Tndeer Logo

Page all of 5 12345>
Topic Options
#2993017 - 10/22/12 10:49 AM Trump threatens gigantic bombshell!
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Donald Trump threatens to drop 'gigantic' bombshell about President Obama on Wednesday
Trump said that he has something 'very, very big' to reveal about Obama
Said he will announce the news via Twitter on Wednesday

By Meghan Keneally

PUBLISHED:08:51 EST, 22 October 2012| UPDATED: 10:45 EST, 22 October 2012

Comments (57)

Announcement: Donald Trump said that he has 'gigantic' news about the President which he will announce on Twitter Wednesday

Donald Trump announced today that he has a 'gigantic' bombshell about President Obama that he will reveal on Wednesday.

The billionaire real estate baron told Fox & Friends this morning that he had 'something very, very big concerning the president of the United States'.

'It's going to be very big. I know one thing- you will cover it in a very big fashion,' he added.

Trump wasn't giving away any clues, however, but only went on to say that it could 'possibly' play a role in the election.

He said h is waiting to Tweet the 'large, bordering on gigantic' news 'sometime probably Wednesday'.

Trump has been one of the most outspoken critics of the President and has also threatened to run against him.

He has also toured New Hampshire and said very clearly that he was seriously contemplating a presidential run.

Later he became something of a political touchstone for the various Republican candidates and eventually endorsed Mitt Romney.

He has been extremely vocal as a so-called birther conspiracy theorist, claiming that Obama was born outside of the United States making him unable to run for President.

He believes that his Hawaiian birth certificate is fake or non-existent.

In April 2011, Trump announced that he paid to have a team of investigators to Hawaii to truly delve into the issue.

SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO

Barbed: President Obama dedicated a portion of his White House Correspondents Dinner speech in 2011 to making fun of Trump and his birther theories

In response, President Obama released the long form edition of his birth certificate after spending years refusing to do so.

'Normally, I would not comment on something like this...I've got other things to do,' Obama said at the time.

This is the second time in as many months that Trump has said that he has a big surprise that would be damaging to the President, though the last time he said so - in the days leading up to the Republican National Convention - nothing came of it.

More...
'Woman of Courage' hailed by Michelle Obama for defending women's rights has jailed 100 wives for adultery in Afghanistan
Obama's final stand: President and Romney go head-to-head on foreign policy in last TV debate as Romney rockets in polls (so how long will it take Barack to make bin Laden boast?)

Trump's announcement comes the same day as another surprise: a mysterious website called 'The October Surprise' says that it will release documents at 5.30pm on Monday.

Very little is known about the creators of the site, the type of documents that they are referring to, or even their intended target.

The Twitter bio for the site simply reads: 'One of your presidential candidates isn't being honest with you. Stay tuned to find out which one it is.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...l#ixzz2A2mF48uc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...o=feeds-newsxml

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#2993021 - 10/22/12 10:50 AM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: MUP]
MUP
Non-Typical

Also another link...

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/10/donald-trump-has-big-announcement-about-obama.html

#2993024 - 10/22/12 10:51 AM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: MUP]
BMan
16 Point

Loc: Middle TN

We've heard that type of smack from Trump before. I'll wait until I see what his "bombshell" is.

#2993035 - 10/22/12 10:56 AM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: BMan]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

#2993043 - 10/22/12 11:00 AM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: Crappie Luck]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

content Online
^^^^ THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

#2993089 - 10/22/12 11:30 AM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: AndyW]
OHVATN
4 Point

content Online
Oooh! Can hardly wait. Donald "Bread and Circuses" Trump must be getting ready to default on another loan and needs to distract the public from the demands of his creditors.

#2993224 - 10/22/12 01:10 PM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: Crappie Luck]
MUP
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck

That's classic Crappie! \:D

#2993236 - 10/22/12 01:15 PM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: MUP]
dr
10 Point

Loc: USA

LOL Crappie. Maybe he's trying to RATTLE the kenyan before the last debate.

#2993445 - 10/22/12 03:02 PM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: dr]
Mudbone
10 Point

Loc: Williamson cty. Tn

content Online
Trump has what Obama supporters would call "mad cheese"! Maybe he actually dug something up?

#2993915 - 10/22/12 07:46 PM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: OHVATN]
citico_tim
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville, TN, USA

Originally Posted By: NewTN Hunter
Oooh! Can hardly wait. Donald "Bread and Circuses" Trump must be getting ready to default on another loan and needs to distract the public from the demands of his creditors.

Sounds like someone has a problem with the 1%.

Trump will get air time and press coverage so even if he only slams Obama it is worth the effort.

