Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 3 123>
Topic Options
#2941752 - 09/13/12 06:14 AM Yemen compound overrun?!
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Just heard at work that the American embassy in Yemen was attacked and overrun early this morning? Anyone have any info on this? Our, I can't say cic b/c he isn't, is a complete disgrace to the American people for allowing these terrorist attacks to continue ,and ONLY offering apologies!!!

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#2941765 - 09/13/12 06:35 AM Re: Yemen compound overrun?! [Re: MUP]
BMan
16 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Yep. Massive protests at the embassy in Cairo as well.

3-1/2 years of appeasement to the dregs of the world has shown the muslims, china, and every other anti-America faction the U.S. will not act to protect its interests. All that does is embolden them.

#2941789 - 09/13/12 07:03 AM Re: Yemen compound overrun?! [Re: BMan]
ChippewaPartners
10 Point

Loc: Pamelot, my farm near Catoosa

They hate us for our arrogance and self-titled "protectors of the free world, spreaders of democracy" code name for the real reason..."takers of oil rich regions, and strategic military real estate". The "blast them back to the Stone Ages" approach is laughably ineffective when the intended target is already living a largely Stone Age existence. You see, one day that little kid you've been picking on grows up. All the sudden, it's you getting smacked up side the head. For what we've done to these folks, I guess it's payback time. But, we don't like being beaten and as always, we'll play "fair" and shoot the kid.

#2941838 - 09/13/12 08:04 AM Re: Yemen compound overrun?! [Re: ChippewaPartners]
Still-n-Quiet
10 Point

Loc: San Antonio, TX

Originally Posted By: ChippewaPartners
They hate us for our arrogance and self-titled "protectors of the free world, spreaders of democracy" code name for the real reason..."takers of oil rich regions, and strategic military real estate". The "blast them back to the Stone Ages" approach is laughably ineffective when the intended target is already living a largely Stone Age existence. You see, one day that little kid you've been picking on grows up. All the sudden, it's you getting smacked up side the head. For what we've done to these folks, I guess it's payback time. But, we don't like being beaten and as always, we'll play "fair" and shoot the kid.

DON'T EVEN EQUATE THE TERRORISTIC CRAP THESE ANIMALS COMMIT WITH ANY ACTIONS OF THE U.S.! Name one Muslim that ANY American has drug through the streets! Just one. Name one deli that American has bombed just to instill terror. Piss off liberal!

Take that liberal mantra somewhere else.

Edited by Still-n-Quiet (09/13/12 08:04 AM)

Searching for the elusive "Moderate" liberal and "Moderate" Muslim. Maybe they are hiding together...

Μολων λαβε

#2941893 - 09/13/12 08:49 AM Re: Yemen compound overrun?! [Re: Still-n-Quiet]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Nero Fiddled. Obama Slept.

#2941919 - 09/13/12 08:59 AM Re: Yemen compound overrun?! [Re: ChippewaPartners]
ratsnakeboogy
10 Point

Loc: Andersonville, TN

Originally Posted By: ChippewaPartners

The above is why we are doomed as a Country.

I don't want their oil, don't want their military positions, don't want a dam thing to do with them.

Your guy will not allow us to extract our own oil or utilize domestic energy sources i.e. coal.

The people you are discussing do not care about the oil, or military, or any other such excuse. If you do not believe as they do you should be slaughtered, PRERIOD END OF DISCUSSION.

Here's an idea: Go over there and apologize, tell them you're there to help, to undo the wrong America has done to them. Then tell them you're not Muslim(assuming you're not). Let me know how it works out for ya'.

P.S. - if you have a wife or daughter, they might want to stay home during your "mission trip".

#2941949 - 09/13/12 09:29 AM Re: Yemen compound overrun?! [Re: ratsnakeboogy]
fishboy1
16 Point

Loc: Warren Co

CP has a point.

How do you hurt a country that has little to hurt?

Our foreign policy with regards to the middle east has been a joke.

The Bush doctrine (If you support and aid terrorists, then you are committing and act of war against our country and we will come get YOU) was the first show of guts our country displayed in a long time. As soon as the congressional vote supporting it was finished, the back stabbing and power dealing began eroding it.

I say we throw the doors open to US energy development. Crush the funding mechanism of Islamic terrorists. Revive the Bush Doctrine and put those drones to good use.

We have to stop trying to use "modern civilized" methods with a primitive culture that reveres murder and theft.

#2941960 - 09/13/12 09:46 AM Re: Yemen compound overrun?! [Re: MUP]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

Originally Posted By: MUP
Just heard at work that the American embassy in Yemen was attacked and overrun early this morning? Anyone have any info on this? Our, I can't say cic b/c he isn't, is a complete disgrace to the American people for allowing these terrorist attacks to continue ,and ONLY offering apologies!!!

Its a fact. http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/09/13/.../#ixzz26L7UVoR3

#2941967 - 09/13/12 09:59 AM Re: Yemen compound overrun?! [Re: fishboy1]
farmin68
16 Point

Loc: In a tree clinging to my guns ...

Originally Posted By: fishboy1
CP has a point.

How do you hurt a country that has little to hurt?

Exactly. I've been reading CP's posts long to know he is a freedom-loving American who values the same things we do.

#2941992 - 09/13/12 10:26 AM Re: Yemen compound overrun?! [Re: ]
ratsnakeboogy
10 Point

Loc: Andersonville, TN

Originally Posted By: Tony(D)
President Barack Obama said the perpetrators would be tracked down and ordered two destroyers to the Libyan coast.

He also said:

Unemployment wouldn't stay over 8%.
Obamacare would make insurance premiums go down.
America is not a Christian Nation.

And countless other things I don't have the stomach to type.

So don't hold your breath.

Destroyers??? That's an attempt to save face after his administration apologizes to murderers, and Romney calls him on it.

Did I mention Obama just said "I wouldn't call Egypt an allie, but wouldn't call them an enemy either". Funny, they were allies before the regime change.

Did I mention we just gave them over $1 Billion dollars, that's billion with a B.

Page 1 of 3 123>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
camohunter3, mtd, Higdon23, blcmrr2008, Urban deer Hunter
13270 Registered Users
Who's Online
76 registered (feldmutze, fredfred, shelbydeer, feather&fly, Billboy, birddog, 12 invisible) and 125 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13270 Members
42 Forums
92986 Topics
1086609 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.106 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.