Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 6 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#2950200 - 09/20/12 10:35 AM Re: A "Landslide" Victory Predicted for Romney [Re: JCDEERMAN]
Plateau Hunter
8 Point

Loc: Cannon County, TN

Originally Posted By: JCDEERMAN
The fact that the race is this close to begin with shows that this country is done. We have reached a point where the liberals are, finally through the length of time, reaching the majority. There is nothing you can do about it. These are the times I wish I could jump ahead 40 years and be getting close to 70 years old so I wouldnt have to put up with this country's suicide. Instead, I am close to 30 and will be living through this mess for the next 40 years.

That is pretty much my feelings also-RR should be ahead by 20%. IF RR doesnt win this country is finished and may be anyway. With DHS, SS, and the National Weather Service(unbelievable) purchasing over a billion rounds of ammo and the US Army training for domestic unrest seems the 'Govmnt' knows it too. PH GOD help us all.

#2950490 - 09/20/12 02:37 PM Re: A "Landslide" Victory Predicted for Romney [Re: citico_tim]
BSK
Jerkasourous of the non-typical kind
Non-Typical

Loc: Nashville, TN

Originally Posted By: citico_tim
But one indication is the degree to which the media is protecting Obama. They are all in at this point which means they are in panic mode big time. The uglier and more openly biased they get is an indication of where they see the election going.

I hope that's true, because the MS Media is in "frantic mode." Their propoganda is reaching shockingly shrill levels. I can only hope this means they are deeply worried about the re-election of the man they worked so hard to get elected. Their tactics and spin have risen to the level of not even caring about the blatant obviousness of their bias.

"There is no reasoning someone out of a position he has not reasoned himself into." --Clive James

#2950495 - 09/20/12 02:40 PM Re: A "Landslide" Victory Predicted for Romney [Re: BSK]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Media Blames Romney for Their Refusal to Scrutinize Obama’s Decisions

JOE SCARBOROUGH: Talk about the conservative critique–and I think it’s a fair critique, the conservative critique: that all you guys in the media were talking about Mitt Romney, you should have talked about the warnings with the embassy, etc., etc. And yes perhaps we should have. But you know who didn’t allow us to do that?

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: Mitt Romney.

SCARBOROUGH: Mitt Romney. If Mitt Romney had kept his mouth shut, if he had not acted like a rank amateur, if he had not embarrassed himself–and by the way internally the campaign understands they screwed up, he’s moved on, they know that. So no conservative can say “oh, the mainstream media, blah, blah.” They know how badly they screwed up, and they were having the fight internally before he even went out and did it. But Romney got in the way of the media looking at the president, going, wha-, wha-, what happened here? How did this happen? Now, those questions are going to be asked in the coming weeks. But they weren’t asked in the first 24 hours because Romney was holding this horrific, irresponsible, press conference.

If only Mitt Romney were to drop out of the election, there is no doubt in my mind that the media would finally do its job of asking why Obama’s disastrous undeclared war and bad security decisions empowered Islamists to run wild across the Middle East and murder Americans. That is if they don’t get distracted by some Republicans somewhere criticizing Obama, which will force them to immediately debut coverage demanding that the Republican be immediately arrested and sent to a Hope Gulag (TM) for rehabilitation.

Mostly this is just embarrassing. We are witnessing the last gasps of anything resembling journalism and its replacement by bellowing hacks who can always be counted on to scream the Party Line at viewers after a long lunch.

The media can’t do its job in Libya for three very simple reasons.

1. It no longer has any idea how to do its job

2. It can’t question Obama

3. It can’t risk a scenario where their questions help Romney become president

Scarborough and Brzezinski have as much as admitted that they will not do their jobs because it might benefit Romney. Would they do their jobs if we went to a One Party State? Nope.

What is astounding is the sheer childishness of what passes for media dialogue now. No one takes responsibility for anything now. Instead Scarborough bellows that he can’t do his job of questioning Obama because Romney somehow got in the way.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield...amas-decisions/

#2950529 - 09/20/12 02:59 PM Re: A "Landslide" Victory Predicted for Romney [Re: Crappie Luck]
BMan
16 Point

Loc: Middle TN

They're blaming Romney because by scooping them, he made it clear they are NOT doing their job.

And it stings.

They're so full of crap it's pathetic.

