Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#2988220 - 10/18/12 08:48 PM Romney Announces Military Advisory Council
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Romney positioning for hi transition to the Presidency. Will also make a good impression at next week's debate on Foreign policy

Today, Romney for President announced its Military Advisory Council.

“I am deeply honored to have the support ofso many of our most accomplished military leaders,” said Mitt Romney. “Together we will restore our military might and ensure that America can defend and protect our interests, our allies, and our people, both at home and abroad. I will never forget that the greatest responsibility ofan American president is in exercising the role of commander-in-chief. That role is sacred, and when I am president, I will never put my own political interests ahead of our military and our men and women in uniform.”

“I’m proud to be supporting Mitt Romney in this critical election about our nation’s future,” said General Tommy Franks, USA (Ret.), Past Commander, U.S. Central Command. “Governor Romney is committed to restoring America’s leadership role in the world. Instead of playing politics with our military, he will strengthen our defense posture by reversing the President’s devastating defense cuts. The fact of the matter is that we cannot afford another four years of feckless foreign policy. We need level-headed leadership which will protect our interests and defend our values with clarity and without apology.”

“I consider the unprecedented national debt amongst the five greatest threats to the security of our great nation,” said General James Conway, USMC (Ret.), Past Commandant of the Marine Corps. “And yet, I see no indication the current administration, if re-elected, is intent on changing that trajectory. Clearly Defense should bear a portion of the burden in order to regain control of our debt, but the idea of massive military cuts -- at a time of increased global instability—should not even be in the cards. As I listen to Mitt Romney, I am convinced that he 'gets it'.”

http://www.mittromney.com/news/press/2012/10/romney-president-announces-military-advisory-council

#2989186 - 10/19/12 01:40 PM Re: Romney Announces Military Advisory Council [Re: Crappie Luck]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

Tommy Franks & James Conway!!!

Awesome that Romney is getting a running start!

However, though elated to know the White House will soon be cleansed, I still have a gut-wrenching anxiety over one issue...what will become of the styrofoam greek columns belonging to our god-child?
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#2989208 - 10/19/12 01:52 PM Re: Romney Announces Military Advisory Council [Re: TennesseeRains]
TOW
10 Point

Loc: Back 40

But, but, but....Wesley Clark back Obama.. ;\)

#2989336 - 10/19/12 03:11 PM Re: Romney Announces Military Advisory Council [Re: TOW]
iowavf
10 Point

Loc: southwest iowa

How much of this will actually make headlines? Most of the media is not going to report on this.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
buckslayer85, crose84, Fisher 1959, AKeys, GUIDO
13383 Registered Users
Who's Online
126 registered (Grandslam11, TeamMainStreet, DaveB, BuckHunter511, 280longshot, redheadshooter, 17 invisible) and 176 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13383 Members
42 Forums
95727 Topics
1120689 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.044 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.