Tndeer Logo

Page 10 of 11 « First<7891011>
Topic Options
#2981243 - 10/14/12 05:12 PM Re: Paul Ryan just put the smackdown [Re: griz104]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: griz104
Change will happen in America when you all get tired of fighting each other and fight the government. it makes not one bit of difference who gets in as neither one will get anything done any ways.. Congress and Senate still has the say..So keep arguing over who is better..In my opinion neither one of them!!

What your saying is keep Obama and don't try to change anything.

This country cannot afford 4 more years of Obama, just look at his RECORD.

#2981703 - 10/14/12 08:59 PM Re: Paul Ryan just put the smackdown [Re: Wildcat]
griz104
4 Point

Loc: Nashville

And what you are trying to say is that Ole Mitty gets elected things will change.. Don't think so..Not one bit.. You honestly think the crap the Republicans pulled last four years are going to be forgotten about?? Again.. Don't think so..So nothing is going to change no matter who gets elected.. If you think it will then i have some fantastic swamp land for sale cheap..I don't trust Mitt one bit.. He can lie better then any politician i have ever saw..If he stuck to one thing it would be fine but he changes his mind every 20 minutes..He had me..Honestly he did..But he has lost me with his ..I know a whole lot more that also feel that way now then don't..He just may have shot himself down..

Edited by RUGER (10/15/12 08:23 AM)
Edit Reason: language

#2981707 - 10/14/12 09:01 PM Re: Paul Ryan just put the smackdown [Re: griz104]
Super8
8 Point

Loc: USofA

Obama or Romney

If you are happy with Obama Congrats to you !

#2981725 - 10/14/12 09:09 PM Re: Paul Ryan just put the smackdown [Re: Super8]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Romney isn't an America hating Marxist.

#2981747 - 10/14/12 09:20 PM Re: Paul Ryan just put the smackdown [Re: griz104]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

content Online
You honestly think the crap the Republicans pulled last four years are going to be forgotten about?? Again.. Don't think so..

What crap?

#2981795 - 10/14/12 09:58 PM Re: Paul Ryan just put the smackdown [Re: AndyW]
BMan
16 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: AndyW
You honestly think the crap the Republicans pulled last four years are going to be forgotten about?? Again.. Don't think so..

What crap?

I was thinking the same thing.

I guess he means passing budgets in the House, only to be ignored by the (D)-head running the Senate.

#2982003 - 10/15/12 06:35 AM Re: Paul Ryan just put the smackdown [Re: griz104]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

And what you are trying to say is that Ole Mitty gets elected things will change.. Don't think so..Not one bit.. You honestly think the crap the Republicans pulled last four years are going to be forgotten about?? Again.. Don't think so..So nothing is going to change no matter who gets elected.. If you think it will then i have some fantastic swamp land for sale cheap..I don't trust Mitt one bit.. He can lie better then any politician i have ever saw..If he stuck to one thing it would be fine but he changes his mind every 20 minutes..He had me..Honestly he did..But he has lost me with his..I know a whole lot more that also feel that way now then don't..He just may have shot himself down..

So in two posts you have PROVEN you ARE an Obama supporter and the ONLY reason you are posting that nothing will change is to keep Onama in office.

Thanks for proving me right.

#2982005 - 10/15/12 06:38 AM Re: Paul Ryan just put the smackdown [Re: AndyW]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

What crap?

X2, what crap??

Go back and look over the CONGRASSIAL RECORD and the VOTING RECORD. It was the DEMOCRATS in the Senate that blocked any kind of budget for the last 3 years allowing the UNLIMITED spending to keep going.

#2982072 - 10/15/12 07:43 AM Re: Paul Ryan just put the smackdown [Re: Wildcat]
waynesworld
8 Point

Loc: Mboro, Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Wildcat

What crap?

X2, what crap??

Go back and look over the CONGRASSIAL RECORD and the VOTING RECORD. It was the DEMOCRATS in the Senate that blocked any kind of budget for the last 3 years allowing the UNLIMITED spending to keep going.

Wildcat I hate to correct you but that last comment is wrong nether house or senate can all alone spend a dime with out the other agreeing. They can bypass the president with a override of a veto. The fact is that why they never passed a budget they continue to pass a CR to fund the govt. They could do budget cuts in the CR and only fund the essential things to get each other to work together. Now I am not a O supporter so don't get that confused but I also think that our congress has failed in both chambers and need to be held accountable.

#2982142 - 10/15/12 08:14 AM Re: Paul Ryan just put the smackdown [Re: waynesworld]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: waynesworld
 Originally Posted By: Wildcat

What crap?

X2, what crap??

Wildcat I hate to correct you but that last comment is wrong nether house or senate can all alone spend a dime with out the other agreeing. They can bypass the president with a override of a veto. The fact is that why they never passed a budget they continue to pass a CR to fund the govt. They could do budget cuts in the CR and only fund the essential things to get each other to work together. Now I am not a O supporter so don't get that confused but I also think that our congress has failed in both chambers and need to be held accountable.

You need correcting

To pass a budget BOTH houses HAS to pass them.

If one House bill if different from the other House then they work out the difference in committiees and then send it to the President.

The House passed 5 budgets in the last 3 1/2 years, Harry Reid REFUSED to bring them up for a debate stopping the entire budget. Congress had only one choice left, to pass the CR, that allows Obama to spend all he wants since there is no budget to stop him. Obama and the Democrats didn't want to be tied down with the limits of ANY budget.

Page 10 of 11 « First<7891011>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Afleming17, 260rem, Hunter244, Woodsmaster, Tennessee Skeeter
13278 Registered Users
Who's Online
99 registered (archer19, hornytoad, remke, Poser, Beekeeper, wannabuck, 13 invisible) and 152 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13278 Members
42 Forums
85114 Topics
1028569 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.224 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.