Tndeer Logo

Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>
Topic Options
#2958256 - 09/26/12 12:57 PM Re: A "Landslide" Victory Predicted for Romney [Re: preds1]
DaveB
10 Point

Loc: Shelby County

content Online
No, the damage will be done and the recovery can begin when Romney is Elected. I actually am expecting the resident idiot to head for Hawaii and stay there. Forever.
#2958274 - 09/26/12 01:09 PM Re: A "Landslide" Victory Predicted for Romney [Re: DaveB]
Still-n-Quiet
10 Point

Loc: San Antonio, TX

No, Dave. If he loses, the Narcissist-n-Chief will run again in 2016. His ego will demand it.

Searching for the elusive "Moderate" liberal and "Moderate" Muslim. Maybe they are hiding together...

Μολων λαβε

#2961053 - 09/28/12 06:38 PM Re: A "Landslide" Victory Predicted for Romney [Re: citico_tim]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

Originally Posted By: citico_tim
. . . . . Bush was winning his wars. And it is a fact that since Obama took command more Americans have died in Afghanistan than in Bush's entire 8 years. But Bush allowed them to defend themselves.

Remember when the mainstream media daily made issue of how many people had died today "because of Bush"?

Lamestream media doesn't seem to think more soldiers dying under Obama is newsworthy. Why? I thought journalists reported the news?

Originally Posted By: fishboy1
As far as the MSM and general public is concerned..... What wars?

Since obummbler has taken office, the MSM has shoved the wars off the radar scope to hide his incompetence and bad policy.

My thoughts exactly.
And shouldn't Cindy Sheehan be in the daily news talking about how Obama's wars?

#2961057 - 09/28/12 06:47 PM Re: A "Landslide" Victory Predicted for Romney [Re: DaveB]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Originally Posted By: DaveB
Grew up in Miami, lots of friends and work-folks of the Hebrew faith. Let the village idiot continue to go down the path he is on. Not all hispanics are idiots. Not all Jewish people are idiots.

I think an Obama defeat along the lines of 60/40 is definitely headed our way.

I tend to agree with DaveB.
Personally, I know several Hispanic and several Jewish people who voted for Obama in 2008. While MOST are saying they "just can't" vote for a Republican, they are also saying they're not going to vote again for Obama. In other words, they are sitting out the election, i.e. taking their votes away from Obama.

But it's also a LOT of democratic voters, period, who voted for Obama in 2008, but will NOT be voting at all in 2012.

#2961728 - 09/29/12 01:52 PM Re: A "Landslide" Victory Predicted for Romney [Re: Wes Parrish]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Check this out:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/...gholds-mirrors/

Voter registration in the Buckeye State is down by 490,000 people from four years ago. Of that reduction, 44 percent is in Cleveland and surrounding Cuyahoga County, where Democrats outnumber Republicans more than two to one.

"I think what we're seeing is a lot of spin and hype on the part of the Obama campaign to try to make it appear that they're going to cruise to victory in Ohio," Cuyahoga County Republican Chairman Rob Frost said. "It's not just Cuyahoga County. Nearly 350,000 of those voters are the decrease in the rolls in the three largest counties, Cuyahoga, Hamilton and Franklin."

Frost points out that those three counties all contain urban centers, where the largest Democrat vote traditionally has been.

Ohio is not alone. An August study by the left-leaning think tank Third Way showed that the Democratic voter registration decline in eight key swing states outnumbered the Republican decline by a 10-to-one ratio.

Originally Posted By: Wes Parrish
In 2008, Obama received 52.9% of the vote. That's barely over half . . . . . So (in 2012) the independents will vote in higher numbers (and mainly for Romney), democrats (for Obama) will vote in lower numbers, while republicans will vote in about the same numbers. This spells L-A-N-D-S-L-I-D-E for Romney.

http://www.listology.com/list/biggest-landslides-us-presidential-elections

#2962802 - 09/30/12 02:23 PM Re: A "Landslide" Victory Predicted for Romney [Re: Wes Parrish]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

Check this out:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/...gholds-mirrors/

Voter registration in the Buckeye State is down by 490,000 people from four years ago. Of that reduction, 44 percent is in Cleveland and surrounding Cuyahoga County, where Democrats outnumber Republicans more than two to one.

