Tndeer Logo

Page all of 4 1234>
Topic Options
#1443453 - 08/07/09 12:20 PM Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation
SAR Swimmer
6 Point

Loc: Pleasant View, TN/ Jacksonvill...

I know that not everyone reads the fishing section and pardon me for throwing this on the deer hunting section but I feel that someone could have been just as dishonest about a buck that they shot. Plus, I need as many inputs as possible to come up with a plan to make the situation right.

Well, I need advice on a situation that I was recently put in. I was in a fishing tournament with 2 other guys. The tournament was a 2 day tourney.

We were fishing the second day and one of the guys pulled out a fish from the live well that I knew that we had not caught that day. He had gone fishing after we weighed our fish the day before. He managed to keep the fish alive in a water box at his house and brought it in the boat the next day to weigh in. This was a horrible situation to be in. I know these guys fairly well and they are friends of my wife.

We ended up placing 3rd in the tournament and it payed out about 4,000 in cash and prizes. I defered any payment and would not accept any prizes because I knew it was wrong. I felt so horrible standing up there knowing that we weren't winners at all. They made me swear that I would not tell their wives or anyone else. I didn't tell their wives but I told my wife. She was in complete disbelief because she had thought all along that they were just great fishermen.

I am tempted to contact the guy who administrates the tournament to tell him about what they did because I can't sleep since the tournament because I feel like by not coming forward, I was just as much of a liar as they were. The guys wives are good friends with my wife and I don't want to cause a stir but they even admitted that they have done this before to win tournaments.

Suggestions?????????????????????????????

#1443507 - 08/07/09 12:45 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: SAR Swimmer]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

content Online
Dang. I believe I would have gotten out of the boat right then and had no part of it. But, that's woulda, shoulda, coulda kind of stuff. I don't believe I could stand being a part of a "cheat to win" group myself. No advice from me as of what to do now, but I will say, let your conscience guide you, as I believe it already is. Good luck. \:\)

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#1443518 - 08/07/09 12:54 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: MUP]
SAR Swimmer
6 Point

MUP,
I agree with you and I should have done that right then. That is why I have felt so bad is because I didn't.
I am a very laid back and easy going guy and I knew it was wrong but I was thinking about how this would effect my wife and her friendship with them. I didn't want to cause a big stir but the more that I think about it, I should have accepted the money from them and take it to the 4th place fishers who deserved it.
These guys are pretty well know in the town and people think they are good fishermen. Fact is, they are frauds. I almost want to tell the tourney director what happened to keep it from happening again. The saltwater tourneys in Fl pay alot of money and they are basically stealing. While I know that I will never fish with them, do I make an effort to keep it from happening again?

#1443532 - 08/07/09 01:01 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: SAR Swimmer]
ferg
Cancer Free
16 Point

Loc: At the TNDeer shirt factory %^...

Your a [censored] Coastie !!!!! YOU KNOW what is RIGHT -

get off you arse and do it -

ferg....
uscg/ret !!!!!

Originally Posted By: SAR Swimmer
I know that not everyone reads the fishing section and pardon me for throwing this on the deer hunting section but I feel that someone could have been just as dishonest about a buck that they shot. Plus, I need as many inputs as possible to come up with a plan to make the situation right.

Well, I need advice on a situation that I was recently put in. I was in a fishing tournament with 2 other guys. The tournament was a 2 day tourney.

We were fishing the second day and one of the guys pulled out a fish from the live well that I knew that we had not caught that day. He had gone fishing after we weighed our fish the day before. He managed to keep the fish alive in a water box at his house and brought it in the boat the next day to weigh in. This was a horrible situation to be in. I know these guys fairly well and they are friends of my wife.

We ended up placing 3rd in the tournament and it payed out about 4,000 in cash and prizes. I defered any payment and would not accept any prizes because I knew it was wrong. I felt so horrible standing up there knowing that we weren't winners at all. They made me swear that I would not tell their wives or anyone else. I didn't tell their wives but I told my wife. She was in complete disbelief because she had thought all along that they were just great fishermen.

