Page all of 6 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#2927131 - 08/30/12 10:29 PM Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful
basset
8 Point

Loc: Nashville

http://www.americablog.com/2012/08/every-time-paul-ryan-attacked-last.html

Direct link to the Faux article:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/08/30/paul-ryans-speech-in-three-words/#ixzz252wiSy3c

Key sentence, for those unwilling or unable to read the whole thing - and keep in mind that this is on a Faux site:

"...Ryan’s speech was an apparent attempt to set the world record for the greatest number of blatant lies and misrepresentations slipped into a single political speech. On this measure, while it was Romney who ran the Olympics, Ryan earned the gold."

#2927133 - 08/30/12 10:32 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: basset]
Super8
8 Point

Loc: USofA

just cast your vote for Obama and go away

last 4 years of Obama is all the proof we need about who the liars are.

#2927144 - 08/30/12 10:48 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: Super8]
basset
8 Point

That's what I love about this forum, you all make such rational arguments. I point out that your own cheering section says Ryan was full of fecal matter... actually "dung" was the way they put it... and the best response you can come up with is "go away." Brilliant repartee, so well reasoned.

If you have any proof that Faux wasn't right (for a change) on this one, let's hear it.

#2927148 - 08/30/12 10:51 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: Super8]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

LOL!!!!

Sally Kohn is a far left liberal who has never told the truth in her life.

First off Rayn NEVER said Obama closed the plant and NEVER said it closed under his watch but it DID close under his watch. Remember Obama took office JAN 20, 2009, the plant closed APRIL 2009.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janesville_GM_Assembly_Plant

The liberals are scared out of their minds and will say anything they can.

#2927149 - 08/30/12 10:53 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: basset]
Super8
8 Point

You always claim FOX news lies and is unfair.... all of a sudden it is the gospel

#2927151 - 08/30/12 10:54 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: basset]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: basset
That's what I love about this forum, you all make such rational arguments. I point out that your own cheering section says Ryan was full of fecal matter... actually "dung" was the way they put it... and the best response you can come up with is "go away." Brilliant repartee, so well reasoned.

If you have any proof that Faux wasn't right (for a change) on this one, let's hear it.

LOL!!!

All you did was pick out one liberal in Sally Kohn and say it was from a network you can not ever say. Don't try to blow smoke up people's butts and you can't ever say the real name of the network. It shows you can't do anything without your leaders telling you what to say.

#2927152 - 08/30/12 10:55 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: Super8]
Super8
8 Point

The speech Obama made to the Auto plant prior to his election was that he would save them.....and they have Closed.....so it is a fact that Obama did not save them

#2927156 - 08/30/12 11:01 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: Super8]
basset
8 Point

>>You always claim FOX news lies and is unfair.... all of a sudden it is the gospel

No, you'll notice that I made an exception... "wasn't right (for a change)."

Y'all would believe Obama sank Noah's Ark if Faux said he did, and whatshername can't be all that liberal if Faux would let her on their website. I never heard of Sally Kohn before I held my nose and read that page.

meanwhile... in reference to "...network you can not ever say," do you really not know what "faux" means? Maybe not, it does sound awfully French.

#2927159 - 08/30/12 11:16 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: basset]
basset
8 Point

Standard & Poor, of course, is a notorious nest of liberals, I believe they're even based in New York... so no need to believe what they say:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/08/30/1125901/-The-biggest-of-all-Paul-Ryan-s-big-nbsp-lies

and did you all know you had a "cognitive defense"? See if you can find it:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/slacktivist...documents-them/

#2927167 - 08/30/12 11:26 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: basset]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Standard & Poor, of course, is a notorious nest of liberals, I believe they're even based in New York... so no need to believe what they say:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/08/30/1125901/-The-biggest-of-all-Paul-Ryan-s-big-nbsp-lies

and did you all know you had a "cognitive defense"? See if you can find it:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/slacktivist...documents-them/

The daily kos is the "Standard & Poor," LOL!!!!

Every single link you've made comes from a far left writter who thinks Obama is God himself. LOL!!!!

You people will do anything. LOL!!! What a joke.

#2927177 - 08/30/12 11:35 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: Wildcat]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Sally Kohn is a political commentator, community organizer, and founder and chief education officer of the Movement Vision Lab, a grassroots think tank.

