Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#2974304 - 10/09/12 11:59 AM Riots anyone?
TNDeerGuy
12 Point

Loc: Old Hickory/Mt.Juliet, TN

content Online
Lock and Load boys....our worst fears may just come true. I've been saying this since last year—even though some on here pretty much called me crazy. Don't put anything past this man in his bid to extend his Presidency and turn it into a Totalitarian-ruled society/Dictorial State—I certainly don't.

http://www.examiner.com/article/twitter-explodes-with-threats-of-riots
"As if this wasn't bad enough twitter is now full of tweets calling for riots should the President lose the election. While these people my have very little understanding of the English language or grammar in general they certainly know how to spread hateful words in attempts to rile up like minded individuals."

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theo...aw-2128441.html
"The DHS source claimed that campaign funds were being directly used to fund the incitements to violence and rioting that the Obama administration was seeking to spark.

“Using untracked campaign funds, they are paying people to infiltrate the various movements to cause physical destruction of property and disrupt commerce. That began last year, but has increased ten-fold already this year,” stated this source."

http://theintelhub.com/2012/08/27/russia...by-end-of-2012/
"As defined in the NDRP, the President allocated control over American resources to specific federal agencies to oversee their dispensation.
■ The Secretary of Defense has power over all water resources
■ The Secretary of Commerce has power over all material services and facilities, including construction materials
■ The Secretary of Transportation has power over all forms of civilian transportation
■ The Secretary of Agriculture has power over food resources and facilities, livestock plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment
■ The Secretary of Health and Human Services has power over all health resources
■ The Secretary of Energy has power over all forms of energy
"

#2974332 - 10/09/12 12:13 PM Re: Riots anyone? [Re: TNDeerGuy]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

SSS

#2974342 - 10/09/12 12:18 PM Re: Riots anyone? [Re: TNDeerGuy]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Originally Posted By: TNDeerGuy

http://theintelhub.com/2012/08/27/russia...by-end-of-2012/
"As defined in the NDRP, the President allocated control over American resources to specific federal agencies to oversee their dispensation.
■ The Secretary of Defense has power over all water resources
■ The Secretary of Commerce has power over all material services and facilities, including construction materials
■ The Secretary of Transportation has power over all forms of civilian transportation
■ The Secretary of Agriculture has power over food resources and facilities, livestock plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment
■ The Secretary of Health and Human Services has power over all health resources
■ The Secretary of Energy has power over all forms of energy
"

They/He can declare anything he wants. It's irrelevant. They only have the power we give them. Executive orders only work within the executive branch. He cannot make law or declare action from any other branch of government or the people. He might "say" they have this power. But there is no legal standing forcing the citizens to comply to any regulation or demands from these bureaucrats.

He is NOT a dictator. Especially the tator part

#2974361 - 10/09/12 12:29 PM Re: Riots anyone? [Re: Crappie Luck]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

content Online
Taster yes, tator no.

#2974362 - 10/09/12 12:30 PM Re: Riots anyone? [Re: Crappie Luck]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck

\:D

I'm thinking I can pretty much guess what demographic will riot when Romney wins in a landslide. Known for buying gas $5 at a time and shooting their gat with a sideways twist, I dont see them being very effective outside the urban slum. They'll end up burning and looting their own neighborhoods like always. **rolls eyes**

#2974364 - 10/09/12 12:30 PM Re: Riots anyone? [Re: TNDeerGuy]
BMan
16 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Bring it.

#2974366 - 10/09/12 12:31 PM Re: Riots anyone? [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
Taster yes, tator no.

\:D \:D \:D \:D \:D \:D \:D

#2974372 - 10/09/12 12:32 PM Re: Riots anyone? [Re: AndyW]
BMan
16 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: AndyW
 Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck

\:D

I'm thinking I can pretty much guess what demographic will riot when Romney wins in a landslide. Known for buying gas $5 at a time and shooting their gat with a sideways twist, I dont see them being very effective outside the urban slum. They'll end up burning and looting their own neighborhoods like always. **rolls eyes**

And many of them will die when they try to spread to other areas. YT has had about enough of their shenanigans.

#2974431 - 10/09/12 01:21 PM Re: Riots anyone? [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
Taster yes, tator no.
\:D LOL

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#2974537 - 10/09/12 02:49 PM Re: Riots anyone? [Re: BMan]
bigtex
8 Point

Loc: Brush Creek

Originally Posted By: BMan
Bring it.

Exactly what I was going to say. Lock and Load!!!!!
If that's what it takes so be it.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
JPG3, red arrow, ICUFLY, east_tn_gk, cruiser sailor
13210 Registered Users
Who's Online
158 registered (Kritter Gitter, bogger, tn/kyhunter, jumpmaster21, TboneD, WG Taxidermist, 13 invisible) and 214 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13210 Members
42 Forums
91777 Topics
1072597 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.084 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.