Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#2964933 - 10/01/12 09:01 PM Re: Guess Who Caught a 110 Pound Catfish? [Re: Living2Hunt]
Living2Hunt
8 Point

Loc: TN

And o I want to add that Mr. Bill doesn't do shows on public lakes bc of the sho itself. No boat traffic, people, etc. You think people would leave him alone if they saw him fishing. Look at his saltwater show. There in the ocean. All public waters. You say he only catch fish bc he fishes private lakes. When in fact he can catch them anywhere at anytime. And this all I'm going to say on this topic. Good day.
#2965300 - 10/02/12 08:58 AM Re: Guess Who Caught a 110 Pound Catfish? [Re: Living2Hunt]
Twinshooter
10 Point

Loc: Collierville, TN. USA

Bill Dance is first a great person, and secondly he is an exceptional fisherman. This man has devoted his life to fishing, so yes he could teach me, you and 99% of us how to fish different scenarios, but then there is a few that knows more than anyone else.
The reason I speak this about Bill, is my Stepson has a guide service and he had been fishing with Bill Dance all during the time leading up to him catching the 110 pounder.
You can get on Bill Dance web site and you will see that he gives cudo's to George Young.
On the 83 pound fish that Bill caught was on my Stepson's boat, which I have photos of.

#2965308 - 10/02/12 09:05 AM Re: Guess Who Caught a 110 Pound Catfish? [Re: Twinshooter]
Twinshooter
10 Point

I would like to add that my 12 yo granddaughter caught a 16 pounder, and my 21 yo grandson caught a 24 pounder the same day as Bill caught his 83 pounder.
Pround of my kids and grandkids love of the outdoors, my Stepson George is a fine ambassador of the hunting and fishing life.

#2965716 - 10/02/12 02:23 PM Re: Guess Who Caught a 110 Pound Catfish? [Re: Living2Hunt]
Swamphunter
12 Point

Loc: Munford, TN

Originally Posted By: HUNTFUN07
You say he only catch fish bc he fishes private lakes.

I would like for you to show me where I said this because I never did. In fact, this is what I said:

Originally Posted By: Swamphunter
His methods will catch fish anywhere

I suspect you are having trouble with my posts because your reading comprehension level matches your understanding of basic grammar. Case in point, it's hard to take someone seriously that doesn't know the difference in there, their, and they're. That is a fifth grade skill.

The only thing I stated was watching "Mr. Bill" catch 5 pounder after 5 pounder from the same stocked pond doesn't interest me. He is a great guy and a great fisherman. He can catch fish anywhere and take me to school while doing it. But, catching fish in that pond doesn't take great skill. I have fished similar private lakes.

As far as fish getting educated and learning to recognize lures they see repeatedly, there is a ton of results from research you could read, but I'm not sure your reading comprehension level is high enough.

#2965765 - 10/02/12 02:56 PM Re: Guess Who Caught a 110 Pound Catfish? [Re: Swamphunter]
LB FANATIC
6 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Good Lord, Ladies, Bill D. is a great steward for the sport, and I can remember watching his shows long before the crap that goes for fishing shows now.
I pray at 71 I can be doing what he is, please resume the B&M section at your discretion

#2965773 - 10/02/12 03:03 PM Re: Guess Who Caught a 110 Pound Catfish? [Re: Swamphunter]
Twinshooter
10 Point

Originally Posted By: HUNTFUN07
You say he only catch fish bc he fishes private lakes.

I would like for you to show me where I said this because I never did. In fact, this is what I said:

His methods will catch fish anywhere

I suspect you are having trouble with my posts because your reading comprehension level matches your understanding of basic grammar. Case in point, it's hard to take someone seriously that doesn't know the difference in there, their, and they're. That is a fifth grade skill.

The only thing I stated was watching "Mr. Bill" catch 5 pounder after 5 pounder from the same stocked pond doesn't interest me. He is a great guy and a great fisherman. He can catch fish anywhere and take me to school while doing it. But, catching fish in that pond doesn't take great skill. I have fished similar private lakes.

As far as fish getting educated and learning to recognize lures they see repeatedly, there is a ton of results from research you could read, but I'm not sure your reading comprehension level is high enough.

Your remarks above seems to be on the borderline of personal attacks. I am sure that his opinions were not implying any harm to you. I just didn't seem to think there were any need in attacking a person for not using correct grammer.

#2965828 - 10/02/12 03:46 PM Re: Guess Who Caught a 110 Pound Catfish? [Re: Twinshooter]
StalkingWolf
8 Point

Loc: Dyersburg, TN, USA

Bill is a great fisherman. Don't be dissin Bill!
#2965973 - 10/02/12 05:31 PM Re: Guess Who Caught a 110 Pound Catfish? [Re: Twinshooter]
Swamphunter
12 Point

Originally Posted By: Twinshooter
Your remarks above seems to be on the borderline of personal attacks. I am sure that his opinions were not implying any harm to you. I just didn't seem to think there were any need in attacking a person for not using correct grammer.

When someone misquotes me, puts words in my mouth that I never said, and tries to say I'm wrong when the facts and science are on my side, I take that as a personal attack. It's common in the tournament fishing world though. Someone fishes a few tournaments and becomes an expert on everything.

And, for the record, it's "grammar".

#2966011 - 10/02/12 05:57 PM Re: Guess Who Caught a 110 Pound Catfish? [Re: Swamphunter]
Twinshooter
10 Point

When someone misquotes me, puts words in my mouth that I never said, and tries to say I'm wrong when the facts and science are on my side, I take that as a personal attack. It's common in the tournament fishing world though. Someone fishes a few tournaments and becomes an expert on everything.

And, for the record, it's "grammar".

Dang, you are a "wise one" you must have at least an eighth grade education. If Tndeer would put spell check on here you wouldn't have anything to Bitach about.

#2966035 - 10/02/12 06:15 PM Re: Guess Who Caught a 110 Pound Catfish? [Re: Twinshooter]
Swamphunter
12 Point

Dang, you are a "wise one" you must have at least an eighth grade education. If Tndeer would put spell check on here you wouldn't have anything to Bitach about.

Spell check doesn't know whether you mean there, their or they're. Some things adults should know. After Tndeer adds spell check they should give classes on the proper use of the quote function. That way you would stop putting your comments under my tab.

Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, CBU93, stretch, Bobby G, Cuttin Caller, Kimber45, Kirk, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bassassassin7, BBQ, Kornhunter, Afleming17, 260rem
13281 Registered Users
Who's Online
84 registered (slagtown_dfa, BigM, CountryBoy053, Atchman2, WORM82, Sting, 11 invisible) and 147 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13281 Members
42 Forums
85159 Topics
1029196 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.217 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.