This is a very sad day for Democracy. Not only do we have a Communist President re-elected but there were many states that passed gay marriage and marijuana laws. Our Nation has officially turned from Christian ideals. There are too many people worried about gay rights and getting their food stamps and disability for their so called mental problems. We have a Media that is so brainwashed its unbelievable. This is a very sad day and I fear for the future of our nation. I can see gas prices in 2016 at over $6.00 a gal. Its amazing how old Ben Franklin knew so much so long ago.

A few quotes from Franklin:

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty.

Where liberty dwells, there is my country.

This will be the best security for maintaining our liberties. A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the religion of ignorance that tyranny begins.

Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters.

Edited by Chuck Norris (11/06/12 11:57 PM)