Be for killing unborn children otherwise known as "choice"
Be for high taxes
Be for wealth redistribution
Be for government control of health care
Be for unsustainable debt

Feel free to add to the list.

"If there is unrest, the government will seize all the registered guns."

"You need guns and ammo first – then everything else."

#3020059 - 11/06/12 09:18 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: TNhunter]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

That pretty well sums it up.

#3020068 - 11/06/12 09:22 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: Bambi Buster]
Super8
8 Point

Loc: USofA

Actually the numbers FOR ROMNEY will be greater.
The electoral votes is how Obama will win.

#3020069 - 11/06/12 09:22 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: Bambi Buster]
ima badshot
4 Point

Loc: east tn

U can thank George Bush
#3020071 - 11/06/12 09:24 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: Bambi Buster]
TX300mag
Pea Picker
14 Point

Loc: Crosby, TX

Absolutely not! How about we try putting up a conservative instead of a big-government liberal disguised as a socially conservative moderate? It didn't work in 2008, shy should we expect different results this time? People need an ALTERNATIVE to those things, not a diet version of the same.

Team Peapicker

#3020085 - 11/06/12 09:28 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: TX300mag]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

...is a USSR type breakup after the collapse.

#3020120 - 11/06/12 09:45 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

We basically nominated a liberal with a moderate running mate. The conservative, Republican base was about as energized as it could get and it's still not going to be good enough. The producers and looters pendulum has swung to far out of balance. The Senate projections are disappointing as well.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3020138 - 11/06/12 09:54 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: TX300mag]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: TX300mag
Absolutely not! How about we try putting up a conservative instead of a big-government liberal disguised as a socially conservative moderate? It didn't work in 2008, shy should we expect different results this time? People need an ALTERNATIVE to those things, not a diet version of the same.

No it would not. Ever John Kennedy would be too far right wing. Bill O'Reilly got it right when he said theliberals REJECT Kennedy's words, "Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country." To the liberals that is way too far right and too conservative.

I wonder how many "conservatives" stayed home or wrote in someone else this time around.

#3020146 - 11/06/12 09:57 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: ]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

#3020148 - 11/06/12 09:58 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: Wildcat]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

Boys if the GOP cant defeat Barack Freakin Obama we might as well shut the party down.

#3020150 - 11/06/12 09:58 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: TX300mag]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Absolutely not! instead of a big-government liberal disguised as a socially conservative moderate? It didn't work in 2008, shy should we expect different results this time? People need an ALTERNATIVE to those things, not a diet version of the same.

The Republicans tried that in 1964. Didn't work out very well for them. It would be even more of a bloodbath today.

#3020154 - 11/06/12 10:00 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: Bambi Buster]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

I voted for Ron Paul in the Primary don't blame me.

#3020155 - 11/06/12 10:00 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: AndyW]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Originally Posted By: AndyW
Boys if the GOP cant defeat Barack Freakin Obama we might as well shut the party down.

What happened to your twenty million Chik Filet evangelicals who supposedly did not vote in 2008 who were going to deliver Romney his landslide?

#3020156 - 11/06/12 10:01 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: ]
TX300mag
Pea Picker
14 Point

Loc: Crosby, TX

As long as we vote based on what the talk show hosts and politicians tell us we can expect more of the same.

I bet even you, Wildcat, would vote for a TRUE small-government conservative if he were on the GOP ticket. \:\)

Team Peapicker

#3020161 - 11/06/12 10:02 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1

The Republicans tried that in 1964. Didn't work out very well for them. He went by a different name then. It would be even more of a bloodbath today.

#3020166 - 11/06/12 10:03 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: TX300mag]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

As long as we vote based on what the talk show hosts and politicians tell us we can expect more of the same.

I bet even you, Wildcat, would vote for a TRUE small-government conservative if he were on the GOP ticket. \:\)

I did, twice but I have never voted for a cult. There was a difference.

#3020167 - 11/06/12 10:03 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: Bambi Buster]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster

What happened to your twenty million Chik Filet evangelicals who supposedly did not vote in 2008 who were going to deliver Romney his landslide?

Wish I knew BB. I sure wasnt trying to blow smoke up anyone's hiney. I read every scrap of information I could put my hands on and was very, very confident. Maybe I'm not as smart as I thought? Or maybe I gave the American spirit too much credit? I gave money and voted. I did all I could, and have no personal regrets.

#3020168 - 11/06/12 10:03 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: Bambi Buster]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

The Republicans tried that in 1964. Didn't work out very well for them. He went by a different name then. It would be even more of a bloodbath today.

Agreed. We have to start somewhere.

#3020181 - 11/06/12 10:08 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: AndyW]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Wish I knew BB. I sure wasnt trying to blow smoke up anyone's hiney. I read every scrap of information I could put my hands on and was very, very confident. Maybe I'm not as smart as I thought? Or maybe I gave the American spirit too much credit? I gave money and voted. I did all I could, and have no personal regrets.

No, you had it.

Sandy changed the game.

Bill O'Reilly called it tonight. Sandy closed out Romney from the general public for 5 days and Obama got his photo ops in looking presidental like he was getting the job done.

Plus the media saved Obama's rear end.

#3020182 - 11/06/12 10:09 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

That was a huge Romney mistake, IMO. He gave Paul and his supporters the middle finger at the Convention and tossed away that support.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3020184 - 11/06/12 10:09 PM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Romney hasn't even conceded yet, but the silly season has started again.

#3021038 - 11/07/12 10:48 AM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: Bambi Buster]
chunkandwind
8 Point

Loc: mckenzie,tn

Quote:
No, you had it.

Sandy changed the game.

Bill O'Reilly called it tonight. Sandy closed out Romney from the general public for 5 days and Obama got his photo ops in looking presidental like he was getting the job done.

Keep thinking that and we will see Hillary win in 2016. You think 5 days lost this election?

Keep calm and brew beer.
Grow Organic! I can show you how.

#3021068 - 11/07/12 11:06 AM Re: Only way for republican to win presidency again [Re: chunkandwind]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: chunkandwind
 Quote:
No, you had it.

Sandy changed the game.

Keep thinking that and we will see Hillary win in 2016. You think 5 days lost this election?

Look at the polls. Before the debates Obama was way ahead of the "evil rich white guy that send jobs overseas". After the debates Romney caught up to Obama and PULLED AHEAD.

For the day before the storm and the next 4 days did you see Romney, did they report on him, were his TV ads running?? in the same time Obama was being the President in front of all the cameras in the middle of the storm and the aftermath. The last polls showed Obama making the loss back up to be tied again and pulling ahead.

Look at the polls and the last count of the election numbers.

As for Hillary, she will be Obama first new Supreme Court Justice of his second term. Hillary has said pulblcly several times that she's retiring from SoS.

Page all of 3 123>

Moderator:  gtk, Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (dfleming) and 47 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180122 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.006 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.