Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 9 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#2988951 - 10/19/12 11:12 AM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: OHVATN]
OHVATN
4 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Gotta back a winner. That's what matters huh.

It's still a free country. Vote for the elitist or the banker. Two sides of the same coin. One and the same.

I'll cast my vote for liberty knowing that most will vote for Wall Street one way or the other.

I am, however, very worried about the reaction of the losing side in this election and wonder whether this Republic will endure.

#2988965 - 10/19/12 11:24 AM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: OHVATN]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Romney is not the solid conservative that I would prefer, but to say they are one and the same is completely ridiculous.

#2988973 - 10/19/12 11:31 AM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: OHVATN]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: NewTN Hunter
Gotta back a winner. That's what matters huh.

It's still a free country. Vote for the elitist or the banker. Two sides of the same coin. One and the same.

I'll cast my vote for liberty knowing that most will vote for Wall Street one way or the other.

I am, however, very worried about the reaction of the losing side in this election and wonder whether this Republic will endure.

All you have done here is bring up the cult again, nothing more.

You worry about the reaction of the losing side????? In a very close race when the count is so close they cannot call it offically on election night then EVERY SINGLE VOTE COUNTS. Every vote Paul gets will make it that much closer and you darn well know it. So by votingf for Paul you are HELPING the reaction of the losing side.

The only way to stop any reaction on the other side right at the very begining is for a landside.

Go ahead and HELP cause the riots by wasting your vote.

#2989030 - 10/19/12 12:19 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: Wildcat]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
Another Paul cult member out to help OBAMA as much as he can.

Ron Paul LOST and will RETIRE for good Dec 31, 2012.

Ron Paul has NO chance of winning one single state, not one.

Every PROTEST VOTE helps Obama.

For the last 9 months on the FAR LEFT web sites they have been telling their members to go out to the different web sites and spread the word to get people to vote for Ron Paul or write Ron Paul in to help Obama.

In 2008 between 10 and 17 MILLION Conservatives did NOT vote because it was between Obama and McCain. THIS is one thing Obama and his supporters are counting on, they are also counting on most of them to write in Ron Paul giving Obama the victory!!!!!

Romney was NOT my first pick but my NUMBER ONE disire is to get Obama out of the White House. Voting for Ron Paul will NOT do it.

Couldn't have said it better.

#2989038 - 10/19/12 12:22 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

And WHY stir up this crap again now? Paul is gone. By the very fact that he's retiring tells me he probably wouldn't give the presidency his all.

I agree with about 80% of what Paul says but he doesn't have a chance. Romney wasn't my choice but the alternative is Obama- and that's what your voting for.

Good Lord!!!!

#2989096 - 10/19/12 12:56 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
OHVATN
4 Point

Not stirring anything up. Just pointing out who the money is backing. Don't be surprised by the outcome, whatever that may be.

I would also hazard a guess that most, if not all of you, have far more in common (and economic self interests, not to mention moral principles) with the one set of contributors than the other guys' elites and bankers. Just sayin.

#2989122 - 10/19/12 01:11 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: OHVATN]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

Not stirring anything up. Just pointing out who the money is backing. Don't be surprised by the outcome, whatever that may be.

I would also hazard a guess that most, if not all of you, have far more in common (and economic self interests, not to mention moral principles) with the one set of contributors than the other guys' elites and bankers. Just sayin.

Sure we do...however, we KNOW that any "protest vote" for Ron Paul will mean assisting Obama to get 4 four more years. To believe otherwise is naivety.
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#2989135 - 10/19/12 01:20 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: TennesseeRains]
OHVATN
4 Point

I understand. Tired of voting for the lesser of two evils. Maybe I will undergo a voting booth conversion. But I agree with Steven Colbert that it's a choice between a man who ate a dog v a man who strapped his dog to the roof of his car. The only thing I know for certain is I'm not voting for any dog eater.

#2989150 - 10/19/12 01:28 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: OHVATN]
huntinkev
8 Point

Loc: East Tenn

I understand. Tired of voting for the lesser of two evils. Maybe I will undergo a voting booth conversion. But I agree with Steven Colbert that it's a choice between a man who ate a dog v a man who strapped his dog to the roof of his car. The only thing I know for certain is I'm not voting for any dog eater.

Oh, but a vote for Paul is exactly 1 vote closer to Obama's reelection.
So in essence it is a vote to put Obama back in office.

I'm not going to tell anyone how to vote but if you don't want your vote going toward putting Obama back in office then I would vote Romney.

#2989156 - 10/19/12 01:30 PM Re: Understand who you are voting for [Re: huntinkev]
SES
8 Point

Loc: Corryton, Tn

The election won't be won or lost in Tennessee. Romney will win the state. If voting for Paul makes you feel better, go right ahead.
Page 2 of 9 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Fish N Hunt, bowednlazy, ULTIMATE TARGETS, Philski, Original Booger
13295 Registered Users
Who's Online
19 registered (bigjohn, m_allison71, rabbit hunter, papaw, MUP, tn droptine, 2 invisible) and 110 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13295 Members
42 Forums
85656 Topics
1035074 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.233 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.