I am tempted to contact the guy who administrates the tournament to tell him about what they did because I can't sleep since the tournament because I feel like by not coming forward, I was just as much of a liar as they were. The guys wives are good friends with my wife and I don't want to cause a stir but they even admitted that they have done this before to win tournaments.

Suggestions?????????????????????????????

USCG(Ret)
Semper Par !

#1443539 - 08/07/09 01:08 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: SAR Swimmer]
Bullfrog
6 Point

Loc: Ky Lake

I might have gotten my butt kicked by the two guys....but that fish would've gone swimming. Whats done is done, so you'll probably have a hard time proving anything or getting anything done about it. I'd definitely go to the tournament director with the understanding of keeping it anonymous, so that they will be watched more closely. If they keep it up, they will eventually be caught. A similar scenario happened to two guys in Dover TN, last year. They will never be able to fish another tournament again. Did the two guys take your money that you didnt' want?
#1443556 - 08/07/09 01:25 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: SAR Swimmer]
TN RDG RNR
12 Point

Loc: Rhea County

I have found the further you let a lie go the harder it is to tell the truth. It would have been easy to make them throw the fish back when you discovered their plans to cheat but near impossible to make things right now.

I personally would chalk it up to a lesson learned.

#1443572 - 08/07/09 01:39 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: Bullfrog]
Baxter83
Good ol' Boys
12 Point

Loc: Winchester, TN

Originally Posted By: Bullfrog
Whats done is done, so you'll probably have a hard time proving anything or getting anything done about it. I'd definitely go to the tournament director with the understanding of keeping it anonymous, so that they will be watched more closely.

That's pretty much what I was going to say! It would have been hard for me to keep from calling him out on the spot. Sounds like you were in an awkward position to say the least.

#1443607 - 08/07/09 02:15 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: ]
Bottom Hunter
16 Point

Loc: Hatchie Bottoms

It is sad how some people want to win at all costs......

their dishonesty is only overshadowed by their lack of self -esteem...

Do the right thing........

I participated in one tournament in my life. It was a local deal with hardly no boundaries......one guy turned in a fish that weighed nine pounds and was dead. The fishes eyes were white and sticking about an inch. It was stick and on ice when they brought it in.....they allowed the fish to be entered......

my friend and I came in third place with a ten fish limit of 25 pounds........the winner's stringer weighed 56 pounds!!!

never entered another one......

For this very reason, I will not enter a big buck contest unless it is controlled(everyone hunts the same ground legally)......I just don't trust people anymore. Not after I have seen some of the things that I have seen.

do the right thing...........!!!

JMO

BH

Walk away; the battle they are fighting is not with you, but with themselves.

#1443614 - 08/07/09 02:19 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: ]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

Originally Posted By: DUCK37101
You didn't take any of the winnings so as far as your own conscience goes I would leave it be and go on. This, because it is AFTER the fact, will cause many more problems now than it would have if you said something right away.
You SHOULD feel bad though and that is normal.

Those would be my thought's as well..... Then if they ask you to fish with them again, simply decline.....

I would say something to the tourney person though, let him know it's going on and to be watching for it....

#1443620 - 08/07/09 02:24 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
bowriter
Non-Typical

Loc: Lebanon,TN USA

No question. Game over right then and friendships with it. $4000??? You realize that is fraud and probably a felony? I'd have to contact a lawyer but it seems to me, since you were in the boat....

well you figure it out.

Constipation has ruined many a good day. Not as many as stupidity, though.

#1443682 - 08/07/09 03:19 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: bowriter]
44fanatic
12 Point

Loc: Clarksville, Montgomery Cnty

They wouldnt be friends of mine any longer.
I fished a small club and we had suspected that one of our members was cheating. As he had paid his dues, he was still permitted to fish the tournaments but he was not allowed to fish alone or with non-club members. The day he was called on it was the last tournament he fished with us.

My thoughts were that he was stealing my money. As for these guys, how many times have they STOLEN from other fisherman. If not called on it, how many more times will they attempt the same thievery...

Speaking with the club officials about it will probably be best. Word will get out to be on the lookout for these guys.

#1443683 - 08/07/09 03:21 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: bowriter]
pass-thru
10 Point

Loc: va beach

Originally Posted By: bowriter
No question. Game over right then and friendships with it. $4000??? You realize that is fraud and probably a felony? I'd have to contact a lawyer but it seems to me, since you were in the boat....

well you figure it out.

