Tndeer Logo

Page 5 of 9 « First<34567>Last »
Topic Options
#2992409 - 10/21/12 09:36 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: OHVATN]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

Originally Posted By: NewTN Hunter
The purpose of the post was not an attempt to persuade anyone to vote for Ron Paul. I'm not voting again for Ron Paul. That campaign is lost. Money talks. That is the point of the post. And you better start listening and better yet, preparing.

No, I am not a cult member (although some of your pastors may consider Mr. Romney to be). Perhaps I am a Don Quixote tilting at windmills, but should my vote be one of the many that happen to be the margin of difference between the prevailing party and the losing party, then maybe, just maybe, a message to power will have been sent. A message that at least a substantial enough segment of the American people refuse to vote once again for the lesser of two evils, as they perceive them to be. A message that only faith to the best interests of all of the American people, not just the monied and powerful, will get you elected and that there must be true change. This election reminds me of 1856 and I shudder to think of 2016 and where this nation will find itself, regardless of which puppet is elected.

"The time is coming when men and women will not accept the whole of the gospel. They will want things that please them, and they will collect teachers who will tell them what they want to hear. They will no longer listen to the truth, but will wander off after man-made fictions. For yourself, stand fast in all that you are doing, meeting whatever hardship this may involve. Witness to the word and fulfill the work that God has given to you." 2 Timothy 4:3-5.

I shudder to think of 2016 and where this nation will find itself, regardless of which puppet is elected.

Commen sense would tell you,your better off with the leser of two evils as you call them and find yourself in a much better place in 2016, where you stll have a much better chance to get to where and how you want things to be

Your making up excusses, to try to assure your way of thinking. So you need to ignore commen sense and reality to do so.

Trust me your not persuading anyone here. It was Ron Paul supporters as yourself, that turned many off for Ron Paul.

Ron Paul himself would be turned off by your way of thinking.

Have yourself a blessed day my friend

I think Romneys best line in the 2008 primarys was when he was asked about his religion. His reply, I beleave im the only one on stage who had just one wife!

Edited by Dale3 (10/21/12 10:29 PM)

#2992949 - 10/22/12 09:54 AM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: Dale3]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Thanks NTH for bringing Ron Paul back up. Several of the usual Ron Paul bashers haven't had the opportunity to retype their same posts and were probably needing a their liberty bashing fix.

Originally Posted By: Dale3

Trust me your not persuading anyone here. It was Ron Paul supporters as yourself, that turned many off for Ron Paul.

Yes, Ron Paul supporters do heinous acts like compare his policies, principles, and voting record to the other establishment candidates. It's despicable to bring facts to a political debate and a huge turn off!

I think Romneys best line in the 2008 primarys was when he was asked about his religion. His reply, I beleave im the only one on stage who had just one wife!

How many wives do you think Ron Paul has had? He's been married to the same woman since 1957.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#2993030 - 10/22/12 10:53 AM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: de novo]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

Originally Posted By: Novocaine
Thanks NTH for bringing Ron Paul back up. Several of the usual Ron Paul bashers haven't had the opportunity to retype their same posts and were probably needing a their liberty bashing fix.

Yes, Ron Paul supporters do heinous acts like compare his policies, principles, and voting record to the other establishment candidates. It's despicable to bring facts to a political debate and a huge turn off!

How many wives do you think Ron Paul has had? He's been married to the same woman since 1957.

Novacaine, its a fact, many Ron Paul supporters were his biggest problem and turn off.
Paul had supporters, but he also had Paulys. Theres a BIG differents, and the Paulys cost him and turned people off. Paul supporters will tell you themselves, paulys hurt him and turned people off.
What you said is NOT what i was reffering to and you know it. You just proved it for me,thanks.

Wow, yes Paul has had only one wife, BUT he was not on the stage that night! \:o

Point was they went after Romney for his religion, and he stumped them with his response.
It would have been a great line for "anyone" due to question and where they were taking it.

It was funny, a great come back line that stumped them.

I was no Romney supporter in 2008, but i can appreciate a good line/comeback regaurdless of who says it. Good zingers are good zingers. Something Paulys cant do, thier to closed minded

Sorry you couldnt see it or get it, or appreciate it for your blinders.

Edited by Dale3 (10/22/12 11:17 AM)

#2993099 - 10/22/12 11:42 AM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: Dale3]
OHVATN
4 Point

Watch out Novocaine. You will soon be branded a cult member.

You are obviously uninformed as you also obviously do not get your information solely from Faux News (or MSNBS).

Your critical and independent thinking and understanding of what really is a fiscally responsible and constitutionally limited government simply has no place among modern political discourse.

#2993134 - 10/22/12 12:12 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: OHVATN]
Greg .
aPoStROpHe PolIcE
16 Point

Loc: NC Piedmonts

Translation:

iF yOur a PuB, TheN
vOte yOU'rE COnScIeNCe.

iF yOuR A LiBTArd, ThEN
bE SUrE TO vOtE (D)!!!!!

#2993140 - 10/22/12 12:15 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: OHVATN]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

THAT is exactly what is wrong with most Ron Paul voters.
Because the truck they chose to hitch their wagon to doesn't have the gas to finish the trip, they call every one else who pulled out ahead "sell outs" or not true conservatives.

It's not that we don't understand limited government. It's that we understand that goal and a long road it will be to get there. There is no instant solution or one-step process.

You would rather call it quits when your guy doesn't make the cut. We will take the tools we have to work with and make steps towards returning this country to it's founding principles. It won't happen in one election. Too many people are not ready for it.

You go ahead and cast your protest votes and insult your fellow conservatives who recognize your non-starter of a candidate as a dead horse and we will keep on keeping on with our candidate who is within striking distance of the White House.

Romney may not be the beat all conservative that we'd prefer, but he's a heck of a lot closer to making some needed changes than Ron Paul.

#2993164 - 10/22/12 12:26 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: Crappie Luck]
Greg .
aPoStROpHe PolIcE
16 Point

Loc: NC Piedmonts

Bravo, CL !!

#2993194 - 10/22/12 12:49 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: Greg .]
BMan
16 Point

Faux news? Good grief.

Another libtar(D) pretending to be something else.

#2993226 - 10/22/12 01:11 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: Greg .]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

I really know who I'm voting against.

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#2993645 - 10/22/12 04:55 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: OHVATN]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: NewTN Hunter
Watch out Novocaine. You will soon be branded a cult member.

You are obviously uninformed as you also obviously do not get your information solely from Faux News (or MSNBS).

Your critical and independent thinking and understanding of what really is a fiscally responsible and constitutionally limited government simply has no place among modern political discourse.

Wrong again.

Novocaine has already been though this all year. he's the one that said that Paul's supporters were the "only true conservatives" and that made for the "Only True Conservative Cult"

By posting stuff like being the "only true conservative" it was easy for him to turn people off. He was looking down his noxe at other conservatives like they were nothing, that is what trie members of a cult does.

Paul LOST and is RETIRING Dec 31, 2012.

People have been talking about it ever since Paul LOST. The cult members have put on a (what another TnDeer member affectionately called) scorched earth policy since Paul LOST. They want to burn all ties with any other Republicans and other conservatives and help Obama. to them it's Paul or nothing.

Page 5 of 9 « First<34567>Last »

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Deadeye14, woodie, Montana10point, sandman064, MossyOak30
13107 Registered Users
Who's Online
65 registered (mrjim43, 348Winchester, Gravey, Hardwoodmaterials, GOHUNT, lungpuncher1, 8 invisible) and 85 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13107 Members
42 Forums
89018 Topics
1041302 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.228 seconds in which 0.004 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.