-Thomas Jefferson

#2994046 - 10/22/12 08:32 PM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: citico_tim]
Camp David
12 Point

Loc: TN

Yep, another oblamu voter, earning minimum wage and wanting.everyone else to pay for it.

#2995290 - 10/23/12 01:49 PM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: citico_tim]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

Originally Posted By: citico_tim

Trump will get air time and press coverage so even if he only slams Obama it is worth the effort.

Particularly if he has documents showing Obama getting scholarships based on his foreign birth.
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#2995474 - 10/23/12 03:34 PM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: TennesseeRains]
de novo
10 Point

Originally Posted By: TennesseeRains

Particularly if he has documents showing Obama getting scholarships based on his foreign birth.

That would be an ideal final campaign week, Obama defending evidence that he was a foreign exchange student or other lies on college transcripts.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#2995652 - 10/23/12 05:27 PM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: de novo]
TOW
10 Point

Loc: Back 40

Maybe .....

http://m.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012...ublicans-reject

#2995774 - 10/23/12 06:54 PM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: citico_tim]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

\:D All of you are wrong. My hairdresser and Trump's hairdresser are best buds and my hairresser says Trump will reveal that Obama is a Reptilian. \:D
here's proof;

http://www.arcturi.com/ReptilianArchives/ObamaisReptilian

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#2996212 - 10/24/12 12:13 AM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: Rebel]
de novo
10 Point

Latest rumor is Trump has somehow gotten access to divorce papers the Obama's had drawn up in 2000. How ironic would it be if this same tactic that got him his US Senate seat came back to bite Obama 2 weeks before this election?

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#2996401 - 10/24/12 07:54 AM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: de novo]
TOW
10 Point

Loc: Back 40

Simple divorce papers mean nothing unless Michelle's reasons were that Barack was a drug dealing pedophile or something similar. Even that won't change some Obamanites opinions..

#2996409 - 10/24/12 08:00 AM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: TOW]
Still-n-Quiet
10 Point

Loc: San Antonio, TX

Originally Posted By: TOW
Simple divorce papers mean nothing unless Michelle's reasons were that Barack was a drug dealing pedophile or something similar. Even that won't change some Obamanites opinions..

As I have said before, pictures of Obama eating a baby while committing bestiality would not change the opinions of O-bots.

Searching for the elusive "Moderate" liberal and "Moderate" Muslim. Maybe they are hiding together...

Μολων λαβε

#2996423 - 10/24/12 08:08 AM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: Still-n-Quiet]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: Still-n-Quiet

As I have said before, pictures of Obama eating a baby while committing bestiality would not change the opinions of O-bots.

Something like that would get him ever more votes.

#2996425 - 10/24/12 08:09 AM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: TOW]
de novo
10 Point

It's already alleged that he was a known drug dealer/ user in college and is said to have been active in Rev. Wright's down low club.

#2996496 - 10/24/12 08:44 AM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: Still-n-Quiet]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Originally Posted By: Still-n-Quiet

You are correct.

I heard a radio caller this morning say he listened to a show in NY last night and it was brought up that she wanted a divorce because he was a homosexual.

#2996916 - 10/24/12 01:02 PM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
AndyW
10 Point

content Online
If Obama releases his college records and applications, and passport and applications then Trump offers 5 million to the charity of Obama's choosing.

Some bombshell.

#2996945 - 10/24/12 01:12 PM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: AndyW]
JWW4
8 Point

Loc: Signal Mtn, TN

Originally Posted By: AndyW
If Obama releases his college records and applications, and passport and applications then Trump offers 5 million to the charity of Obama's choosing.

Some bombshell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo0bYDUsTis

Journal: http://www.gymwhisman.blogspot.com/

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mt-Top-Sheep-Farm/379848202142838

#2996959 - 10/24/12 01:21 PM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: AndyW]
TNDeerGuy
12 Point

Loc: Old Hickory/Mt.Juliet, TN

content Online

Some bombshell.

I agree...one narcissitic blowhard attempting to call out another narcissitic blowhard, with both of them trying to remain relevant to the media and society.

#2996995 - 10/24/12 01:39 PM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: TNDeerGuy]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

Disappointing as usual from Trump. What if he has original copies and as soon as Obama would release the forged copies, Trump steps forward with the orignials?

Oh yeah, the mainstram media would just ignore it... Nevermind...

Move along, nothing to see here... I want my country back.

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#2996996 - 10/24/12 01:40 PM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: AndyW]
MUP
Non-Typical

Some bombshell.

Yep...very disappointing...AGAIN. \:\/

#2997024 - 10/24/12 02:03 PM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: MUP]
BMan
16 Point

Originally Posted By: MUP

Some bombshell.

More like a Dud.

That's why I can't take Trump seriously - he's into self-promotion, nothing more.