Exactly. You know what you need to do, so do it. And be prepared to pay up $4000 out of your own pocket so that the rightful 3rd place winners can get their pay. Money is replacable, honor is permanent. Who cares if your wives are friends.

#1443685 - 08/07/09 03:22 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: 44fanatic]
bobthebowhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxvegas

Find some new fishin buddies. what's done is done though

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#1443699 - 08/07/09 03:30 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: bobthebowhunter]
pass-thru
10 Point

Based on your post in the fishing forum, you did not know what he had done until afterward. That is a a good thing for you, as you did not conspire to commit fraud. But you still know what you need to do. And as ferg pointed out, you hold yourself to this forum as a member of the armed services. Think about the oath that you took and how your failure to act properly at this point would reflect on your service. You owe those to scumbags absolutely nothing. Do the right thing and you can sleep at night knowing that your honor is intact.
#1443714 - 08/07/09 03:43 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: pass-thru]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Originally Posted By: pass-thru
And be prepared to pay up $4000 out of your own pocket so that the rightful 3rd place winners can get their pay.

I wouldn't think it would be his place to payback any money since he refused it after winning..... the two guilty people that accepted the money should be the ones responsible for paying back the winnings.... IMHO....

#1443724 - 08/07/09 03:50 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
pass-thru
10 Point

Originally Posted By: Grizzly Johnson
 Originally Posted By: pass-thru
And be prepared to pay up $4000 out of your own pocket so that the rightful 3rd place winners can get their pay.

I wouldn't think it would be his place to payback any money since he refused it after winning..... the two guilty people that accepted the money should be the ones responsible for paying back the winnings.... IMHO....

If he knew what they were doing before the money was paid, then he would be equally culpible and responsible for the $4k.

If he didn't find out until after the money had been paid, he wouldn't be on the hook for the 4k.

#1443732 - 08/07/09 03:59 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: pass-thru]
bowriter
Non-Typical

Loc: Lebanon,TN USA

I think Pas-Thru is correct. But I'd dam sure get some legal advice.

Constipation has ruined many a good day. Not as many as stupidity, though.

#1443736 - 08/07/09 04:01 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: pass-thru]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

I defered the money from the guys that I was fishing with. The guy pulled the fish out at the weigh in and later told me the story of how he caught it on day 1 after we stood up to accept the prizes. I fished on the back of the boat all day and they fished on the front. This fish was in the front livewell all day.

I guess it could go either way.....

#1443744 - 08/07/09 04:11 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
Coach
16 Point

Loc: Pall Mall, TN and Dexter, MI

Wow...all I can say is what my dad always said to me.."you are who you are with"...there isn't a man on this forum that hasn't done something wrong in their lives but I think it's how you "make amends" and "stand up to it" that determines the men from the boys. I don't know if you have kids but if you do..what would you want your son to do so that you are "proud" of him...whatever that is, then throw that caution bullshit aside and do it. Forget lawyers, lawyers don't make it any easier to look in the mirror every morning...and they don't make it right....

Dean Business Supply, Llc

http://www.adam4d.com

#1444108 - 08/07/09 08:39 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: Coach]
megalomaniac
12 Point

Loc: Mississippi

That kind of crap is one of the reasons I quit fishing tournaments... it became work and a pecker-measuring contest. I so much prefer fishing post-tourney days. Now I can pull the boat under a shade tree middle of the day and take an hour nap after lunch and not feel guilty.
#1444321 - 08/07/09 10:46 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
Encore
Spike

Loc: Colliervile

It definitely sucks when someone puts you in a compromising position. I would certainly decline all invites from them in the future to fish or whatever. Poor character typically transfers to everything.
#1444346 - 08/07/09 11:23 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: Encore]
shelbydeer
8 Point

Loc: memphis

whats done is done and you really cant do much about it now. I would def let the director know what went on and keep your name out of it
#1444363 - 08/07/09 11:50 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: Encore]
CopperHead77
12 Point

Loc: Hickman Co.

