Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 9 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#2989166 - 10/19/12 01:34 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: SES]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

I think there are.much more important issues to decide this election than what they have done with dogs 20 years ago.

It's what they are doing with America NOW that matters

- Keep it real

#2989171 - 10/19/12 01:36 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: Crappie Luck]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
I think there are.much more important issues to decide this election than what they have done with dogs 20 years ago.

Yep!

Besides...dog is a fine meal!
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#2989173 - 10/19/12 01:36 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: SES]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: SES
The election won't be won or lost in Tennessee. Romney will win the state. If voting for Paul makes you feel better, go right ahead.

You missed my point.

He talked about being worried about the losing supporters and what they would do.

A landslide election would put a stop to that right then and there. A CLOSE vote where they still don't know who won before daylight the day after election day will be another 2000 election and they will riot for sure. With a clear majority of votes nationwide as well as the Electoral College then they will know they were beat and nothing much will happen.

If that's what you want then by all means vote for Ron Paul with a protest vote.

#2989183 - 10/19/12 01:40 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: Wildcat]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/money-men-top-5-donors-083936891.html

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/donors-dollars-top-5-fundraisers-obama-083932698--election.html

#2989265 - 10/19/12 02:27 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: TennesseeRains]
OHVATN
4 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: TennesseeRains
 Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck

Yep!

Besides...dog is a fine meal!

[sigh]. It was a joke. "Steven Colbert" <---- comedian.

By the way, Obama admitted eating dog. You must be a closet Obama supporter <------ good natured ribbing

#2989323 - 10/19/12 03:00 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: OHVATN]
BMan
16 Point

It doesn't matter who supported Ron Paul.

He's not on the ballot.

A vote for Paul at this stage of the game is a vote for zerO plain and simple.

#2989930 - 10/19/12 10:07 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: SES]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

Unbeleavable, Sure does prove the cult mentallity of many paulys. As there are Romney and Obama cult like follwers also.

No one else will do, no one else is good enough,whats better doesnt matter, reallity,facts dont matter, they turn thier back on family and friends and country to be loyal to thier cult leader.they make up things in thier mind, so they can beleave what they do. Thats is,what cult followers do.

you have no proof, no one does, if Ron Paul could or would do what he says,just campaign rhetoric, and promises from a politician.

IF It were Obama vs Paul, Paul would have some of those same top 5 campaign contributors backing him. lol

"Gotta back a winner. That's what matters huh."

It's still a free country. Vote for the elitist or the banker. Two sides of the same coin. One and the same.

I'll cast my vote for liberty knowing that most will vote for Wall Street one way or the other."

Its reality,that simple, nothing to do with any of that.

"I am, however, very worried about the reaction of the losing side in this election and wonder whether this Republic will endure"

The only loosers from any side that we need to be worried about are the ones who dont live in the real world and worship and follow these mortal men as if they were the all mighty.Like a cult.

There's a couple in the primaries I much rather had than Romney, but i understand how things really are and work, I understand i dont always get what or everything i want and i understand that a vote for one of them could cause me to end up with 4 more of Obama, which i take any of the republicans who ran, over Obama.
Its clear, you dont care if Obama wins.
I'd hated for it to been between Obama and Paul,but i sure as heck would have pulled it for Paul, and it not have ANYTHING to do with the reason you gave, ONLY because i be praying he beat Obama. the very same reason i'll be voting for Romney as i would have Paul!
I dout theres one single person on this forum who supporting Romney for ANY one of the reasons you gave, very few in this country for that matter.
Those reasons are what you made up for yourself to beleave and justify your voting for Paul.

Vote for paul, feel good about it, but if you need to make up such BS reason as why others are voting for Romney as what you gave,and wrap yourself in words like liberty and Constitution, maybe you need to second guess yourself.

We've got TWO reason we're voting for Romney

1. this country cant take 4 more years of Obama
2. Romney not perfect, but way better than Obama, and the only REAL chance we have to make sure, we have a shot to take care of the #1 reason

P.S. I saw a billboard this week,"Obama or America, you cant have both" that was AWSOME

Edited by Dale3 (10/19/12 10:15 PM)

#2989934 - 10/19/12 10:11 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: Dale3]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

content Online
My two main reasons for voting for Romney:

1- Romney is not an Anti-Colonial America hating Marxist gun grabbing liBeRal Kenyan.

2- Supreme Court Justices.

#2989940 - 10/19/12 10:17 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1

1- Romney is not an Anti-Colonial America hating Marxist gun grabbing liBeRal Kenyan.

Heck, 1 was reason enough

#2990239 - 10/20/12 09:22 AM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: Dale3]
OHVATN
4 Point

Originally Posted By: Dale3
 Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1

Heck, 1 was reason enough

I think your reasoN to vote for Romney is that he's not Obama.

By "not an Anti-Colonial America[n]", I guess you mean you are voting for Romney because he IS a colonial American or what Obama's Chicago buddies would call an imperialist. Never understood that being a colonialist was any sort of an American value. I might also add that, while Romney is not Kenyan, he most certainly is "gun grabbing," at least that's what I consider a governor who signed an assault weapons ban. Whether he's a "liBeRal" is open to question.

F rating by the NRA.

Page 3 of 9 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain, infantryleadtheway, ftwstn, Wild hog 44
13286 Registered Users
Who's Online
24 registered (lung-buster, TNDeerGuy, TENN.BOY, 4onaside, Eric Kilby, wobblegobble, 5 invisible) and 113 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13286 Members
42 Forums
85281 Topics
1030773 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.252 seconds in which 0.022 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.