Tndeer Logo

Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>
Topic Options
#1508254 - 09/18/09 01:12 PM Re: New World Record Brown Trout!! Pic!! [Re: Coach]
Henry Lehman
8 Point

Loc: Dickson , Tenn

My son and my brother were up there last week and landed a few nice salmon, they are really really thick in the little manistee now, you can almost walk across the river on thier backs at the weir. boy I miss that place.
#1508487 - 09/18/09 03:16 PM Re: New World Record Brown Trout!! Pic!! [Re: Henry Lehman]
Coach
16 Point

Loc: Pall Mall, TN and Dexter, MI

Originally Posted By: Henry Lehman
My son and my brother were up there last week and landed a few nice salmon, they are really really thick in the little manistee now, you can almost walk across the river on thier backs at the weir. boy I miss that place.

Yep, Henry, one of the things I'm going to miss most when I move to TN is Lake Michigan and it's rivers...

Dean Business Supply, Llc

http://www.adam4d.com

#1508678 - 09/18/09 04:54 PM Re: New World Record Brown Trout!! Pic!! [Re: Coach]
Radar
Non-Typical

Loc: Kansas City, Mo.

Originally Posted By: Coach

Yep, Henry, one of the things I'm going to miss most when I move to TN is Lake Michigan and it's rivers...

Not to mention the numerous inland lakes . I miss fishing in Michigan as much as I miss the family . \:\)

#1510288 - 09/19/09 05:43 PM Re: New World Record Brown Trout!! Pic!! [Re: Radar]
Henry Lehman
8 Point

Loc: Dickson , Tenn

I like Tn Deer hunting better...My dad comes here from Roscommon to hunt and he has a nice chunk of land up there,....but the fishing ...be it salmon , steelhead, perch fishing walleye, bass......and pike thru the ice.....it cannot be beat. I miss watching that flag fly up and running accross the ice, and slaughtering the gills with waxworms.
#1510362 - 09/19/09 06:13 PM Re: New World Record Brown Trout!! Pic!! [Re: Henry Lehman]
stik
"Popcorn"
18 Point

Loc: lenoir city,tn

I like Tn Deer hunting better...My dad comes here from Roscommon to hunt and he has a nice chunk of land up there,....but the fishing ...be it salmon , steelhead, perch fishing walleye, bass......and pike thru the ice.....it cannot be beat. I miss watching that flag fly up and running accross the ice, and slaughtering the gills with waxworms.

the only ice i wanna see while fishing is in the cooler!! \:D

nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

#1510509 - 09/19/09 07:41 PM Re: New World Record Brown Trout!! Pic!! [Re: stik]
Radar
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: stik

I get a kick out of the looks I get at work from the Bama boys when I mention ice fishing . You southern folks don't know what you are missing . I actually enjoy ice fishing (in my portable shanty) more than open water fishing.

#1511087 - 09/20/09 08:53 AM Re: New World Record Brown Trout!! Pic!! [Re: Radar]
Coach
16 Point

Originally Posted By: Radar
 Originally Posted By: stik

I get a kick out of the looks I get at work from the Bama boys when I mention ice fishing . You southern folks don't know what you are missing . I actually enjoy ice fishing (in my portable shanty) more than open water fishing.

Yep, Stik, it's a social event...you walk around and visit other fishermen...drink a few beers, catch some fish, tell some lies...and........most of all...........no snakes! lol

#1511093 - 09/20/09 08:55 AM Re: New World Record Brown Trout!! Pic!! [Re: Henry Lehman]
Coach
16 Point

Been to Roscommon plenty of times...or through there..no deer up there now, they're all in southern Michigan. I fished Whampler's Lake in Michigan's Irish Hills yesterday in a bass tournament...It was a good day on the lake, temps in the 70's after warming up from 38 when I first got out there...

#1511156 - 09/20/09 09:40 AM Re: New World Record Brown Trout!! Pic!! [Re: Coach]
Radar
Non-Typical

I hope to be back home in the near future.

#1513121 - 09/21/09 03:06 PM Re: New World Record Brown Trout!! Pic!! [Re: Coach]
Coach
16 Point

Here ya go Radar and Henry...the date is wrong but this is Lake Michigan fishing from my ProLine boat out of Ludington...my son with the fish

And recently my son with a nice one from the Pere Marquette River near Baldwin, MI

Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, CBU93, stretch, Bobby G, Cuttin Caller, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
JPG3, red arrow, ICUFLY, east_tn_gk, cruiser sailor
13210 Registered Users
Who's Online
104 registered (Tennessee Lead, Southpaw, THEdonkey0515, Rackseeker, volsfan1976, mossyhorns300, 9 invisible) and 117 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13210 Members
42 Forums
91729 Topics
1072082 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.086 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.