Tndeer Logo

Page 6 of 9 « First<45678>Last »
Topic Options
#3016432 - 11/05/12 07:01 AM Re: NJ union thugs turn help away [Re: TITANSFAN2104]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Parents of kidnapped children pay huge ransom amounts. Obviously both parties agree on the amount so why are the kidnappers made out to always be the bad guys?

- Keep it real

#3016449 - 11/05/12 07:08 AM Re: NJ union thugs turn help away [Re: redblood]
TITANSFAN2104
8 Point

Loc: watertown ,TN

Originally Posted By: redblood
the concepts of a union does not fit witghin the guidelines of a free enterprise system. never has, never will. it turns 10 dollar an hour workers (based on education and skill) into 30.00 an hour workers that the companies (or now tax payers) are forced to pay. they must go. come on romney!
really??? Because a union is what set forth all your current day labor guidelines ,rules and regulations. All these non union plants benefited from earlier generations of unions setting forth the ground work for current labor laws. I wish I had the time to show you the numbers on pay, employees and how it relates to real numbers. Because your statement above is completely false with no substance to confirm support it. Prime example , I make $19 an hour as a cnc machine operator that loads/unload over 200 40# parts a night, under current contract new hires make $11.55 an hour starting out. We have the highest turnover rate of 50% than we have had in the 52 years its been in operation. People used to quit their jobs to come to work there and now they quit when they get on. My point being it has a little to do with skill/education but at some point you have to figure in the physical side as well as the fact we work 7 days a week twelve hours a day. So basically we spend our lives in that place. Then people like you think the company should be able to take what they want from us , cut our pay or fire us for no good reason when you have a back go out from living all that weight.
I would love to have you work with me for two weeks and see off you felt the same way after. I would bet a paycheck if you told the truth I could change your tune.

#3016460 - 11/05/12 07:13 AM Re: NJ union thugs turn help away [Re: Crappie Luck]
TITANSFAN2104
8 Point

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
Parents of kidnapped children pay huge ransom amounts. Obviously both parties agree on the amount so why are the kidnappers made out to always be the bad guys?

That is a completely ignorant comparison. Doesn't have any relation to what we are talking about , as the company can hire who they want and can pack up and ship out if they want. Come up with something better than that.
As far as that goes what about you and your banker or your contract with Verizon on your cell phone?? You go into it knowing what your supposed to get and that contract prevents Verizon from deciding to charge you double that month. The same principle the union serves is to uphold and press the company to uphold their end of the bargain.

#3016467 - 11/05/12 07:18 AM Re: NJ union thugs turn help away [Re: TITANSFAN2104]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Unions in public sector jobs such as teachers, city workers, some utility workers, postal workers, etc are bargaining with some one else's money. Many times it's a Union or politically like minded individuals on both sides of the table.

Your constant use of the word "Ignorant" and "Stupid" when addressing someone who disagrees with your union defense tells me that you are scared to death of non-union workers and the threat of you being evaluated by job performance rather that how long you've managed to stay on the job and not been fired.

- Keep it real

#3016479 - 11/05/12 07:28 AM Re: NJ union thugs turn help away [Re: Crappie Luck]
TITANSFAN2104
8 Point

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
Unions in public sector jobs such as teachers, city workers, some utility workers, postal workers, etc are bargaining with some one else's money. Many times it's a Union or politically like minded individuals on both sides of the table.

Your constant use of the word "Ignorant" and "Stupid" when addressing someone who disagrees with your union defense tells me that you are scared to death of non-union workers and the threat of you being evaluated by job performance rather that how long you've managed to stay on the job and not been fired.

Actually you are so far from the truth its pathetic. You are from smith county so I'm sure you know the place I work which is TRW in Lebanon. I'm not using those words to address the person in general but their comments on a subject they are blind to . The same as goes for YOU. I'm not at all scared for my job from non union workers as they hire people every day that don't last a couple weeks. And as far as work goes I know my job and I'm dang good at it and would be willing to put my job record as well as performance record on the line and would love for you talk to any boss I have had in the last 14 years and they would contradict your factless based OPINION

Edited by TITANSFAN2104 (11/05/12 07:37 AM)

#3016491 - 11/05/12 07:32 AM Re: NJ union thugs turn help away [Re: Crappie Luck]
Fence Post
TnDeer Old Timer
10 Point

Loc: Bluff City,Tn. USA

As to the comment concerning "stupid and ignorant" replies to this thread. Most of us here have experience on both sides of the labor issue and have chosen to educated ourselves into skills independence.You will do well to begin the process before it is too late.

