Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#2975352 - 10/10/12 07:57 AM OUR MUSLIM IN CHIEF -
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there-is-no-god-but-allah/

If you need any more proof than this then there is only "Hoax and Chains" for you.

I ask you all to send this story to as many people as you can. I knew he was a muslim. To me, this is all the proof necessary.

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#2975376 - 10/10/12 08:11 AM Re: OUR MUSLIM IN CHIEF - [Re: Rebel]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

Anyone denying his muslim ties at this point in the game is either deaf, blind, deaf and blind, completely stupid, or dead.

I'm gonna roll with completely stupid collecting the majority.

#2975427 - 10/10/12 08:49 AM Re: OUR MUSLIM IN CHIEF - [Re: AndyW]
UTGrad
14 Point

Loc: Franklin, TN

content Online
Allah Akbar lol
#2975476 - 10/10/12 09:15 AM Re: OUR MUSLIM IN CHIEF - [Re: UTGrad]
huntinkev
8 Point

Loc: East Tenn

Not surprised I have always thought that anyway nice to see more proof though. It would be nice to see the media report this. If they can talk a week about big bird they could at least give this a day
#2975497 - 10/10/12 09:39 AM Re: OUR MUSLIM IN CHIEF - [Re: huntinkev]
TNDeerGuy
12 Point

Loc: Old Hickory/Mt.Juliet, TN

content Online
This is isn't the most shocking thing I will see this week; however, it certainly is nice to see some viable confirmation of what many of us have suspected all along—that he is a Muslim, and that his actions are explainable due to his "faith" and contempt for our History and our way of life.

#2975507 - 10/10/12 09:46 AM Re: OUR MUSLIM IN CHIEF - [Re: AndyW]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: AndyW
Anyone denying his muslim ties at this point in the game is either deaf, blind, deaf and blind, completely stupid, or dead.

Wow, you just summed up the entire democrat constituency.

#2977573 - 10/11/12 05:37 PM Re: OUR MUSLIM IN CHIEF - [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Greg .
aPoStROpHe PolIcE
16 Point

Loc: NC Piedmonts

g0Od GrIef .. bE More TOlErANt ...
iT'S NoT LIKe The MosLiMs wANt TO
cUt OfF y0uR HEAd Or ANyTHINg!!

#2978375 - 10/12/12 07:31 AM Re: OUR MUSLIM IN CHIEF - [Re: Greg .]
Still-n-Quiet
10 Point

Loc: San Antonio, TX

I've voted for exactly ONE demonrat in my lifetime, so this isn't coming from some liberal shill. I've seen clear up-close pictures of Obama's ring. Unless the words are on the inside, his ring does not appear to say anything. I am a little shocked that WND and the Blaze have picked up on this story and ran without doing a little investigation.

That said, Obama did wear this ring BEFORE marrying Michelle. That much is clear. He had it on when he was college age, perhaps before. What does it signify? I have no clue. Is it a ring of "Islam?" Who knows.

What we do know is that Obama is a complete disaster with both foreign and domestic policy. He will bring this nation to its' knees with both of these! Let's stick to the issues that will motivate the voters in the middle.

Searching for the elusive "Moderate" liberal and "Moderate" Muslim. Maybe they are hiding together...

Μολων λαβε

#2978926 - 10/12/12 02:11 PM Re: OUR MUSLIM IN CHIEF - [Re: Still-n-Quiet]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

Originally Posted By: Still-n-Quiet
I've voted for exactly ONE demonrat in my lifetime, so this isn't coming from some liberal shill. I've seen clear up-close pictures of Obama's ring. Unless the words are on the inside, his ring does not appear to say anything. I am a little shocked that WND and the Blaze have picked up on this story and ran without doing a little investigation.

That said, Obama did wear this ring BEFORE marrying Michelle. That much is clear. He had it on when he was college age, perhaps before. What does it signify? I have no clue. Is it a ring of "Islam?" Who knows.

What we do know is that Obama is a complete disaster with both foreign and domestic policy. He will bring this nation to its' knees with both of these! Let's stick to the issues that will motivate the voters in the middle.

its not in english, and if your Arabic as non present as mine, how could you know what it says or see it?
They say you show it to someone who knows Arabic, they know exactly what it says right away, just as you or i would if written in english.
What are the chances of someone who has muslim ties/background, who been douted about having muslim roots for many reasons,who's known friends,associate's and mentors over the years are haters of this country, just happens to have a ring that clearly has great meaning to them, and not know what it says?
ZERO.
Theres just too many things out there, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a muslim.
history on Obama someday should be telling about he was the most sucessful double agent ever.

Edited by Dale3 (10/12/12 02:14 PM)

#2979402 - 10/12/12 10:06 PM Re: OUR MUSLIM IN CHIEF - [Re: Dale3]
Still-n-Quiet
10 Point

Loc: San Antonio, TX

Originally Posted By: Dale3
 Originally Posted By: Still-n-Quiet

its not in english, and if your Arabic as non present as mine, how could you know what it says or see it?
They say you show it to someone who knows Arabic, they know exactly what it says right away, just as you or i would if written in english.
What are the chances of someone who has muslim ties/background, who been douted about having muslim roots for many reasons,who's known friends,associate's and mentors over the years are haters of this country, just happens to have a ring that clearly has great meaning to them, and not know what it says?
ZERO.
Theres just too many things out there, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a muslim.
history on Obama someday should be telling about he was the most sucessful double agent ever.

I'm saying the ring just has bands. No mysterious markings at all. All of the supposed "markings" are on blurry pictures.

Is he a muslim? Don't know. Wouldn't surprise me, though.

Is this the tactic to beat him? Certainly not! Why not just focus on his disastrous policies? Much better approach than to alienate the center who already thinks that the "Islam hunt" is just more of the birther thing. (BTW, he might have been born in Kenya, too. Just don't know.)

Searching for the elusive "Moderate" liberal and "Moderate" Muslim. Maybe they are hiding together...

Μολων λαβε

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TboneD, sbhockey, ZachA, DocT, Raegan
13202 Registered Users
Who's Online
105 registered (wayne, biglefty20, Deer Elvis, walker, tn/kyhunter, Tennessee Lead, 15 invisible) and 140 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13202 Members
42 Forums
91359 Topics
1068031 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.19 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.