Originally Posted By: Encore
It definitely sucks when someone puts you in a compromising position. I would certainly decline all invites from them in the future to fish or whatever. Poor character typically transfers to everything.

Yep

#1444384 - 08/08/09 12:04 AM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
SAR Swimmer
6 Point

Guys,
I know what was done her was wrong and I am not the kind of person who would ever participate in cheating of any sort. I promise you. These guys know the type of person that I am and I am pretty certain that is why they waited until the weigh-in to pull the fish from the live well.
As far as the sworn to secerecy deal- they knew that I would not go for their antics because I do have honor about me. Idid tell my wife because she is my best friend. She was outraged and she recommended that I just never fish with them again. I just don't feel that does it justice though because someone will get cheated by them again someday.

It was one of those situations where you had a crowd of hundreds in front of you and the fish was pulled out.I could not exactly run up and grab the fish and say "this is illegal". They had hid it from me. The fish was in the front live well all day. I fished from the back.
The story was only revealed after the winnings had been announced.I would never be a part of something like this and I feel horible to be caught in the middle. 4,000 is alot of money and though I did not take anything, I still feel like the 4th place guy got deprived (or robbed) of what was his.

Ferg,
You are right- I need to tell the tourney director what happened and even if it causes a stir, those guys are the kind of people that she does not need as friends anyway because liars are cheats and cheats will lie and steal!

#1444399 - 08/08/09 12:49 AM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: SAR Swimmer]
JRE
4 Point

Loc: Knoxville, TN

Where you all three fishing together? I've never seen a "big" tournament that allowed more than two per boat (or a small one for that matter that didn't involve kids). Regardless, I hate to hear this because I like to fish small tournaments. Would you expose them if they had broken into a house and stoled $4000 worth of stuff? Seems the same to me.
#1444439 - 08/08/09 05:35 AM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: JRE]
Lost1963
Button

Loc: TN

Wow. Sorry to here your caught in the middle. I like to fish a lot. I have been fishing on the BFL tour this year. Music City! I have not won any money this year yet, but I have been within 4oz. of being in the money. Its not just the guy in fouth place. I was number 19 twice out of 95. They only paid out 18 places.

We have to sign our name saying all fish my boater caught was legal. (We get them out of the live well together). His in his bag and mine in my bag. Then sign before we wiegh in. Its a lot of fun. Our top prize money is around $4,000.

I would call the director. Tell him who you are (or not). But I would! Fishing cost a lot of money and can be a lot of fun done the right way.

If you can't sleep and have trouble respecting yourself, then do whats right. Because you are struggling with this tells me you are not the bad guy. But if you do not make it right, then you are almost as bad as the other guys. It will be a hard road to go down but once its done, you have respect for yourself again.
Resect is not freely given. Its earned!

How do you what your kids to view you? How about your wife? And what about everyone else?

Now its time for no more talk. No more questions. Its time to make it right. So go do it. Please let us know how things turn out. I wish you the beat of luck.

#1444466 - 08/08/09 06:39 AM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
BlackBelt
10 Point

Loc: SouthWest TN

A false victory is no victory. You know what you need to do.

If for no other reason, think of the guys that were honest that were behind your team. It's cheated them out of their rightful reward.

I personally believe that sometimes God puts small challenges in front of us to see how far we have grown as individuals.

Edited by BlackBelt (08/08/09 07:42 AM)

#1444588 - 08/08/09 09:18 AM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: ]
Anonymous TnDeer Old Timer
Unregistered

Hey JMO,but you need to turn them in, they admitted they had done this before, they are criminals, i repeat criminals, you should turn them in and report their names all over the internet.
These scumbags should never be allowed to fish for money again.
And if they tried that at one of my local tourneys, the boys would be waitin for them at the ramp the following tourney and it would get real ugly fast!!!!
Guys like this kill tourney fishing. Do the right thing and turn them in....They will cheat and steal again.
I cant stand a cheater!!!!!!!! If you cant win or place without cheating keep your sorry arse at the house!!!!!!!!!!!
PS. Never I repeat never fish any tourney that doesnt check livewells at the ramp!!!!!!!
[censored] cheaters, God I hate'em.

#1445792 - 08/09/09 01:41 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: ]
Robo Duck
6 Point

Loc: Hardeman Co.

