Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#3002889 - 10/28/12 06:38 AM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: Wildcat]
348Winchester
6 Point

Loc: Coon Creek

Oblamer could do any one of a hundred heinous acts and libs would excuse it away.
#3003089 - 10/28/12 08:35 AM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: ]
Still-n-Quiet
10 Point

Loc: San Antonio, TX

Originally Posted By: Tony(D)
This poll is from only 1,500 phone calls to anyone over 18 and is done across the whole country.

Unheard of. That's laughable. I don't even question the fact that the source is a "conservative" one mainly because it makes for such a wonderful conversation here, LOL.

Listen, bub, 4 people died in Bhengazi because of your crew. Go troll somewhere else unless you can commit with respect to those your people let die.

Searching for the elusive "Moderate" liberal and "Moderate" Muslim. Maybe they are hiding together...

Μολων λαβε

#3003170 - 10/28/12 09:25 AM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: Still-n-Quiet]
Backstrapcrazy
8 Point

Loc: powell , Tennessee

Listen, bub, 4 people died in Bhengazi because of your crew. Go troll somewhere else unless you can commit with respect to those your people let die.

Well said...Wonder what they would be saying if it was there relative

Ellis Boyd "Red" Redding

#3003947 - 10/28/12 05:43 PM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: ]
dr
10 Point

Loc: USA

This poll is from only 1,500 phone calls to anyone over 18 and is done across the whole country.

Unheard of. That's laughable. I don't even question the fact that the source is a "conservative" one mainly because it makes for such a wonderful conversation here, LOL.

Laughable? And you're still defending the commie you previously said you wouldn't support again?

#3005268 - 10/29/12 09:30 AM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: dr]
Tennessee Todd Moderator
Communicates like Rad
16 Point

Loc: TuTu City, Tn

The fact that Obama's job approval rating is anything above zero shows me that this Country has no hope.

#3005984 - 10/29/12 02:57 PM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: ]
sgtwebb1
16 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

Look pal, there is absolutely NOTHING "laughable" about this entire situation.

Obama & co. KNEW what was going on in Benghazi, and left those people to die.

I don't find anything funny about it at all.

The only thing "laughable" here is your attitude.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3006117 - 10/29/12 04:05 PM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: ]
farmin68
16 Point

Loc: In a tree clinging to my guns ...

Originally Posted By: sgtwebb1

Like someone else said above, go troll elsewhere.

I'm not your pal and I could care less what you think of my attitude. I was commenting on the poll itself and nothing more.

I for one don't completely agree with SgtWebb. Your attitude isn't laughable. It is ridiculous, disrespectful, and downright pathetic.

#3006268 - 10/29/12 05:33 PM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: ]
sgtwebb1
16 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

Originally Posted By: sgtwebb1

I'm not your pal and I could care less what you think of my attitude. I was commenting on the poll itself and nothing more.

Thank you for proving my point.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3007437 - 10/30/12 12:39 PM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: sgtwebb1]
RKenney
10 Point

Loc: Maury Co.

If this same situation had happened with a republican president in power, the main stream media would have been all over it and still investigating it to the hilt. I have watched NBC news several times and they hardly mention it. When they do mention it,they are usually talking about republicans using the situation for political purposes.
#3009100 - 10/31/12 11:15 AM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: RKenney]
Greg .
aPoStROpHe PolIcE
16 Point

Loc: NC Piedmonts

Originally Posted By: RKenney
When they do mention it,they are usually talking about republicans using the situation for political purposes.

... annndd another winner!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  gtk, Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
5 registered (Yotehntr, oldmanelrod, TEXAS, FrontierGander, 1 invisible) and 67 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180122 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.007 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.