#2997031 - 10/24/12 02:07 PM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: BMan]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: BMan

Some bombshell.

More like a Dud.

That's why I can't take Trump seriously - he's into self-promotion, nothing more.

Right on all counts.

#2997352 - 10/24/12 05:22 PM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: Bambi Buster]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
 Originally Posted By: BMan

Some bombshell.

More like a Dud.

Right on all counts.

May not be a bombshell, but not a bad idea either. I mean 5 million to the charity of Obama's choosing? WOW if he has nothing to hide, why not?

It be a win win win for Obama. Take Trumps money, greatly help a charity, laugh in Trumps face and make him look like a fool!
You know he hates Trump, would like nothing better than to make him look like a fool, unless he got something to hide.

Its 5 million to charity, in return for what should be no problem at all.

I think it make many people wonder how and why Obama would not take him up on this,when its big bucks for a charity.

Edited by Dale3 (10/24/12 05:28 PM)

#2997407 - 10/24/12 05:54 PM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: Dale3]
dr
10 Point

Loc: USA

I tend to agree Dale, If the kenyan had nothing to hide this should be a slam dunk for him.

#2997733 - 10/24/12 08:39 PM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: dr]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

Obama would have never have been elected in 2008 had those college transcripts been seen by the voting public. That's why they were hidden, and will remain hidden for now. And so much for Obama's "transparency".
#2997922 - 10/24/12 11:22 PM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: Wes Parrish]
RKenney
10 Point

Loc: Maury Co.

Trump could up the money to 30 million and Obama wouldn't take it. Even an old country boy like me, can figure this one out.
#2997980 - 10/25/12 04:49 AM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: RKenney]
Dale3
8 Point

What Trump did was Breitbart Obama's Azz
I like it.

Sure Obama wont do it, but i think it will sure make more people wonder why, and wonder if they should trust him

Edited by Dale3 (10/25/12 04:51 AM)

#2998128 - 10/25/12 07:31 AM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: Dale3]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Dale3
I like it.

Sure Obama wont do it, but i think it will sure make more people wonder why, and wonder if they should trust him

x2

#2998130 - 10/25/12 07:34 AM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

If he had offered to give Obama the money himself in cash Obama might have taken him up on it.

#2998231 - 10/25/12 08:34 AM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: Wildcat]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

Probably just provide more faked documents anyway....

#2998352 - 10/25/12 09:30 AM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
pressfit
10 Point

Loc: Giles Co. Tn

I watched fox last night a little bit.. greta had him on the phone and she was grilling Trump.. It was almost like it was her time of the month.. she had nothing good to say to him at all.. she said.. only 5 million.. thats chump change to you.. would you up it to 20 million? trump said.. greats i'm not negotiating with you.. she kept pounding him and finally he said.. greta.. you dont know anything... he was getting fired up..lol..

#2998375 - 10/25/12 09:50 AM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: pressfit]
Dale3
8 Point

Originally Posted By: pressfit
I watched fox last night a little bit.. greta had him on the phone and she was grilling Trump.. It was almost like it was her time of the month.. she had nothing good to say to him at all.. she said.. only 5 million.. thats chump change to you.. would you up it to 20 million? trump said.. greats i'm not negotiating with you.. she kept pounding him and finally he said.. greta.. you dont know anything... he was getting fired up..lol..

I heard that, and was like what is she doing. trump got PO. He been pretty regular on her show, got a feeling thats going to change

#2998404 - 10/25/12 10:04 AM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: Dale3]
AndyW
10 Point

content Online
Is Greta secretly the Joker from Batman?

#2998427 - 10/25/12 10:17 AM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: AndyW]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Indeed. A few cosmetic tucks, too many perhaps?

#2998461 - 10/25/12 10:38 AM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
farmin68
16 Point

Loc: In a tree clinging to my guns ...

Originally Posted By: Grizzly Johnson
 Originally Posted By: Dale3
I like it.

x2

X3.

#2998468 - 10/25/12 10:39 AM Re: Trump threatens gigantic bombshell! [Re: RKenney]
farmin68
16 Point

Loc: In a tree clinging to my guns ...

Originally Posted By: RKenney
Trump could up the money to 30 million and Obama wouldn't take it. Even an old country boy like me, can figure this one out.

Exactly. And that is the whole point of this. I realize Trump is in constant need of needing public attention, and that was part of the motive here, but it was a good move.

Page all of 5 12345>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Prowler, dungonehunting, uofmrebel, sll, 1shot 1kill
13219 Registered Users
Who's Online
149 registered (TN Larry, CALLAHAN, backstraps, SKFOOTER, Chapman, Stk_Um_N_The_Vitals, 8 invisible) and 183 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13219 Members
42 Forums
91869 Topics
1073593 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.203 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.