Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#2924194 - 08/28/12 10:14 PM Ann Romney
baller_9
8 Point

Loc: Oklahoma City

Call me crazy but after her RNC speech she may have just solidified Romney as our next president. It was that powerful and I believe she stuck home to millions of woman across this county that would otherwise vote for Obama.
#2924206 - 08/28/12 10:23 PM Re: Ann Romney [Re: baller_9]
Chaneylake
Brownsville Mafia
16 Point

Loc: on the wings of a snow white d...

Originally Posted By: baller_9
Call me crazy but after her RNC speech she may have just solidified Romney as our next president. It was that powerful and I believe she stuck home to millions of woman across this county that would otherwise vote for Obama.

main stream America spoke its best with Ann

Living somewhere between this world and the other, Legends of the Fall

#2924209 - 08/28/12 10:25 PM Re: Ann Romney [Re: Chaneylake]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Class Act for sure.

Moochell, time to step aside for a real lady.

#2924214 - 08/28/12 10:32 PM Re: Ann Romney [Re: baller_9]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

. . . . she stuck home to millions of woman across this county that would otherwise vote for Obama.

But only among those who might be willing to listen.

#2924227 - 08/28/12 10:49 PM Re: Ann Romney [Re: Wes Parrish]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Wes Parrish
. . . . she stuck home to millions of woman across this county that would otherwise vote for Obama.

And that's likely very, very few.

#2924229 - 08/28/12 11:01 PM Re: Ann Romney [Re: Bambi Buster]
baller_9
8 Point

Loc: Oklahoma City

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster

I believe there were more independent voters watching than you think. Also, her speech will be played a 1000 times before the election so at some point many more independents will have an opportunity to listen and form an opinion. We all know most Dems will vote for Obama no matter what. The independents will decide the election and if anyone other then republicans were watching it is them.

#2924235 - 08/28/12 11:23 PM Re: Ann Romney [Re: baller_9]
citico_tim
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville, TN, USA

I believe there were more independent voters watching than you think. Also, her speech will be played a 1000 times before the election so at some point many more independents will have an opportunity to listen and form an opinion. We all know most Dems will vote for Obama no matter what. The independents will decide the election and if anyone other then republicans were watching it is them.

I think you may be right. I also believe that a large portion of "independents" are really conservatives fed up with the Republican Party. I consider myself one of them. For some time now reputable polls are showing that the "undecideds" have decided one thing, they're not voting for Obama. All they need is a reason, and a real introduction to Romney that hasn't been filtered and tainted by the media. Ryan may be the reason they have been looking for. And with the large advantage in funds that Romney has going into the last two months, they're going to be introduced appropriately.

-Thomas Jefferson

#2924362 - 08/29/12 06:58 AM Re: Ann Romney [Re: citico_tim]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: citico_tim

I think you may be right. I also believe that a large portion of "independents" are really conservatives fed up with the Republican Party. I consider myself one of them. For some time now reputable polls are showing that the "undecideds" have decided one thing, they're not voting for Obama. All they need is a reason, and a real introduction to Romney that hasn't been filtered and tainted by the media. Ryan may be the reason they have been looking for. And with the large advantage in funds that Romney has going into the last two months, they're going to be introduced appropriately.

I agree. As good as she was nobody would turn enough democrats because they will not ever turn on their TV to watch the RNC at all.But that's NOT who we are after, it's the independents and republicans that we want.

#2924419 - 08/29/12 07:48 AM Re: Ann Romney [Re: Wildcat]
Tennessee Todd Moderator
Duffer
16 Point

Loc: TuTu City, Tn

I pray you guys are right!

#2925274 - 08/29/12 06:07 PM Re: Ann Romney [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Phil1979
10 Point

Loc: Arlington, TN

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
Class Act for sure.

Moochell, time to step aside for a real lady.

Very true. Class Act.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Fish N Hunt, bowednlazy, ULTIMATE TARGETS, Philski, Original Booger
13295 Registered Users
Who's Online
86 registered (Andy S., SES, easy45, Wrangler95, Bullfrog, TNGunsmoke, 12 invisible) and 133 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13295 Members
42 Forums
85672 Topics
1035309 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.23 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.