Previously, Kohn was Senior Campaign Strategist with the Center for Community Change, where she served as co-Director. She also previously served as Executive Director of the Third Wave Foundation. Kohn held a program fellowship at the Ford Foundation, helping to manage more than $15 million in annual grants. She was also a distinguished Vaid Fellow at the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Policy Institute. Kohn has consulted at organizations such as the Urban Justice Center. She was also a strategic adviser to the Social Justice Infrastructure Funders.

LMAO

- Keep it real

#2927187 - 08/30/12 11:51 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: Crappie Luck]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

The official statement put out by Standard & Poor's a year ago upon the downgrade. Money bullet points, emphasis mine:

-We have lowered our long-term sovereign credit rating on the United States of America to 'AA+' from 'AAA' and affirmed the 'A-1+' short-term rating.

-We have also removed both the short- and long-term ratings from CreditWatch negative. The downgrade reflects our opinion that the fiscal consolidation plan that Congress and the Administration recently agreed to falls short of what, in our view, would be necessary to stabilize the government's medium-term debt dynamics.

-More broadly, the downgrade reflects our view that the effectiveness, stability, and predictability of American policymaking and political institutions have weakened at a time of ongoing fiscal and economic challenges to a degree more than we envisioned when we assigned a negative outlook to the rating on April 18, 2011.

-Since then, we have changed our view of the difficulties in bridging the gulf between the political parties over fiscal policy, which makes us pessimistic about the capacity of Congress and the Administration to be able to leverage their agreement this week into a broader fiscal consolidation plan that stabilizes the government's debt dynamics any time soon.

-The outlook on the long-term rating is negative. We could lower the long-term rating to 'AA' within the next two years if we see that less reduction in spending than agreed to, higher interest rates, or new fiscal pressures during the period result in a higher general government debt trajectory than we currently assume in our base case.

Anyone can read this and very easily understand what a liar Sally Kohn is.

http://www.standardandpoors.com/ratings/articles/en/us/?assetID=1245316529563

- Keep it real

#2927190 - 08/30/12 11:55 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: Crappie Luck]
Big J
16 Point

Loc: Joelton

Bring on the debates and watch what happens Bassett! Then you can throw the race card because your guys are gonna get OWNED!! Lol

#2927207 - 08/31/12 03:20 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: Big J]
TNDeerGuy
12 Point

Loc: Old Hickory/Mt.Juliet, TN

To say that Sally Kohn is Fox News, is pretty pathetic. Sally Kohn has a history of blatant lies and it is pathetic when MSNBC and CNN no longer want you.

http://mrctv.org/blog/fact-checking-sally-kohn

#2927280 - 08/31/12 06:29 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: TNDeerGuy]
BMan
16 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Basshat inadvertently does what he never intended to do: validate the fact that Fox allows the full spectrum of commentary on their network and web site, to include far left lieberal lesbian Sally Kohn.

(Incidentally, her article is so full of lies that have already been disproven that brings into doubt anyone who points to it as authoritative.))

Does he think CNN or the networks would be so even handed? Not a chance.

Fair and Balanced - thanks for pointing that out!

#2927302 - 08/31/12 06:50 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: BMan]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

Wow, and I thought the convention was good last night. You boys have been roundly thumping ol' Basset around while I've been watching the RNC.

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#2927303 - 08/31/12 06:51 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: BMan]
basset
8 Point

Now, boys, calm down... either Sally Kohn is credible or she's not, and surely Faux wouldn't let anyone on their air who's not, huh?

And, BMan, you can take that "basshat" business and stick it where the sun don't shine... ignorant AND obnoxious, what a combination.

#2927304 - 08/31/12 06:51 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: Super8]
Knothead
12 Point

Originally Posted By: Super8
You always claim FOX news lies and is unfair.... all of a sudden it is the gospel

Basset just goes with the liberal flow, like most ill advised Democrats do. Bassett, when you go with the flow, everything goes downhill. Remember, an airplane takes off against the wind, not with the wind.
Are you related to BottomHunter?

Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)“The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.”

#2927315 - 08/31/12 07:05 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: basset]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

Now, boys, calm down... either Sally Kohn is credible or she's not, and surely Faux wouldn't let anyone on their air who's not, huh?

They hired Juan Williams after he was fired by NPR. Is he credible? Still haven't hired Keith Olberman after he was fired by MSNBC though.
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#2927336 - 08/31/12 07:26 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: basset]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Trying to say Fox News while saying Faux News...... ignorant AND obnoxious, what a combination.

Fixed it for you. LOL!!!!

