferson

Page 5 of 22 « First<34567>Last »

Moderator:  gtk, Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
11 registered (Tenn.Guy, alwaysoutdoors, gustaf, dogman, redlegs07, rtaylor, 1 invisible) and 79 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180120 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.008 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.