Tndeer Logo

Page 4 of 4 <1234
Topic Options
#1446469 - 08/09/09 10:31 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: Robo Duck]
8up
Good ol' Boys
10 Point

Loc: Stewart co.

Nothing in the rules about lie detector testing? I once watched a team pull bass out of milk crates they had tied together. I told another team and the protested and put up $200 to pay for the test and the team failed the lie detector test. They were banned. The guys were really great fisherman is the sad part. I cried beside one of their caskets.

Now what will really burn your butt is when someone is caught cheating in say BFL in an after the fact type deal like this BFL or BASS will not make the names public or even tell about it unless they have too because it is bad press for them too.

#1446711 - 08/10/09 07:24 AM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: JRE]
SAR Swimmer
6 Point

Loc: Pleasant View, TN/ Jacksonvill...

Originally Posted By: JRE
Where you all three fishing together? I've never seen a "big" tournament that allowed more than two per boat (or a small one for that matter that didn't involve kids). Regardless, I hate to hear this because I like to fish small tournaments. Would you expose them if they had broken into a house and stoled $4000 worth of stuff? Seems the same to me.

It is a 3 person tourney for trout and redfish. They don't check the livewells. There is usually around 200 boats in the tourney. That analagy is perfect Irish J and that is the way I see it too!

#1447013 - 08/10/09 10:48 AM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: SAR Swimmer]
ferg
Cancer Free
16 Point

Loc: At the TNDeer shirt factory %^...

Originally Posted By: SAR Swimmer

Ferg,
You are right- I need to tell the tourney director what happened and even if it causes a stir, those guys are the kind of people that she does not need as friends anyway because liars are cheats and cheats will lie and steal!

Semper Paratus son !!!!!

You need to be and remain above this kind of crap -

Just do it -

Good on ya -

ferg....

USCG(Ret)
Semper Par !

#1447115 - 08/10/09 12:10 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: ]
MRUTVOL
6 Point

Loc: Goodlettsville,Tennessee,USA

Originally Posted By: Rattletrap
PS. Never I repeat never fish any tourney that doesnt check livewells at the ramp!!!!!!!
[censored] cheaters, God I hate'em.

That will not stop them if they know you are checking them. On Old Hickory there are tons of people who live on the lake that fish tourneys and just so happen to have themselves a holding pen around or close to their dock. A lot of them fish during the week to catch their fish for the weekend tourneys. I know that for a fact. I have seen it and on a couple of occasions have caught a rope that had a wire pen holding bass in it that were there for no other reason other than tourney weighins. A lot of your small local tourneys on that lake are crooked as a snake,IMO!

#1447246 - 08/10/09 02:04 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: MRUTVOL]
SAR Swimmer
6 Point

Originally Posted By: MRUTVOL
 Originally Posted By: Rattletrap
PS. Never I repeat never fish any tourney that doesnt check livewells at the ramp!!!!!!!
[censored] cheaters, God I hate'em.

That will not stop them if they know you are checking them. On Old Hickory there are tons of people who live on the lake that fish tourneys and just so happen to have themselves a holding pen around or close to their dock. A lot of them fish during the week to catch their fish for the weekend tourneys. I know that for a fact. I have seen it and on a couple of occasions have caught a rope that had a wire pen holding bass in it that were there for no other reason other than tourney weighins. A lot of your small local tourneys on that lake are crooked as a snake,IMO!

That is exacly what he did. The guy lives on the body of brackish water about 3 miles from where the tourney is held. He drives his boat down to the dock where the tournament is lauched. There are alot of other people who live on the water and they too drive to "check in" from the water. After seeing this, I am done with tourney fishing. I sent the tourney director guy an email and I am waiting for a response.

#1454272 - 08/15/09 10:45 AM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: SAR Swimmer]
pass-thru
10 Point

Loc: va beach

Update?
#1457349 - 08/17/09 07:34 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
SAR Swimmer
6 Point

Well, as of today (17 August), the guys still has not emailed me back. I don't know has not checked his email or if he just doesn't care to fool with it. I am sleeping a bit better though because I have done my part to correct it.

My wife almost came out right and revealed how they cheat to both of their wives the other day though. They had gone out fishing and one of the guys wives was just going on and on about how "they always find fish and people just line up to see them pull up to the dock". My wife just laughed and said "Yes, they sure do know how to find the fish when they need to!".

Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, CBU93, stretch, Bobby G, Cuttin Caller, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck, gtk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (matt15) and 46 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180122 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.009 seconds in which 0.004 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.