#2927402 - 08/31/12 08:24 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: basset]
TOW
10 Point

Loc: Back 40

And, BMan, you can take that "basshat" business and stick it where the sun don't shine... ignorant AND obnoxious, what a combination.

She is a comedy relief pawn just like Juan Williams..

#2927415 - 08/31/12 08:31 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: TOW]
Dodge Man
12 Point

Loc: Dyersburg, TN

I am so tired of hearing this person lied or that person lied! If you can't see that Obama is bad for the country from the past 4 years then there is not hope for you. I don't care what any news station says or what any pollination says. We have to get Obama out of control to keep this country from going down the toilet bowl it is circling at the moment.

http://www.talkinfowl.com/

#2927427 - 08/31/12 08:37 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: TOW]
waynesworld
8 Point

Loc: Mboro, Tennessee

You know some thing that is funny You can get each speech and check if he lied. Why would anyone use a 3rd persons comments on lying. If you tell me it is raining and i go out an look and the sun is shinning and you are just pissing on my head I will call you a lier. All the news agencies, and I mean all of them are going to twist there facts to meet there agenda.
#2927433 - 08/31/12 08:39 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: waynesworld]
waynesworld
8 Point

Loc: Mboro, Tennessee

1. Get o out
2. Get the rep/dems out
3. Get back our control
4. Limit the authority of the Govt again but do it right.

#2927490 - 08/31/12 08:59 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: Super8]
redblood
16 Point

Loc: Lewisburg

Originally Posted By: Super8
just cast your vote for Obama and go away

last 4 years of Obama is all the proof we need about who the liars are.

amen. i am sure they is pro- homo, pro union, pro hippie, pro green, pro vegan site you can blog on.

#2927529 - 08/31/12 09:24 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: basset]
BMan
16 Point

I use the same spellcheck program you do, the one that consistently misspells Fox. ;\)

#2927558 - 08/31/12 09:46 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: BMan]
BMan
16 Point

Weighing in on the controversy, investors.com provides a pretty thorough repudiation of the lies Sally and the rest of the media libtards are tring to spread.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials...htm?src=HPLNews

#2927563 - 08/31/12 09:49 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: BMan]
fishboy1
16 Point

Loc: Warren Co

Before anyone gets too riled up....

Wasn't bassfish one of the guys who was giggling about "tripwires" and provoking people?

Don't let the trolls provoke you into acting without class.

Crush their lies, destroy their false premise, and leave the shame at their feet. Then move on with dignity.

#2927568 - 08/31/12 09:49 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: fishboy1]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

f you don't stoop to their level, they just take you out at the knees

- Keep it real

#2927570 - 08/31/12 09:51 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: Crappie Luck]
fishboy1
16 Point

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
f you don't stoop to their level, they just take you out at the knees

I prefer to stomp their arguments flat. Since they are down so low, you don't have to pick your foot up very far. Of course you spend a lot of time dragging your shoe in the grass trying to wipe the residue off.

#2927574 - 08/31/12 09:53 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: fishboy1]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

I leave 'em till they grow hair

- Keep it real

#2927664 - 08/31/12 10:48 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: Wildcat]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Hee hee...he he...heee haw haw LOL LOL! Oh me this is funny. \:D

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#2927681 - 08/31/12 11:00 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: fishboy1]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

"The problem is that the mainstream press is now abusing the "fact check" label, using it to more aggressively push a liberal agenda without feeling the need to provide any balance whatsoever. And, as the reaction to the Ryan speech shows, they are now blatantly using it to provide air support for Obama."

Basset is abusing it too. \:\)

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#2927927 - 08/31/12 02:06 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: redblood]
Big J
16 Point

Loc: Joelton

Bring on the debate! Ownership will take place.

#2928086 - 08/31/12 05:25 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: Big J]
348Winchester
6 Point

Loc: Coon Creek

Basset, faux is French for false. Vous avez un tete de merde.

Sie sind sheisskopf! If German is more to your liking.

#2928112 - 08/31/12 05:59 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: 348Winchester]
basset
8 Point

348, I only use German when I want to read Pat Buchanan's speeches in the original.

Now, I'm gonna hit a pause button on this whole thing. I have, once again, gotten several of you frothing at the mouth with only a few key phrases.

Going by the number of views compared to the number of responses, many of you have figured this out. Not the first time I have done it, and only to make the same point - manipulation is really easy if you know how to push your audience's buttons. My point - I would caution you to watch carefully for the ways Faux is doing exactly that, along with just about every political entity, commercial advertiser, and special-interest group you'll run across. Media literacy, it's important.

