Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#2763166 - 02/20/12 09:23 PM Voter Outreach?
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Barack Obama launched his latest campaign team this month. Haven't heard if the Republicans have any plans for European-Americans for Romney counter group or Asian-Americans for Santorum.

"If you're interested in building a nation where everyone gets their fair share or you want to become a congregation captain" check out the links below.

http://www.africanamericans.barackobama.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BdjoHA5ocwU

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#2763222 - 02/20/12 10:17 PM Re: Voter Outreach? [Re: de novo]
Appalachian American
8 Point

Loc: Cookeville, TN

He's as much "African American" as a mule is a donkey.

#2763234 - 02/20/12 10:43 PM Re: Voter Outreach? [Re: Appalachian American]
TAFKAP
14 Point

Loc: Memphis

I signed a buddy up for it. If nothing else, that crap is great for a practical joke!

Imagine coming into work, getting a cup of coffee, and opening your email. Subject line: "Michelle Wants to Talk to You"

Finally got that "Sunny Beach" for signing me up for Obongo's campaign volunteer list! \:D \:D \:D \:D

#2768495 - 02/26/12 05:48 PM Re: Voter Outreach? [Re: TAFKAP]
de novo
10 Point

http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-plays-race-card-calls-on-churches-to-support-campaign.html

Drudge links a report from Prison Planet criticizing Obama's campaign. This is a racist ploy that violates church and state should be addressed by the candidates.

Again, imagine what the reaction would be any of the Republican candidates launched a ‘Whites for Romney’, ‘Whites for Santorum’ or ‘Whites for Gingrich’ campaign. There would be non-stop uproar. But Obama does the equivalent and gets a free pass.

As part of his efforts to lock down the black community as a voting bloc, Obama has arrived in Florida accompanied by an invasion of rappers and NBA basketball stars – all at taxpayer expense.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#2768578 - 02/26/12 07:19 PM Re: Voter Outreach? [Re: de novo]
Greg .
aPoStROpHe PolIcE
16 Point

Loc: NC Piedmonts

i ThINK wE LiBerALs sHoUlD
aLso ReaCH ouT t0 MoRe dEcEaSeD
vOtErS t0 hELp ThE KeNyAN
wIn In NoVeMber ....

#2768589 - 02/26/12 07:29 PM Re: Voter Outreach? [Re: Greg .]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

content Online
You know, it is getting harder and harder for me everyday of my life seeing crap like this and not becoming a racist myself.

#2768614 - 02/26/12 07:43 PM Re: Voter Outreach? [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Nothing new here, nothing at all.

When I had my store outside Memphis around election time they would always come in with hand bills to pass around. I was fine with it and wanted to see one they tried to cover them up and didn't want to give me one. I told them look, I don't care who you vote for but if your going to pass them around in my store and out front I would like to see them. they gave me one and left before I could say anything. It was a list of candidtates with big large letters across the top saying, "The Black Vote". Like I said I was fine with it because I knew they were doing it like they always have and always will.

the sad thing is that crap is what's holding them down and they don't ever know it.

#2769021 - 02/27/12 09:37 AM Re: Voter Outreach? [Re: Wildcat]
Still-n-Quiet
10 Point

Loc: San Antonio, TX

Originally Posted By: Wildcat

the sad thing is that crap is what's holding them down and they don't ever know it.

So true. But the poverty pimps, like Farrakhan, et. al., do!

Searching for the elusive "Moderate" liberal and "Moderate" Muslim. Maybe they are hiding together...

Μολων λαβε

#2785770 - 03/15/12 10:18 PM Re: Voter Outreach? [Re: Still-n-Quiet]
de novo
10 Point

For all you fans of Da Bears, coach Lovie goes all in for Obama.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/201...-to-back-obama/

“Our future’s looking bright, because I trust the man who’s leading us. And that man is Barack Obama,”  Smith, 53, says in a new Obama campaign Web video to promote the group African-Americans for Obama.
“I have the president’s back, and it’s up to us as African-Americans to show that we have his back also.”
Ninety-six percent of black voters in the latest ABC News-Washington Post poll say they approve of the way Obama has handled his job, while just 3 percent do not.

#2785839 - 03/16/12 05:42 AM Re: Voter Outreach? [Re: de novo]
citico_tim
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville, TN, USA

Read between the lines. Why would Obama need to even make an effort for the black vote? Because they are not very enthusiastic. I work with black kids, and much to my amazement, they are not shy about slamming Obama. When you hear them say things like I've heard, you know they are just repeating what they hear at home. And it sounds like their parents aren't as happy with Obama as one would think. They won't vote Repub, but they are less likely to vote at all. I suspect many of them are disappointed they didn't get the Obama money they were expecting.

-Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
tnduckhunter, draw2drop, Oh Deer, Deer slayer85, Deadeye14
13111 Registered Users
Who's Online
82 registered (TnBob, marlin45/70, dr, RodBone75, MBG, Redwing, 14 invisible) and 109 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13111 Members
42 Forums
89214 Topics
1043314 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.258 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.