Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#3020150 - 11/06/12 09:58 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: TX300mag]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: TX300mag
Absolutely not! instead of a big-government liberal disguised as a socially conservative moderate? It didn't work in 2008, shy should we expect different results this time? People need an ALTERNATIVE to those things, not a diet version of the same.

The Republicans tried that in 1964. Didn't work out very well for them. It would be even more of a bloodbath today.

#3020154 - 11/06/12 10:00 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: Bambi Buster]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

I voted for Ron Paul in the Primary don't blame me.

#3020155 - 11/06/12 10:00 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: AndyW]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Originally Posted By: AndyW
Boys if the GOP cant defeat Barack Freakin Obama we might as well shut the party down.

What happened to your twenty million Chik Filet evangelicals who supposedly did not vote in 2008 who were going to deliver Romney his landslide?

#3020156 - 11/06/12 10:01 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: ]
TX300mag
Pea Picker
14 Point

Loc: Crosby, TX

happy Online
As long as we vote based on what the talk show hosts and politicians tell us we can expect more of the same.

I bet even you, Wildcat, would vote for a TRUE small-government conservative if he were on the GOP ticket. \:\)

Team Peapicker

#3020161 - 11/06/12 10:02 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1

The Republicans tried that in 1964. Didn't work out very well for them. He went by a different name then. It would be even more of a bloodbath today.

#3020166 - 11/06/12 10:03 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: TX300mag]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: TX300mag
As long as we vote based on what the talk show hosts and politicians tell us we can expect more of the same.

I bet even you, Wildcat, would vote for a TRUE small-government conservative if he were on the GOP ticket. \:\)

I did, twice but I have never voted for a cult. There was a difference.

#3020167 - 11/06/12 10:03 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: Bambi Buster]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
Boys if the GOP cant defeat Barack Freakin Obama we might as well shut the party down.

What happened to your twenty million Chik Filet evangelicals who supposedly did not vote in 2008 who were going to deliver Romney his landslide?

Wish I knew BB. I sure wasnt trying to blow smoke up anyone's hiney. I read every scrap of information I could put my hands on and was very, very confident. Maybe I'm not as smart as I thought? Or maybe I gave the American spirit too much credit? I gave money and voted. I did all I could, and have no personal regrets.

#3020168 - 11/06/12 10:03 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: Bambi Buster]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

The Republicans tried that in 1964. Didn't work out very well for them. He went by a different name then. It would be even more of a bloodbath today.

Agreed. We have to start somewhere.

#3020181 - 11/06/12 10:08 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: AndyW]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Wish I knew BB. I sure wasnt trying to blow smoke up anyone's hiney. I read every scrap of information I could put my hands on and was very, very confident. Maybe I'm not as smart as I thought? Or maybe I gave the American spirit too much credit? I gave money and voted. I did all I could, and have no personal regrets.

No, you had it.

Sandy changed the game.

Bill O'Reilly called it tonight. Sandy closed out Romney from the general public for 5 days and Obama got his photo ops in looking presidental like he was getting the job done.

Plus the media saved Obama's rear end.

#3020182 - 11/06/12 10:09 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

That was a huge Romney mistake, IMO. He gave Paul and his supporters the middle finger at the Convention and tossed away that support.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TboneD, sbhockey, ZachA, DocT, Raegan
13202 Registered Users
Who's Online
82 registered (TNRazorback, shooter_5_0, grolfesst, Sako, Andy S., Bar7mag, 12 invisible) and 92 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13202 Members
42 Forums
91571 Topics
1070424 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.083 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.