That said, as a tree-hugging, Subaru-driving, son of an immigrant (legal, who came here speaking better English than any of us) liberal I do personally agree with most of the stuff I posted. I wouldn't let Keith Olbermann in my yard, though - very talented guy, I agree with a lot of his politics, but way too self-centered and arrogant to be anyone I'd want to associate with, and quite a few of his former employers seem to feel the same way.

So... maybe I have said what I meant to say here, at least I have if anyone understood it. Game over, y'all have a good weekend.

#2928126 - 08/31/12 06:23 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: basset]
348Winchester
6 Point

Loc: Coon Creek

I'm not frothing at all. I also know that Fox or any news media is biased; most anyone can see that. I am neither a democrat or a republican. Both parties have led the country away from the Constitution. I am an independent Jeffersonian. Liberalism, in my opinion, is a mental disorder guided by emotion with very little reason involved.

I also have immigrants in my ancestry as most of us do. My ancestors were mainly Germans. I am proud of that as the Germans are a very intelligent race of people. I don't drive a Subaru but know them to be good cars. My personal long-term vehicle is a 1971 Oldsmobilee 442 convertible. She runs like a 1 3/4 ton watch. I've had her since 1985. She's one helluva car and will get 20 mpg on the highway. Pardon the slight but she is cooler than any Jap car ever made!

#2928153 - 08/31/12 06:56 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: basset]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

Now, I'm gonna hit a pause button on this whole thing. I have, once again, gotten several of you frothing at the mouth with only a few key phrases.

Going by the number of views compared to the number of responses, many of you have figured this out. Not the first time I have done it, and only to make the same point - manipulation is really easy if you know how to push your audience's buttons.

That, houndsman, is an example of a troll.
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#2928154 - 08/31/12 06:59 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: basset]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Going by the number of views compared to the number of responses, many of you have figured this out. Not the first time I have done it, and only to make the same point - manipulation is really easy if you know how to push your audience's buttons.

You just admitted you are a TROLL.

Foming at the mouth, LOL!!!

You posted several LIES and we countered you.

You used an opinion piece NOT a news piece. Big difference but the sad thing is you would never understand it.

What's the rules on TROLLS on TnDeer???

#2928298 - 08/31/12 09:04 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: Wildcat]
BMan
16 Point

We can also tell he doesn't know a word of German. \:D

#2928338 - 08/31/12 09:56 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: BMan]
Greg .
aPoStROpHe PolIcE
16 Point

Loc: NC Piedmonts

Originally Posted By: BMan
Basshat inadvertently does what he never intended to do: validate the fact that Fox allows the full spectrum of commentary on their network and web site, to include far left lieberal lesbian Sally Kohn.

(Incidentally, her article is so full of lies that have already been disproven that brings into doubt anyone who points to it as authoritative.))

Does he think CNN or the networks would be so even handed? Not a chance.

Fair and Balanced - thanks for pointing that out!

You beat me to it. The truth of this will be lost on the lIbTaRds, however.

#2928389 - 08/31/12 10:52 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: Wildcat]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

#2928432 - 09/01/12 12:50 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: basset]
preds1
12 Point

Loc: Sumner County

#2928496 - 09/01/12 07:52 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: preds1]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

How sneaky.

You somehow got people on a political talk forum to talk about politics.

- Keep it real

#2928984 - 09/01/12 07:04 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: basset]
timberjack86
12 Point

Loc: Grundy county

348, I only use German when I want to read Pat Buchanan's speeches in the original.

Going by the number of views compared to the number of responses, many of you have figured this out. Not the first time I have done it, and only to make the same point - manipulation is really easy if you know how to push your audience's buttons. My point - I would caution you to watch carefully for the ways Faux is doing exactly that, along with just about every political entity, commercial advertiser, and special-interest group you'll run across. Media literacy, it's important.

That said, as a tree-hugging, Subaru-driving, son of an immigrant (legal, who came here speaking better English than any of us) liberal I do personally agree with most of the stuff I posted. I wouldn't let Keith Olbermann in my yard, though - very talented guy, I agree with a lot of his politics, but way too self-centered and arrogant to be anyone I'd want to associate with, and quite a few of his former employers seem to feel the same way.

So... maybe I have said what I meant to say here, at least I have if anyone understood it. Game over, y'all have a good weekend.

Tree hugging???

