Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 9 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#2207648 - 12/10/10 06:06 PM Re: The U.S. Military is preparing for a collapse, RU? [Re: Wildcat]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

The cities need burned down. That's the nest of all these troubles in the first place.

#2207690 - 12/10/10 06:29 PM Re: The U.S. Military is preparing for a collapse, RU? [Re: Crappie Luck]
medwc
8 Point

Loc: Clarksville, TN, hunt FCKY an...

lol, Get your supplies!!! Make a nuke bunker!!!! 2012 is coming!!!

The topic was "The U.S. Military is preparing for a collapse, RU?" lol, Please get a grip. NO, I am not preparing for a collapse and the military is TRAINING, nothing more.
This really scared me, my garage is full of bottled water, canned food, and survival stuff. I will make it now.

Did someone just watch the movie "The Road"?

#2207740 - 12/10/10 06:52 PM Re: The U.S. Military is preparing for a collapse, RU? [Re: medwc]
Eric T.
16 Point

Loc: Tampa, FL

What is the purpose of training for the military?

Could it possibly be so they know what to do when bad things happen?

On my ship, we trained for fires, flooding, terrorist attack, etc... Why? In case one or all of those things happen. We didn't train for aliens shooting us with death rays, we trained for likely possibilities, which are by definition POSSIBLE and LIKELY.

#2207777 - 12/10/10 07:27 PM Re: The U.S. Military is preparing for a collapse, RU? [Re: Eric T.]
preds1
12 Point

Loc: Sumner County

I would think the military would be just as didided as we are. Thanks for the unification zerO.
#2207811 - 12/10/10 07:45 PM Re: The U.S. Military is preparing for a collapse, RU? [Re: medwc]
Camp
12 Point

Loc: Rutherford County / Mid TN

Originally Posted By: medwc

The topic was "The U.S. Military is preparing for a collapse, RU?" lol, Please get a grip. NO, I am not preparing for a collapse and the military is TRAINING, nothing more.
This really scared me, my garage is full of bottled water, canned food, and survival stuff. I will make it now.

\:D

Never, never, ever happen. Not in my lifetime! (He say's sarcastically)

One good thing about minimal intelligence..........

It allows one to not just summarily dismiss another's opinion or point of view.

I am not a doomsday predictor but do value others insights and take under consideration their positions. Just as the pendulum swings fully right and fully left, there is plenty of room to hedge one's bets somewhere in the middle with at least limited preparedness or forethought. Be that intectually, monetarily, stategically, physically or any and all of those.

Many in the past could have benefited from not blindly accepting "universally held truths". Such as.........

The sun revolves around the earth, American Indians own all of N. America and will prosper forever into the future living in peaceful harmony with Europeans, the American Colonies will be quickly suppressed and passified by the far superior British regulars, Napolean will conquer and rule Europe, Germany will conquer and rule all of Europe, WWI is originally called "The Great War To END ALL WARS" because there can never be another like this, the roaring 20's and prosperity will last forever (nevermind that thing they called the great depression only a few years later), "civilized" people like Russians will never be forced to result to cannibalism to survive, Hitler is not armorizing for war and there is no need for concern, the Nazi's are now unstoppable and will rule all of Europe, Japan has kicked China's butt and maintains dominion over them and will be the greatest Indo/China/Asian Empire ever, disregard what you saw....those can't be Japanese planes heading towards Pearl Harbor because we are at complete peace with Japan, Russia will be our strongest ally, our "new" greatest enemy (Russia/The Soviet Union) is here to last forever, the sun will never set on "The British Empire", "Dewey Beats Truman", America will support the citizens of Cuba with our FULL military might against the dictator Castro, Yasser Arafat and the PLO are simply a "terrorist organization", the "Euro" will unify Europe and create stability and economic strength for all, we will never allow "rogue nations" to develop nuclear weapons, the "American Dollar" will never be replaced in world commodities trading/base valuation.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, should I continue??????

#2207859 - 12/10/10 08:03 PM Re: The U.S. Military is preparing for a collapse, RU? [Re: Camp]
medwc
8 Point

Loc: Clarksville, TN, hunt FCKY an...

So list the things that have happened and it is the same. Wally world has a sale on water!!! Yall kill me, really!!!
#2207908 - 12/10/10 08:34 PM Re: The U.S. Military is preparing for a collapse, RU? [Re: medwc]
Camp
12 Point

Loc: Rutherford County / Mid TN

So list the things that have happened and it is the same.

So are you saying..."It is the same"...considering the things that have happened???? Just some of those I mentioned above.

So life is STILL "just the same" for..........

The American Indians, who helped the Europeans survive when they arrived in America?

Our knowledge of the universe when we decided "we" revolve around the sun and all the advancements derived from Einsteins theory of relativity that wouild have never come to pass with the previous "certainty"?

The founding of America? Against all odds??????

The defeat of Napolean as dictator over Europe?

WWI?

The millions of Jews killed because no one considered Hitler a threat?

The creation of the atomic bomb forced out of Japans expansion?

WWII?

The PLO recognition as a simple "political party"?

The European breakup due to transfer of post war reconstruction to the Soviet Union?

The collapse of British rule in Africa and consequent ethnic cleansing and death of millions?

The rise of China and economic loss in manufacturing in America? (This refers back to your Wally World's comment as well). But anybody with intelligence would only visit WalMart as a last resort. Due to the economic transfer to China.

If you think America is "still the same" despite all these events (which are just minimal in historical accounts) you seriously need to study history!

HEYAL, without the defeat of the British regulars alone, there would be NO PRESENT DAY AMERICA!!!!! Do you not even realize that????

You'd be getting your minimal paycheck in British lbs. instead of dollars. There would be no such thing as The United States Of America!

EVERTHING that happens, changes the course of current and future history!

Go research and study the "butterfly effect".

NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Is, as it would have been, due to any and all of those events. And those are just off the top of my head. There are an unlimited number of others.

The only comment that comes to mind is,

"An endless reservoir of uninhibited ignorance"...Terry Evans

#2207939 - 12/10/10 08:59 PM Re: The U.S. Military is preparing for a collapse, RU? [Re: Camp]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Originally Posted By: Camp
\:D \:D

Save those old phone books Crappie! They work well in a pinch. ;\)

But along these lines, have y'all been seeing the riots in England? The masses don't want to tolerate fiscal responsibility now do they? Like a bawling calf being weaned off the teet.

It would/will be far worse in America if it comes to pass.

It definitely is getting out of hand.

17.9 Trillion http://www.usdebtclock.org/

#2207943 - 12/10/10 09:01 PM Re: The U.S. Military is preparing for a collapse, RU? [Re: 44fanatic]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Originally Posted By: 44fanatic
 Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
If you hear something overhead that sounds like a flying lawn mower you have about 3 seconds to kiss you ... goodbye!

Besides, the problems are going to be in the inner cities, not where you guys are.

If its the Predator, you wont hear it...

Do they fly too high to hear the prop?

#2207950 - 12/10/10 09:05 PM Re: The U.S. Military is preparing for a collapse, RU? [Re: medwc]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Nope. Just watched a Communist hell bent on the USA's destruction get ushered into the White House by a bunch of fools that shouldn't be allowed to vote. That was my first clue. It's all been down hill from there.

It's okay if you want to be unprepared. I couldn't care less really.

Page 3 of 9 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
crose84, Fisher 1959, AKeys, GUIDO, Bnpainter
13382 Registered Users
Who's Online
139 registered (MUP, jlrobbins29, shane37110, doubledownranch, Nsghunter, Droopy, 22 invisible) and 167 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13382 Members
42 Forums
95636 Topics
1119318 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.062 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.