#3016492 - 11/05/12 07:33 AM Re: NJ union thugs turn help away [Re: TITANSFAN2104]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: TITANSFAN2104
[quote=Wildcat]A union is a "buddy system." No way around that, that's why they call it "brotherhood". [/quote
And my question is... How is a non union not more beneficial of the buddy system. Come on guys show that you have somewhat of an education. A lot these comments have no foundation other than its something you have heard or read. Saying a union is a buddy system is again..ignorant. it doesn't matter who your buddies with, you get a job based on your seniority alone and what you make is set forth and agreed upon by BOTH parties. So because the union makes the company good to their side of the contract they are the bad guys all of a sudden.

Sorry bud but YOUR the ignorant one. First off all you use in all YOUR posts are "stupid and ignorant", that shows YOU have NOTHING but name calling. If it had not been for YOUR "buddys in the union" you would have to work in a real job where YOUR work counted.

To you guys the company, the business and the mangers are your ENEMIES.the very company that YOU work for and the very copmpany that gives YOU YOUR paycheck is your enemy. Just go over YOUR last 6 posts and they PROVES what I said it the TRUTH. Anybody want to see more proof?? Simply go to the union web sites and read what they say.

Guys, I'm on my way out the door to close on another house so post up some union web sites if you have to.

#3016497 - 11/05/12 07:36 AM Re: NJ union thugs turn help away [Re: Fence Post]
TITANSFAN2104
8 Point

Originally Posted By: Fence Post
As to the comment concerning "stupid and ignorant" replies to this thread. Most of us here have experience on both sides of the labor issue and have chosen to educated ourselves into skills independence.You will do well to begin the process before it is too late.

Ok, what's your experience and which union did you deal with ??

#3016509 - 11/05/12 07:45 AM Re: NJ union thugs turn help away [Re: Wildcat]
TITANSFAN2104
8 Point

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
 Originally Posted By: TITANSFAN2104
[quote=Wildcat]A union is a "buddy system." No way around that, that's why they call it "brotherhood". [/quote
And my question is... How is a non union not more beneficial of the buddy system. Come on guys show that you have somewhat of an education. A lot these comments have no foundation other than its something you have heard or read. Saying a union is a buddy system is again..ignorant. it doesn't matter who your buddies with, you get a job based on your seniority alone and what you make is set forth and agreed upon by BOTH parties. So because the union makes the company good to their side of the contract they are the bad guys all of a sudden.

Sorry bud but YOUR the ignorant one. First off all yuou use in all YOUR posts are "stupid and ignorant", that shows YOU have NOTHING but name calling. If it had not been for YOUR "buddys in the union" you would have to work in a real job where YOUR work counted.

To you guys the company, the business and the mangers are your ENEMIES.the very company that YOU work for and the very copmpany that gives YOU YOUR paycheck is your enemy. Just go over YOUR last 6 posts and they PROVES what I said it the TRUTH. Anybody want to see more proof?? Simply go to the union web sites and read what they say.

This ^^^ wow!!! A real job were my work counted.... Huh... Odd because I have been working twelve hours a day 13 out of every 14 days . Guess I need a real job. How many hours do you average a week because I average well over 60 and don't get a choice in the matter unless I quit, but hey is that really an option?? No.
Like said, JUst because you talked to management in a union facility or to other people doesn't mean your an expert because you have secondhand info. Like I said, I would love to work side by side with a lot of you. You might be surprised with the effort as well as the skill. JUst to be clear, I know their are some sorry people working right beside me that has the protection of the union, I'm not debating or arguing that but I had those same people working beside me in the non union plant.as well.
Until some of you actually work in a union or talk to some knowledgeable,neutral people then you will never know or understand. So I will JUst leave it at that

#3016520 - 11/05/12 07:49 AM Re: NJ union thugs turn help away [Re: TITANSFAN2104]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

"Stupid and Ignorant" is getting a thread closed down for personal attacks.

Everyone take a step back and think before you type or this thread is GONE.

- Keep it real

Page 6 of 9 « First<45678>Last »

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bassassassin7, BBQ, Kornhunter, Afleming17, 260rem
13281 Registered Users
Who's Online
148 registered (Chinquipin, 2in1shot, diamond hunter, TNlandowner, mrjim43, Jcalder, 15 invisible) and 203 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13281 Members
42 Forums
85137 Topics
1028816 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.221 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.