#2929005 - 09/01/12 07:25 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: timberjack86]
citico_tim
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville, TN, USA

I am not so easily manipulated. But I did see this today:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-lies-while-accusing-romney-campaign-lying_651431.html

Those that believe what he says are the ones who are really being manipulated.

-Thomas Jefferson

#2931001 - 09/03/12 08:10 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: citico_tim]
basset
8 Point

Greg, what happened to your little yellow guy who used to hop around and say stupid stuff? I kinda miss him.

>>We can also tell he doesn't know a word of German.

Just too much of a gentleman to respond, that's all.

And of COURSE it was a troll, do you all not understand that? No way is anyone from either side gonna get a calm, rational, and factual discussion on here.

#2931014 - 09/03/12 08:15 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: basset]
citico_tim
10 Point

Greg, what happened to your little yellow guy who used to hop around and say stupid stuff? I kinda miss him.

>>We can also tell he doesn't know a word of German.

Just too much of a gentleman to respond, that's all.

And of COURSE it was a troll, do you all not understand that? No way is anyone from either side gonna get a calm, rational, and factual discussion on here.

I suspect you rarely, if ever, have a rational discussion with anyone. Neither does my cat.

-Thomas Jefferson

#2931114 - 09/03/12 09:25 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: citico_tim]
citico_tim
10 Point

Just for the record: One of those "facts" Ryan supposedly got wrong has now been proven with video.

FactCheck.Org

Ryan "Faulted Obama for failing to deliver a 2008 campaign promise to keep a Wisconsin plant open. It closed less than a month before Obama took office."

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/09/03/vi...ther-100-years/

Don't believe everything your read, especially from media "fact checkers". They're playing you for a fool. And with some, it is oh so easy.

-Thomas Jefferson

#2931287 - 09/04/12 06:02 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: citico_tim]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

No, no Rayn lies!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/calif-dem-says-ryan-lies-nazis-goebbels-231816741--abc-news-politics.html

#2931343 - 09/04/12 07:32 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: Wildcat]
basset
8 Point

For all y'all know, I'm really a tea partier with framed pictures of Ronald Reagan and Ted Nugent on my wall... and just doing this to stir everyone up. \:\)

(probably should mention, though, that Reagan was the first labor leader to become President... former president of the Screen Actors' Guild, not exactly a labor union but a collective-bargaining organization anyway...)

#2931387 - 09/04/12 08:05 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: basset]
fishboy1
16 Point

Wow. Somebody needs to get back on their meds.

Its pretty sad actually. Gloating about stirring people up. Trying to feel superior in any way possible when they are wrong on so many levels so often. What level of insignificance must one feel to try and get validation by being a troll on the internet.

Pitiful and BORING !

#2931393 - 09/04/12 08:08 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: fishboy1]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: fishboy1

Wow. Somebody needs to get back on their meds.

Its pretty sad actually. Gloating about stirring people up. Trying to feel superior in any way possible when they are wrong on so many levels so often. What level of insignificance must one feel to try and get validation by being a troll on the internet.

Pitiful and BORING !

He knows he can OPENLY be a troll because nobody will do anything as long as Obama is in office.

What are the TnDeer rules on trolls??

#2931458 - 09/04/12 09:00 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: Wildcat]
BMan
16 Point

That's why he's known as the new BH - whether he likes it or not.

#2937994 - 09/10/12 08:59 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: BMan]
basset
8 Point

Eighth-grade name-calling, how clever.
#2938082 - 09/10/12 10:41 AM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: basset]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Keep the comments directed at the topic, not each other.

- Keep it real

#2938384 - 09/10/12 03:48 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: Crappie Luck]
basset
8 Point

My point exactly.
#2938635 - 09/10/12 07:43 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: basset]
BMan
16 Point

I was only - what's the phrase? - "doing this to stir everyone up. "

I'd think he'd appreciate others using his own tactics. That whole flattery-imitation thing. ;\)

#2939559 - 09/11/12 01:13 PM Re: Even Faux News says Ryan was less than truthful [Re: BMan]
basset
8 Point

But you all make it so easy... meanwhile, the original topic is a million miles away and accelerating...
Page all of 6 12345>Last »

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Afleming17, 260rem, Hunter244, Woodsmaster, Tennessee Skeeter
13278 Registered Users
Who's Online
113 registered (ROUGH COUNTRY HUNTER, chris1976, BlountArrow, birddog, Devin2009, gasman, 12 invisible) and 160 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13278 Members
42 Forums
85118 Topics
1028601 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.232 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.