Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 13 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#2838308 - 05/26/12 09:37 PM 1, 2, 3 or more than 3
Vermin93
12 Point


Registered: 12/11/10
Posts: 5630
Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

Offline
Let's do an unscientific poll of TN deer members on the buck limit. Reply with what you'd prefer the statewide buck limit to be. The subject is already being debating in other threads, so PLEASE try to reply with just a simple "1" or "2" or "3" or "more than 3".

Edited by Vermin93 (05/26/12 09:58 PM)
_________________________
“The more I read and the more I listen, the more apparent it is that our society suffers from an alarming degree of public ignorance” - Retired Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor

Top
#2838309 - 05/26/12 09:37 PM Re: 1, 2, 3 or more than 3 [Re: Vermin93]
Vermin93
12 Point


Registered: 12/11/10
Posts: 5630
Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

Offline
2
_________________________
“The more I read and the more I listen, the more apparent it is that our society suffers from an alarming degree of public ignorance” - Retired Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor

Top
#2838311 - 05/26/12 09:40 PM Re: 1, 2, 3 or more than 3 [Re: Vermin93]
Buzzard
8 Point


Registered: 02/21/08
Posts: 1291
Loc: Rocky Top

Offline
3 minimum
_________________________
"It's the spending stupid"

"Life is Hard, It's harder if you're stupid"
John Wayne

Top
#2838312 - 05/26/12 09:41 PM Re: 1, 2, 3 or more than 3 [Re: Buzzard]
RackRocker
8 Point


Registered: 06/08/11
Posts: 1182
Loc: corryton

Offline
3
_________________________
When life knocks you down you got to stand and smile and tell it that it hits like a school girl


Top
#2838313 - 05/26/12 09:42 PM Re: 1, 2, 3 or more than 3 [Re: Vermin93]
Beekeeper
Good ol' Boys "Team Buckcreek"
16 Point


Registered: 08/26/09
Posts: 12037
Loc: McMinn Co. Tennessee

Offline
"more than 3"
_________________________
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)




Top
#2838315 - 05/26/12 09:46 PM Re: 1, 2, 3 or more than 3 [Re: Vermin93]
Andy S.
TnDeer Old Timer
14 Point


Registered: 07/26/99
Posts: 7851
Loc: Atoka, TN

Offline
2. Just be aware you are polling TnDeer deer hunters. I'd be willing to bet most TnDeer deer hunters (like you & I) represent the most hardcore 5% of the deer hunting population. We are NOT a representative sample of the every day deer hunters in TN who makeup the other 95% of our 200,000 resident deer hunters.
_________________________
Andy S.

If I had saved all the money I spent on hunting, I'd spend it on hunting.

Top
#2838316 - 05/26/12 09:50 PM Re: 1, 2, 3 or more than 3 [Re: Andy S.]
Rackseeker
12 Point


Registered: 09/26/02
Posts: 5557
Loc: Franklin County

Offline
2
_________________________
The best things in life, aren't things.

Top
#2838319 - 05/26/12 09:54 PM Re: 1, 2, 3 or more than 3 [Re: Rackseeker]
WGK
WILD BILL
12 Point


Registered: 02/18/12
Posts: 6154
Loc: loudon

Offline
3
_________________________
William G Kollock

Top
#2838322 - 05/26/12 09:59 PM Re: 1, 2, 3 or more than 3 [Re: WGK]
jmull65
Spike


Registered: 04/05/12
Posts: 59
Loc: tennessee

Offline
3
Top
#2838325 - 05/26/12 10:09 PM Re: 1, 2, 3 or more than 3 [Re: jmull65]
hunter drew
14 Point


Registered: 06/16/07
Posts: 8487
Loc: henderson county TN Lexington

Offline
2
_________________________
If you look real close "you will see a tree stand in my family tree"

Top
Page 1 of 13 12345>Last »


Moderator:  RUGER, Tennessee Todd, Unicam, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Bobby G, TurkeyBurd, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
4105217
RUGER
86664
Deer Assassin
65035
BSK
60879
Crappie Luck
51376
spitndrum
Newest Members
swampdonkey83, chrisp711, DEH20, tomtalker, jg12
13193 Registered Users
Who's Online
100 registered (Roost 1, Bullfrog, pressfit, treefarmer, TNOutdoorCo, wayers, 9 invisible) and 137 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13193 Members
42 Forums
91327 Topics
1067632 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.041 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.