"I think what we're seeing is a lot of spin and hype on the part of the Obama campaign to try to make it appear that they're going to cruise to victory in Ohio," Cuyahoga County Republican Chairman Rob Frost said. "It's not just Cuyahoga County. Nearly 350,000 of those voters are the decrease in the rolls in the three largest counties, Cuyahoga, Hamilton and Franklin."

Frost points out that those three counties all contain urban centers, where the largest Democrat vote traditionally has been.

Ohio is not alone. An August study by the left-leaning think tank Third Way showed that the Democratic voter registration decline in eight key swing states outnumbered the Republican decline by a 10-to-one ratio.

In 2008, Obama received 52.9% of the vote. That's barely over half . . . . . So (in 2012) the independents will vote in higher numbers (and mainly for Romney), democrats (for Obama) will vote in lower numbers, while republicans will vote in about the same numbers. This spells L-A-N-D-S-L-I-D-E for Romney.

http://www.listology.com/list/biggest-landslides-us-presidential-elections

Thanks for posting Wes, great to see the truth every now and then.

#2962981 - 09/30/12 05:37 PM Re: A "Landslide" Victory Predicted for Romney [Re: ]
348Winchester
6 Point

Loc: Coon Creek

I think the Kenyan will win either by sheer stupidity of the American people or by hook and crook, perhaps a healty combination of both!
#2963354 - 09/30/12 10:36 PM Re: A "Landslide" Victory Predicted for Romney [Re: ]
farmin68
16 Point

Loc: In a tree clinging to my guns ...

Originally Posted By: youngandfree
I don't think it will be a landslide for Romney at all in fact, I believe it will be too close to call. I hope I am wrong, even though I am hardly what you could call a "Romney Supporter".
I read a article a few weeks ago that exposed the fact that the contracts for the election tallying equipment in key swing states has been given to a hispanic company that has ties to the Obama administration I forget the details, but they were pretty shocking. I have only heard it mentioned one time on a mainstream media outlet.

Each state counts and certifies their own votes.

Remember all that mess in Florida in 2000? The re-count was a waste of time for Al Gore as the state of Florida had already certified the vote and submitted it to the feds.

#2964226 - 10/01/12 02:23 PM Re: A "Landslide" Victory Predicted for Romney [Re: Wes Parrish]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

“Those who cast the votes decide nothing.
Those who count the votes decide everything”

- - - - - - - - - - Joseph Stalin

Perhaps we should add to Stalin's quote,
that suppressing the military vote is another way to control the outcome.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/01/military-ballot-requests-down-in-key-battleground-states/

Absentee ballot voting is critical for members of the military, many of them stationed overseas or away from their home state.

SOME how, SOME way . . . . . .
COULD
it be Obama's Czars are suppressing the requests for military absentee ballots?

#2964236 - 10/01/12 02:25 PM Re: A "Landslide" Victory Predicted for Romney [Re: farmin68]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Originally Posted By: farmin68
Remember all that mess in Florida in 2000? The re-count was a waste of time for Al Gore as the state of Florida had already certified the vote and submitted it to the feds.

If I remember correctly, there were also thousands of absentee military votes that were NOT counted because they SOME how, SOME way, "arrived" late to the "official" vote counters (even thought the servicemen who cast their votes did so legitimately and timely).

Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TboneD, sbhockey, ZachA, DocT, Raegan
13202 Registered Users
Who's Online
88 registered (cardia10, Deerhunter, MMHunter, TNRifleman, ZachMarkus, DocT, 13 invisible) and 103 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13202 Members
42 Forums
91385 Topics
1068357 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.041 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.