Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#2925654 - 08/29/12 09:20 PM Re: My Reaction To The GOP Convention [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
Condi Rice's speech was fabulous.

Yes!!

#2925697 - 08/29/12 09:55 PM Re: My Reaction To The GOP Convention [Re: Wildcat]
wg24
6 Point

Loc: nashville

"College graduates should not have to live out their twenties starring up at faded Obama posters and wondering when they can move out and get going with their lives"

Paul Ryan

#2925743 - 08/29/12 10:54 PM Re: My Reaction To The GOP Convention [Re: wg24]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

My random thoughts:

Ryan was awesome. Paul, Huckabee and Martinez were good.

I did not like the Rice speech. Too professorial and she's not a great or even good speaker.

McConnell and McCain made me won't to puke after a minute of their establishment crap.

In an attempt to be fair and balanced, the plan was to alternate between CNN and MSnbc and Fox for the post debate coverage.

I can no longer watch MSnbc for more than a few seconds. There "journalism" is indescribably phony.

CNN is slightly better. Wolf started by saying, " Ryan delivered a powerful speech; however, by my notes he has 7-8 issues where he will have a problem with fact checkers." Randomly, flipping back and forth between Fox, i heard wolf repeat this 4 more times. That became the central theme of CNN - ryan's speech was impressive BUT it was factually inaccurate.

There is no way to make a distinction between CNN, MSNBC, and the DNC.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#2925761 - 08/29/12 11:17 PM Re: My Reaction To The GOP Convention [Re: de novo]
Hangnail
12 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

Yep, Ryan just made the crap up to sound good. Liberals will fall all over themselves when the liberals get to yaking. I can only imagine what the obama crowd will talk about since this administration is so inept.
#2925902 - 08/30/12 07:19 AM Re: My Reaction To The GOP Convention [Re: Hangnail]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Rice is a professorial, that's what she is. She's a brain and not a public figure. She did NOT use the teleprompter but went from her notes, that's what she's used to.

#2925918 - 08/30/12 07:29 AM Re: My Reaction To The GOP Convention [Re: Wildcat]
Tennessee Todd Moderator
Duffer
16 Point

Loc: TuTu City, Tn

Although I am watching the RNC, I will not allow myself to believe that any politician has my or my best interest at heart. They are all corrupt politicians trained in a corrupt system, by corrupt leaders, for a corrupt cause. It's just a fundamental flaw that we have in our Country whether you are a Republican, Democrat, or a Crossbow shooter.

But, if I'm gonna vote, it's my job to be informed, so that's what I do. Unfortunately, we have to choose between the lesser of the two evils and in this election, that will be very easy to do.

#2926300 - 08/30/12 11:35 AM Re: My Reaction To The GOP Convention [Re: Tennessee Todd]
Knothead
12 Point

Originally Posted By: Tennessee Todd
Although I am watching the RNC, I will not allow myself to believe that any politician has my or my best interest at heart. They are all corrupt politicians trained in a corrupt system, by corrupt leaders, for a corrupt cause. It's just a fundamental flaw that we have in our Country whether you are a Republican, Democrat, or a Crossbow shooter.

But, if I'm gonna vote, it's my job to be informed, so that's what I do. Unfortunately, we have to choose between the lesser of the two evils and in this election, that will be very easy to do.

Yep, well said, TT.

Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)“The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.”

#2926478 - 08/30/12 01:59 PM Re: My Reaction To The GOP Convention [Re: Knothead]
de novo
10 Point

Originally Posted By: Knothead
 Originally Posted By: Tennessee Todd

Yep, well said, TT.

Definitely, true and well said.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#2926630 - 08/30/12 04:12 PM Re: My Reaction To The GOP Convention [Re: de novo]
348Winchester
6 Point

Loc: Coon Creek

I agree. They are all crooks.
#2927322 - 08/31/12 07:10 AM Re: My Reaction To The GOP Convention [Re: 348Winchester]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

Originally Posted By: 348Winchester
I agree. They are all crooks.

Oh I don't know, I've met a few very upstanding crossbow hunters...not many, but some.
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bootsinsand, bigun714, clh200, tlwilliams, Forvols
13179 Registered Users
Who's Online
116 registered (7wsm, TNDeerGuy, grolfesst, Good time Charlie, Kingston, HuntingDicksonDTC, 18 invisible) and 148 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13179 Members
42 Forums
90953 Topics
1062849 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.048 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.