#2950612 - 09/20/12 04:13 PM Re: A "Landslide" Victory Predicted for Romney [Re: BSK]
citico_tim
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville, TN, USA

Originally Posted By: BSK
 Originally Posted By: citico_tim
But one indication is the degree to which the media is protecting Obama. They are all in at this point which means they are in panic mode big time. The uglier and more openly biased they get is an indication of where they see the election going.

I hope that's true, because the MS Media is in "frantic mode." Their propoganda is reaching shockingly shrill levels. I can only hope this means they are deeply worried about the re-election of the man they worked so hard to get elected. Their tactics and spin have risen to the level of not even caring about the blatant obviousness of their bias.

BSK, You might enjoy this:

Andrew Klavan: Lies! Deceit! Treachery! You Too Can Be a Mainstream Media Reporter

-Thomas Jefferson

#2951123 - 09/21/12 03:03 AM Re: A "Landslide" Victory Predicted for Romney [Re: citico_tim]
JohnnyArcher
Spike

Loc: Nashville, TN

I hate to kick you guys while you're down, but let me give you a little history lesson. You remember when your boy, W, was the incumbent and he had his two wars going on in full swing? Yeah, about that...

Never in our entire history as a country has a president been voted out of office when up for re-election while the country was at war. NEVER. Google it.

Speaking of good ol' W, let's go back to the 04' race. You remember that guy Kerry?

He was the cat from New England right? Massachusetts? You know, the one that all of those party loyalists didn't really like, but would vote for him because he wasn't the other guy?

Y'all remember how that worked out when it came to convincing those pesky center fence/independent voters that make up such a huge percentage of the population? Yeah...about that

Kerry was the left's equivalent of Romney. And I have a feeling history is going to repeat itself.

PM me to get in on the betting.

#2951201 - 09/21/12 06:10 AM Re: A "Landslide" Victory Predicted for Romney [Re: JohnnyArcher]
BMan
16 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Johnny, didn't you hear? Your boy zerO declared the war was OVER.

#2951243 - 09/21/12 07:04 AM Re: A "Landslide" Victory Predicted for Romney [Re: JohnnyArcher]
citico_tim
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville, TN, USA

Originally Posted By: JohnnyArcher
I hate to kick you guys while you're down, but let me give you a little history lesson. You remember when your boy, W, was the incumbent and he had his two wars going on in full swing? Yeah, about that...

Never in our entire history as a country has a president been voted out of office when up for re-election while the country was at war. NEVER. Google it.

Speaking of good ol' W, let's go back to the 04' race. You remember that guy Kerry?

He was the cat from New England right? Massachusetts? You know, the one that all of those party loyalists didn't really like, but would vote for him because he wasn't the other guy?

Y'all remember how that worked out when it came to convincing those pesky center fence/independent voters that make up such a huge percentage of the population? Yeah...about that

Kerry was the left's equivalent of Romney. And I have a feeling history is going to repeat itself.

PM me to get in on the betting.

Well, Obama is all about making history.

The difference is that Bush was winning his wars. And it is a fact that since Obama took command more Americans have died in Afghanistan than in Bush's entire 8 years. But Bush allowed them to defend themselves.

As for the independents, reputable polls keep indicating that about 8 out of 10 of them claim they will not vote for Obama.

I'd love to wager with you, but I suspect all I'd win is an IOU. Pretty much the way our country is being run.

-Thomas Jefferson

#2951328 - 09/21/12 08:12 AM Re: A "Landslide" Victory Predicted for Romney [Re: citico_tim]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Plus, some of his union ilk will fit you with a pair of concrete golashes.

#2951339 - 09/21/12 08:17 AM Re: A "Landslide" Victory Predicted for Romney [Re: Crappie Luck]
Still-n-Quiet
10 Point

Loc: San Antonio, TX

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
Media Blames Romney for Their Refusal to Scrutinize Obama’s Decisions

JOE SCARBOROUGH: Talk about the conservative critique–and I think it’s a fair critique, the conservative critique: that all you guys in the media were talking about Mitt Romney, you should have talked about the warnings with the embassy, etc., etc. And yes perhaps we should have. But you know who didn’t allow us to do that?

I know! I know! I know!

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Searching for the elusive "Moderate" liberal and "Moderate" Muslim. Maybe they are hiding together...

Μολων λαβε

Page 3 of 6 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TboneD, sbhockey, ZachA, DocT, Raegan
13202 Registered Users
Who's Online
102 registered (mossyhorns300, TurkeyCreek, dh1984, Cumberlandriver, kknights27, backroads, 10 invisible) and 146 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13202 Members
42 Forums
91529 Topics
1069992 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.04 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.