Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#295726 - 07/11/07 07:58 AM Re: Tony and Dennys fender bender ..lol [Re: 89montero]
Radar
Non-Typical

Loc: Kansas City, Mo.

Tony was a least partially at fault . If you couldn't see how quick he was closing in from a distance on the replays , you had your eyes closed .
I like Tony Stewart , but he was a fault . Nuff said on my part .

Edited by Radar (07/11/07 07:58 AM)

#295749 - 07/11/07 08:22 AM Re: Tony and Dennys fender bender ..lol [Re: Radar]
89montero
10 Point

Loc: ParisTN Henry Co. TN /Roswell ...

Not trying to be argumentative but if you haven't done you just don't know.

TV dose not give you good feel for the speeds their going. Even being at the track and watching is different then sitting in the drivers seat.

You should try it once. Do they have one of those Richard Petty Experiences up that way?? I know they do them at a lot of tracks. There not that much and it's a blast. I've got a few friends that have done it. I would love to never been on a big oval track.

Edited by 89montero (07/11/07 08:23 AM)

#295776 - 07/11/07 08:41 AM Re: Tony and Dennys fender bender ..lol [Re: 89montero]
backstraps
12 Point

Loc: NE Tennessee

I agree with ya Radar....Tony is my fav...I just wonder if he had a chance to go high...and just thought Denny may be able to get it back straight instead.....because you know if he had went high, the guys behind him would not have followed him..and he would have free falled to 15th or 20th

#296152 - 07/11/07 01:05 PM Re: Tony and Dennys fender bender ..lol [Re: backstraps]
NCST8GUY
6 Point

Loc: Raleigh, NC

Richard Petty Experience doesn't give you any more imho than TV, yes, you go faster than on a highway, but they don't let you draw up on the back and draft another car at inches and feet. Not in the 8 lap Charlotte course anyways.

Stewart IS partially responsible, how come nobody hit him in the rear?!?!?!?!

And it seems obvious to me he had in issue with Denny long before lap 14, if you listen to any of his other interview. Then he says Denny doesn't know the meaning of "team" right now?!?!?!?! This after Tony took out both cars?

The guy has some serious mental problems. I have a room full of his stuff, used to pull for the guy through thick and thin till he crossed 2 lanes to take out Kenseth at Daytona and then STILL didn't have the balls to take blame. He's a nimrod, lost all my respect, and it will take him a long time to get it back, but I can assure you he could care less.

#296214 - 07/11/07 01:41 PM Re: Tony and Dennys fender bender ..lol [Re: NCST8GUY]
89montero
10 Point

Loc: ParisTN Henry Co. TN /Roswell ...

I have said he was partially at fault and I think he should also I missed his show last night. If he didn't admit he's partly to blame then he's wrong.

The 8 lap one is for beginners after you do that they have more advanced levels you can do also.
So it depends on what level you do. They have the experience for beginners all the way through a more advanced level. But you do have to do the beginner first. And of cousre the price goes up as well. I've got a friend whos done it 6 times. The last two times they did let him draft and pass etc. He loves it... already signed up again.. He does it here in Atlanta.

Edited by 89montero (07/11/07 01:42 PM)

#296619 - 07/11/07 06:34 PM Re: Tony and Dennys fender bender ..lol [Re: 89montero]
backstraps
12 Point

Loc: NE Tennessee

NCST8GUY....I can agree with you on the Matt deal...the thing that got me on that incident....that was also the incident Tony preached that someone was going to get killed with the bump drafting....think he even said, another driver was going to have to die before Nascar stepped up and done something about it...next day he and Matt had a couple bumps together before Tony got him...agree that was overboard...but you said that you lost respect for him then....did you know that since that ordeal with those two, they each have said many times that are almost best freinds now? So, they were able to move on......

Edited by backstraps (07/11/07 06:35 PM)

#296736 - 07/11/07 08:33 PM Re: Tony and Dennys fender bender ..lol [Re: backstraps]
NCST8GUY
6 Point

Loc: Raleigh, NC

I know those guys are much tighter now. I have sirius also, he does a good show. I lost respect because he blatently didn't practice what he'd been preaching all week at Daytona that year. He was my hero all week long, and then he was a 0 to me. And he has done very little to build back up my respect.

And to go way back, I was at Charlotte Motor Speedway when the first indy car ran some test laps in front of the crowd. A few warm ups, went in, did some adjusting, and then 3 hot laps. Average was on the money at 200 mph, we were pshyced!!!!! Found out it was Tony Stewart driving, so I followed him in Indy's. Then he came to nascar and I was pumped, then he did double duties for the indy 500 coke 600, and I was amazed.

Now I chuckle when he has bad luck, he did this all himself. I truly enjoy watching him fail now, cause I think he deserves it. Makes me feel better about the world.

Sad, I know.

Edited by NCST8GUY (07/11/07 08:34 PM)

#297699 - 07/12/07 03:40 PM Re: Tony and Dennys fender bender ..lol [Re: NCST8GUY]
Radar
Non-Typical

Loc: Kansas City, Mo.

Originally Posted By: NCST8GUY
I know those guys are much tighter now. I have sirius also, he does a good show. I lost respect because he blatently didn't practice what he'd been preaching all week at Daytona that year. He was my hero all week long, and then he was a 0 to me. And he has done very little to build back up my respect.

And to go way back, I was at Charlotte Motor Speedway when the first indy car ran some test laps in front of the crowd. A few warm ups, went in, did some adjusting, and then 3 hot laps. Average was on the money at 200 mph, we were pshyced!!!!! Found out it was Tony Stewart driving, so I followed him in Indy's. Then he came to nascar and I was pumped, then he did double duties for the indy 500 coke 600, and I was amazed.

Now I chuckle when he has bad luck, he did this all himself. I truly enjoy watching him fail now, cause I think he deserves it. Makes me feel better about the world.

Sad, I know.

That's pretty much how I feel about Stewart too . I watched him in Indy and was a big fan back then and when he came into Cup .
I also lost some respect for him after the matt kensith deal .

#298710 - 07/13/07 01:18 PM Re: Tony and Dennys fender bender ..lol [Re: Radar]
Happy Birthday Winchester
Non-Typical

Loc: TN

Tony knocks himself out more than anybody, he needs to get a little smarter and he will do much better!
Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  RUGER, Bobby G, Unicam, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, Kimber45, Kirk, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain, infantryleadtheway, ftwstn, Wild hog 44
13286 Registered Users
Who's Online
133 registered (adaleb, Nyper, rustyloafer, fredfred, remke, Cottontop, 9 invisible) and 165 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13286 Members
42 Forums
85358 Topics
1031394 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.215 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.