Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#2934187 - 09/06/12 01:13 PM The party of illegal immigation
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

shocked Online
Anyone who votes for a Democrat President, Democrat US Senator, or Democrat US Representative should not be allowed to complain about illegal immigration - ever.

Dems give illegal alien speaking slot at convention...

#2934191 - 09/06/12 01:17 PM Re: The party of illegal immigation [Re: Vermin93]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

Past time for:

Cowboys vs Muslims
Cowboys vs Illegal Immigrants

Coming time for:
Cowboys vs Democrats

#2934198 - 09/06/12 01:19 PM Re: The party of illegal immigation [Re: Vermin93]
BowGirl
6 Point

Loc: Tennessee

Should be "parties of illegal immigration". I never saw illegals until Bush was president. John McCain supported it too in the last election. Its not just the libtards that cant comprehend the term illegal.
#2934224 - 09/06/12 01:45 PM Re: The party of illegal immigation [Re: BowGirl]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

Originally Posted By: BowGirl
I never saw illegals until Bush was president.

I saw illegals back in the 80's. Just because you didn't see them doesn't mean they weren't there. I do agree with you, however, that both parties are to blame though. Republicans don't have the stones to do what is right...and the Democrats actively push illegals onto the voting rolls.
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#2934249 - 09/06/12 02:00 PM Re: The party of illegal immigation [Re: TennesseeRains]
Hangnail
12 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

Lets just say all of the illegals were sent packing the day after W took office. How many of the hundreds of thousands of homes built during his two terms would have been built?

At this point, I don't think the Republicans could send them home if they wanted to. The Supreme Court would stoip it via some odd reasoning. Actually, I don't have a problem with them being here are long as they pay their way like everyone else is expected to. If all of the illegals paid for their own medical care and quit gaming the system, we'd all be better off. Of course, same goes for some of the fine legal "citizens" here.

#2934263 - 09/06/12 02:18 PM Re: The party of illegal immigation [Re: Hangnail]
BowGirl
6 Point

Loc: Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Hangnail
Lets just say all of the illegals were sent packing the day after W took office. How many of the hundreds of thousands of homes built during his two terms would have been built?

How much more work could the transportation industry get done if they could drive 200 mph?

Illegal is illegal, we dont get to pick and choose. Nothing wrong with a work pass or legal immigration, but that wasn't the choice that was made.

#2934267 - 09/06/12 02:21 PM Re: The party of illegal immigation [Re: Hangnail]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

shocked Online
It is certainly true that both parties are to blame. Heck, Ronald Reagan was a huge contributor to the illegal immigration problem. Also, there's no way to deport all of the illegal immigrants who are here today. It's just not possible. We've let too many of them in and the political repercussions in the legal Hispanic voting community would be too great. American voters let this get beyond the point of no return, and now most of them are here to stay.

However, there is a clear difference between the 2 parties about finally taking the steps necessary to stop the continuous flow of illegal immigrants across the border. I see Republicans willing to "stop the flooding", so to speak, but I see no Democrats willing to take the necessary steps to do the same. In fact, I see Democrats perfectly content with allowing the ship to slowly take on water. In the past few years Republicans have really emphasized the need for more vigorous border control through fences, drones, deploying the National Guard, adding more US Border Patrol agents, etc. Meanwhile, Democrats have opposed them every step of the way. Republicans have vocally opposed the creation of illegal immigrant "sanctuary cities" like San Francisco while Democrat mayors and city councils have established more and more of them. It's become a ridiculous game of cat and mouse where all illegal immigrants have to do is sneak their way into a sanctuary city and they are home free. Heck, Democrats don't even call them illegal immigrants anymore. They are now "undocumented workers" or just "immigrants" or "migrant workers". The recent action by Obama to suspend deportations of young illegal immigrants is a perfect example of selective law enforcement and political pandering to a Democrat constituency. US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents are so confused and demoralized by Obama's new policy that they are suing the Federal Government over it.

If we're not going to enforce our immigration laws consistently then lets just take them off the books and open the dang border.

Edited by Vermin93 (09/06/12 02:54 PM)

#2934458 - 09/06/12 04:49 PM Re: The party of illegal immigation [Re: Vermin93]
Hangnail
12 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

Bowgirl, you're missing my point. It isn't a "more is better" issue. It's supply and demand.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
THEdonkey0515, muddyhunter, davey1230, MisquitoNet, strutter rutter
13079 Registered Users
Who's Online
67 registered (Mossy Oak, TurkeyCreek, thehuntress123, meat dog man, Model70Man, OHVATN, 6 invisible) and 134 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13079 Members
42 Forums
88144 Topics
1032636 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.234 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.