Tndeer Logo

Page all of 3 123>
Topic Options
#3002456 - 10/27/12 08:01 PM Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi
TOW
10 Point

Loc: Back 40

7 point slide in 3 days.. Unheard of..

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gallup-obamas-job-approval-drops-7-points-3-days

#3002488 - 10/27/12 08:15 PM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: TOW]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Nice

17.9 Trillion http://www.usdebtclock.org/

#3002502 - 10/27/12 08:20 PM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

It's so bad and the Americans getting killed has FORCED the MSM to start to report more on it ever if that "more" is a little bit because most of then have reported ZERO the first 2-3 weeks.

#3002729 - 10/27/12 10:23 PM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: ]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

The "source" is Gallup polls.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3002743 - 10/27/12 10:37 PM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: de novo]
Whitehorse
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Pegram TN USA

Yes. We should understand that people less & less are depending on the egg-sucking dogs of the MSM to get their news.

#3002746 - 10/27/12 10:39 PM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: ]
farmin68
16 Point

Loc: In a tree clinging to my guns ...

Originally Posted By: Tony(D)
This poll is from only 1,500 phone calls to anyone over 18 and is done across the whole country.

Unheard of. That's laughable. I don't even question the fact that the source is a "conservative" one mainly because it makes for such a wonderful conversation here, LOL.

Tell me... What does the "D" stand for?

#3002774 - 10/27/12 11:17 PM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: farmin68]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: farmin68
This poll is from only 1,500 phone calls to anyone over 18 and is done across the whole country.

Unheard of. That's laughable. I don't even question the fact that the source is a "conservative" one mainly because it makes for such a wonderful conversation here, LOL.

Tell me... What does the "D" stand for?

Duck

#3002845 - 10/28/12 04:50 AM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: Bambi Buster]
BMan
16 Point

Loc: Middle TN

(D)elusional.

#3002872 - 10/28/12 05:57 AM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: ]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

Sad part is the drop of 7 points should be 100 point drop for it, cause EVERY American weather your R or D or whatever, should be OUTRAGED by what happened and the attempted cover up, LYING to ALL of us about it, not just to one party or the other.

This is busting at the seams as it should, and being leaked out by people in his OWN administration, due to they can not denie even how wrong this is, and thier not going to take the blame for it or be a part of it.

There is NOTHING "laughable" about it. its SAD there was Not even a higher drop in the points.
Its not just conservatives who should be OUTRAGED over this, EVERY American should be.

Edited by Dale3 (10/28/12 05:57 AM)

#3002882 - 10/28/12 06:29 AM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: ]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Like someone said before, "the "source" is Gallup polls."

The ONLY thing it has to do with the "conservative" site that posted it is because no "far left wing liberal" site would ever post it because they don't want the TRUTH to come out.

#3002889 - 10/28/12 06:38 AM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: Wildcat]
348Winchester
6 Point

Loc: Coon Creek

Oblamer could do any one of a hundred heinous acts and libs would excuse it away.
#3003089 - 10/28/12 08:35 AM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: ]
Still-n-Quiet
10 Point

Loc: San Antonio, TX

Listen, bub, 4 people died in Bhengazi because of your crew. Go troll somewhere else unless you can commit with respect to those your people let die.

Searching for the elusive "Moderate" liberal and "Moderate" Muslim. Maybe they are hiding together...

Μολων λαβε

#3003170 - 10/28/12 09:25 AM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: Still-n-Quiet]
Backstrapcrazy
6 Point

Loc: powell , Tennessee

content Online
Listen, bub, 4 people died in Bhengazi because of your crew. Go troll somewhere else unless you can commit with respect to those your people let die.

Well said...Wonder what they would be saying if it was there relative

#3003947 - 10/28/12 05:43 PM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: ]
dr
10 Point

Loc: USA

Laughable? And you're still defending the commie you previously said you wouldn't support again?

#3005268 - 10/29/12 09:30 AM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: dr]
Tennessee Todd Moderator
Communicates like Rad
16 Point

Loc: TuTu City, Tn

The fact that Obama's job approval rating is anything above zero shows me that this Country has no hope.

#3005984 - 10/29/12 02:57 PM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: ]
sgtwebb1
16 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

Look pal, there is absolutely NOTHING "laughable" about this entire situation.

Obama & co. KNEW what was going on in Benghazi, and left those people to die.

I don't find anything funny about it at all.

The only thing "laughable" here is your attitude.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3006117 - 10/29/12 04:05 PM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: ]
farmin68
16 Point

Loc: In a tree clinging to my guns ...

Originally Posted By: sgtwebb1

Like someone else said above, go troll elsewhere.

I'm not your pal and I could care less what you think of my attitude. I was commenting on the poll itself and nothing more.

I for one don't completely agree with SgtWebb. Your attitude isn't laughable. It is ridiculous, disrespectful, and downright pathetic.

#3006268 - 10/29/12 05:33 PM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: ]
sgtwebb1
16 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

Originally Posted By: sgtwebb1

I'm not your pal and I could care less what you think of my attitude. I was commenting on the poll itself and nothing more.

Thank you for proving my point.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3007437 - 10/30/12 12:39 PM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: sgtwebb1]
RKenney
10 Point

Loc: Maury Co.

If this same situation had happened with a republican president in power, the main stream media would have been all over it and still investigating it to the hilt. I have watched NBC news several times and they hardly mention it. When they do mention it,they are usually talking about republicans using the situation for political purposes.
#3009100 - 10/31/12 11:15 AM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: RKenney]
Greg .
aPoStROpHe PolIcE
16 Point

Loc: NC Piedmonts

Originally Posted By: RKenney
When they do mention it,they are usually talking about republicans using the situation for political purposes.

... annndd another winner!!!!!

#3009132 - 10/31/12 11:31 AM Re: Maybe the public is paying attention to Bhengazi [Re: RKenney]
Still-n-Quiet
10 Point

Loc: San Antonio, TX

Originally Posted By: RKenney
If this same situation had happened with a republican president in power, the main stream media would have been all over it and still investigating it to the hilt. I have watched NBC news several times and they hardly mention it. When they do mention it,they are usually talking about republicans using the situation for political purposes.

The hypocrisy of liberals is truly staggering!

Searching for the elusive "Moderate" liberal and "Moderate" Muslim. Maybe they are hiding together...

Μολων λαβε

Page all of 3 123>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
JRH, skysoldier173, jtw465, lovetohunt96, Csfraley
13413 Registered Users
Who's Online
132 registered (Realtree, JDP, Rebel, Matador, Pine Ridge, huntintn, 10 invisible) and 220 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13413 Members
42 Forums
96713 Topics
1132377 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.428 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.