Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#1469254 - 08/25/09 10:23 AM Simms and Gil
bowriter
Non-Typical

Loc: Lebanon,TN USA

content Online
Leaving Fri. for W.O. for the last hurrah. We are shutting 'er down. My goal is to catch at least 200, 1# bream and 100 bass over 6#. Then I am going to sink the boats and blow up the ramps.
Bubba Phillips and Terry the main fishery biologist are meeting me there and we are shocking the lakes. Bubba is bringing some naked girls from Auburn to pose for pictures. I'll post what I can. I am betting we shock up one over 15#.

Sad end to an era. Been a dam good 27 years.

Constipation has ruined many a good day. Not as many as stupidity, though.

#1469294 - 08/25/09 10:47 AM Re: Simms and Gil [Re: bowriter]
rsimms
10 Point

Loc: Chattanooga, TN

Originally Posted By: bowriter
Leaving Fri. for W.O. for the last hurrah. We are shutting 'er down. My goal is to catch at least 200, 1# bream and 100 bass over 6#. Then I am going to sink the boats and blow up the ramps.
Bubba Phillips and Terry the main fishery biologist are meeting me there and we are shocking the lakes. Bubba is bringing some naked girls from Auburn to pose for pictures. I'll post what I can. I am betting we shock up one over 15#.

Sad end to an era. Been a dam good 27 years.

Shutting White Oak down completely???? No deer hunts nor fishing?

Did they sell it... to who (or whom)?

As for "shocking one up over 15#," do you mean bass or naked girls?

I'll be watching for pictures either way. BTW, I'll be in Florida at same time in search of sharks, tarpon and whatever else will eat whatever is on the end of my line.
http://www.ScenicCityFishing.com

#1469611 - 08/25/09 02:27 PM Re: Simms and Gil [Re: rsimms]
bowriter
Non-Typical

content Online
Richard, I can't give out the full details yet but Bo has moved to CO, the staff is gone and the doors are almost locked. No nothing going on. No food plots, no road maintainance. Right now, just the home base is being maintained.

Take plenty of chicken breasts to FL. Might get an article out of it. Have a great trip.

#1469712 - 08/25/09 03:37 PM Re: Simms and Gil [Re: bowriter]
rsimms
10 Point

Loc: Chattanooga, TN

Richard, I can't give out the full details yet but Bo has moved to CO, the staff is gone and the doors are almost locked. No nothing going on. No food plots, no road maintainance. Right now, just the home base is being maintained.

Take plenty of chicken breasts to FL. Might get an article out of it. Have a great trip.

That is sad... give them my best. I know Robert and Family will be "fine." But I'm sure it's hard on them.

And you know, I was digging some frozen shad out of my freezer for shark bait and pondered taking a little CB with me. Will probably do it.
http://www.ScenicCityFishing.com

#1469727 - 08/25/09 03:48 PM Re: Simms and Gil [Re: rsimms]
bowriter
Non-Typical

content Online
It's going to be a sad trip, we go back so dam far and have lived through so much. Yes, they will be fine and I know they are looking forward to retirement but it is hard to see a whole piece of your life pass by.

Wish I could hit the lottery.

#1469740 - 08/25/09 04:07 PM Re: Simms and Gil [Re: bowriter]
gil1
12 Point

Loc: Nashville, TN

Man, that sux! Maybe someone of like interests will buy the place and keep it going.

Look for my camera while you're down there. If you find it, take some pics. of them neckid Auburn girls.

Simms - If your chicken breast trick doesn't work, try your other bait trick - putting a little worm on the end of your fly. I'm sure the sharks will love it!

Dr. Saxton Pope

#1471831 - 08/26/09 06:16 PM Re: Simms and Gil [Re: bowriter]
jakeway
TnDeer Old Timer
10 Point

Loc: Hendersonville, TN, USA

... Bubba is bringing some naked girls from Auburn to pose for pictures...

Will they be naked when he brings them down, or will they become naked once they arrive?

Or are all girls naked under their clothes?

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, CBU93, stretch, Bobby G, Cuttin Caller, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TnDear, buckslayer85, crose84, Fisher 1959, AKeys
13384 Registered Users
Who's Online
119 registered (ffmedic, Thewsus, TNGrizzly, huntintn, DennyB, duckriver, 13 invisible) and 150 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13384 Members
42 Forums
95847 Topics
1122190 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.07 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.