Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#2933379 - 09/05/12 07:24 PM We only have 2 choices, people!
Knothead
12 Point

Loc: Middle TN

From a minister friend of mine:
".................we only have two choices. No doubt that both parties have their list of faults. There is one thing that is now crystal clear. We can either vote for the candidate whose party openly said that they did not want to include references to "God" in their convention or vote for the candidate whose party willingly embraced that we are under the authority of God, our creator (words from one of the speeches). For me, it is not a choice. It is a mandate! The democratic party must be removed from power. I simply cannot imagine how a follower of Christ could vote any other way."

Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)“The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.”

#2933402 - 09/05/12 07:33 PM Re: We only have 2 choices, people! [Re: Knothead]
sango
4 Point

Loc: TN, Montgomery County

All of us must understand without Him we have no leadership.
#2933419 - 09/05/12 07:42 PM Re: We only have 2 choices, people! [Re: Knothead]
redblood
16 Point

Loc: Lewisburg

Originally Posted By: Knothead
".................we only have two choices. No doubt that both parties have their list of faults. There is one thing that is now crystal clear. We can either vote for the candidate whose party openly said that they did not want to include references to "God" in their convention or vote for the candidate whose party willingly embraced that we are under the authority of God, our creator (words from one of the speeches). For me, it is not a choice. It is a mandate! The democratic party must be removed from power. I simply cannot imagine how a follower of Christ could vote any other way."

amen. i cannot see how any true christian could vote for obama, but millions of black devout christians will. i guess it is all about priorities

#2933434 - 09/05/12 07:50 PM Re: We only have 2 choices, people! [Re: redblood]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: redblood

amen. i cannot see how any true christian could vote for obama, but millions of black devout christians will. i guess it is all about priorities

Millions of white devout christians will too.

#2933467 - 09/05/12 08:07 PM Re: We only have 2 choices, people! [Re: Knothead]
TnTurk
4 Point

Loc: Chester County

I couldn't agree more. As a Christian, I couldn't morally or spiritually vote any other way. God Bless, Steve

#2933484 - 09/05/12 08:17 PM Re: We only have 2 choices, people! [Re: Wildcat]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

shocked Online
 Originally Posted By: Wildcat
 Originally Posted By: redblood

Millions of white devout christians will too.

True, but let's quantify that somewhat -

Just about all black devout Christians will vote for Obama.

A large majority of Hispanic devout Christians will vote for Obama.

Well less than half of white devout Christians will vote for Obama.

Democrats know they will get the black and Hispanic vote no matter what they do. They could piss on a crucifix and still get those votes. However, they cannot win without at least a respectable percentage of the white Christian vote. Hence, they reinserted "God" back into their party platform today after their elimination of God from the platform went viral yesterday.

Edited by Vermin93 (09/05/12 08:18 PM)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TnDear, buckslayer85, crose84, Fisher 1959, AKeys
13384 Registered Users
Who's Online
13 registered (Zulu, old guy, RodBone75, Prowler, Heavy Mass, riverman1, 4 invisible) and 51 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13384 Members
42 Forums
96150 Topics
1125928 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.047 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.