Topic Options
#2971740 - 10/07/12 11:14 AM Re: Corn Pile Hunter [Re: Coach]
rem270
18 Point

Loc: south fulton

Originally Posted By: Coach
 Originally Posted By: Hollar Hunter
 Originally Posted By: Poser
All I know is this: "Corn Pile Hunter" and "Corn Pile Hater" are two great screen names and both are currently available \:D

LOL

I'm thinking "Corny Pile Hunter" or "Corny Pile Hater" may be better! \:D

Im thinking about just plain old "Tresspasser" would be a great name for him.

Its not what happens in life, but how you react to it that matters.

#2971800 - 10/07/12 12:47 PM Re: Corn Pile Hunter [Re: Coach]
KPH
10 Point

Loc: Hendersonville Tenn

I bet the reason Ky has bigger deer is thet bait.LOL

#2971859 - 10/07/12 02:31 PM Re: Corn Pile Hunter [Re: KPH]
DEERDOWN
4 Point

Loc: Tennessee,USA

pour waste oil over it and walk away
#2971870 - 10/07/12 02:51 PM Re: Corn Pile Hunter [Re: DEERDOWN]
Coach
16 Point

Loc: Pall Mall, TN and Dexter, MI

Originally Posted By: DEERDOWN

That would just add to the trespassing charge don't ya think?

Dean Business Supply, Llc

http://www.adam4d.com

#2972009 - 10/07/12 06:19 PM Re: Corn Pile Hunter [Re: Coach]
Tomahawk
6 Point

Loc: east & west tn

If the property line doesn't have a fence and isn't marked with "no trespassing" signs, then he really isn't trespassing. As long as he is not hunting or doing any damage then how is he trespassing? He is simply cutting thru the neighbors property to save time, the same as we all did as kids. Is everyone that knocks on your door immediately trespassing since their on your property?

If he crossed a fence or the land is marked with signs, different story...trespasser.

As far as the picture, not my property...not my business. Judging by the set up and the trophy rock laying on the ground, not a very good hunter and probably complains about TWRA because he never sees any deer...and that's for real.

#2972014 - 10/07/12 06:28 PM Re: Corn Pile Hunter [Re: Tomahawk]
Coach
16 Point

Loc: Pall Mall, TN and Dexter, MI

Originally Posted By: Tomahawk
If the property line doesn't have a fence and isn't marked with "no trespassing" signs, then he really isn't trespassing. As long as he is not hunting or doing any damage then how is he trespassing? He is simply cutting thru the neighbors property to save time, the same as we all did as kids. Is everyone that knocks on your door immediately trespassing since their on your property?

If he crossed a fence or the land is marked with signs, different story...trespasser.

As far as the picture, not my property...not my business. Judging by the set up and the trophy rock laying on the ground, not a very good hunter and probably complains about TWRA because he never sees any deer...and that's for real.

I believe, and I may be wrong, that you don't have to have your property posted for it to be trespassing. I believe no trespassing signs are more for liability reasons. If you know it isn't your property and you are on it, then you are trespassing...but, again, I have no dog in this fight.

Dean Business Supply, Llc

http://www.adam4d.com

#2972034 - 10/07/12 06:42 PM Re: Corn Pile Hunter [Re: Coach]
BigD_625
10 Point

Loc: Maury County, TN

Criminal trespass

According to Tennessee law, any person who unlawfully enters the property of another may be guilty of trespassing. The penalties for this offense vary depending on whether the trespass was civil or criminal. If the accused person uses force to enter the property and has knowledge that the owner has not consented to the entry, the trespass is criminal. If the property is entered without force the trespass is civil. Any person who commits a civil trespass may be sued for monetary damages, but they will not face criminal charges. Criminal trespassing, however, may result in criminal charges against the offender.

How do you know when you don’t have the owner’s effective consent? Tennessee statutes list a variety of ways that knowledge of the owner’s consent may be given or implied. A communication from the owner can give knowledge of the owner’s consent or lack of consent. A fence or enclosure around the property can convey the owner’s lack of effective consent. Any obviously visible sign can also convey the owner’s lack of effective consent. Tenn. Code Ann. 39-14-405 (2006). Additionally, an owner can convey his lack of consent by posting signs approved by the wildlife resources agency that state “Hunting by Written Permission Only”. These signs must also show the name of the owner and be accompanied by florescent visual markings around the perimeter of the property. Tenn. Code Ann. 70-4-106 (2006).

Criminal trespass is a Class C Misdemeanor and can be punished by a fine or a sentence of up to 30 days in jail. Tenn. Code Ann. 40-35-111 (2006). Criminal trespass charges, like any criminal charges, can profoundly impact you and your family. When dealing with criminal charges, it is important to find an experienced and effective Tennessee attorney, who can help find the best resolution for you and your family.

Came from:

http://www.tennesseecriminallawyerblog.com/2007/01/criminal_trespass.html

#2972035 - 10/07/12 06:44 PM Re: Corn Pile Hunter [Re: DEERDOWN]
redblood
16 Point

Loc: Lewisburg

then he would be trespassing and destroying private property of someone who hasnt broken a single law

#2972039 - 10/07/12 06:45 PM Re: Corn Pile Hunter [Re: redblood]
redblood
16 Point

Loc: Lewisburg

Originally Posted By: redblood

then he would be trespassing and destroying private property of someone who hasnt broken a single law

not to mention breaking environmental laws and polluting groundwater

Page 6 of 6 « First<23456

Moderator:  RUGER, Tennessee Todd, Unicam, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Bobby G, TurkeyBurd, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Kyle Coulahan, Mathews_Killer, jrbookingtn, pb10point, TEXAS
13535 Registered Users
Who's Online
15 registered (Super8, Paul Burns, dmitchell28, UTGrad, VolunteerzGuy, hunter0925, 4 invisible) and 65 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13535 Members
42 Forums
99161 Topics
1166115 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.061 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.