I have suspected cheating in tournaments in the past. You just don't want any part of it and would love to expose those involved. Remember one thing, this wasn't the first time and won't be their last.
Whatever you decide make sure you distance yourself from these morons becuse they will eventually be found out .

#1446463 - 08/09/09 10:25 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: Robo Duck]
MRUTVOL
6 Point

Loc: Goodlettsville,Tennessee,USA

Personally I would consider it a lesson learned and let it go cause all you are going to do is make things worse for yourself. I just wouldn't associate myself with them any more. For me I quit fishing tournaments long ago for that very reason. I know of numerous local events that cheating went on at Old Hickory. and if the organizers are not going to have any kind of accountability other than "Good Faith" then when the money gets big you can get ready for the cheating to start eventually. Happens a whole lot more than people realize. \:\(

#1446469 - 08/09/09 10:31 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: Robo Duck]
8up
Good ol' Boys
10 Point

Loc: Stewart co.

Nothing in the rules about lie detector testing? I once watched a team pull bass out of milk crates they had tied together. I told another team and the protested and put up $200 to pay for the test and the team failed the lie detector test. They were banned. The guys were really great fisherman is the sad part. I cried beside one of their caskets.

Now what will really burn your butt is when someone is caught cheating in say BFL in an after the fact type deal like this BFL or BASS will not make the names public or even tell about it unless they have too because it is bad press for them too.

#1446711 - 08/10/09 07:24 AM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: JRE]
SAR Swimmer
6 Point

Originally Posted By: JRE
Where you all three fishing together? I've never seen a "big" tournament that allowed more than two per boat (or a small one for that matter that didn't involve kids). Regardless, I hate to hear this because I like to fish small tournaments. Would you expose them if they had broken into a house and stoled $4000 worth of stuff? Seems the same to me.

It is a 3 person tourney for trout and redfish. They don't check the livewells. There is usually around 200 boats in the tourney. That analagy is perfect Irish J and that is the way I see it too!

#1447013 - 08/10/09 10:48 AM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: SAR Swimmer]
ferg
Cancer Free
16 Point

Loc: At the TNDeer shirt factory %^...

Ferg,
You are right- I need to tell the tourney director what happened and even if it causes a stir, those guys are the kind of people that she does not need as friends anyway because liars are cheats and cheats will lie and steal!

Semper Paratus son !!!!!

You need to be and remain above this kind of crap -

Just do it -

Good on ya -

ferg....

USCG(Ret)
Semper Par !

#1447115 - 08/10/09 12:10 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: ]
MRUTVOL
6 Point

Loc: Goodlettsville,Tennessee,USA

Originally Posted By: Rattletrap
PS. Never I repeat never fish any tourney that doesnt check livewells at the ramp!!!!!!!

That will not stop them if they know you are checking them. On Old Hickory there are tons of people who live on the lake that fish tourneys and just so happen to have themselves a holding pen around or close to their dock. A lot of them fish during the week to catch their fish for the weekend tourneys. I know that for a fact. I have seen it and on a couple of occasions have caught a rope that had a wire pen holding bass in it that were there for no other reason other than tourney weighins. A lot of your small local tourneys on that lake are crooked as a snake,IMO!

#1447246 - 08/10/09 02:04 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: MRUTVOL]
SAR Swimmer
6 Point

Originally Posted By: MRUTVOL
 Originally Posted By: Rattletrap

That will not stop them if they know you are checking them. On Old Hickory there are tons of people who live on the lake that fish tourneys and just so happen to have themselves a holding pen around or close to their dock. A lot of them fish during the week to catch their fish for the weekend tourneys. I know that for a fact. I have seen it and on a couple of occasions have caught a rope that had a wire pen holding bass in it that were there for no other reason other than tourney weighins. A lot of your small local tourneys on that lake are crooked as a snake,IMO!

That is exacly what he did. The guy lives on the body of brackish water about 3 miles from where the tourney is held. He drives his boat down to the dock where the tournament is lauched. There are alot of other people who live on the water and they too drive to "check in" from the water. After seeing this, I am done with tourney fishing. I sent the tourney director guy an email and I am waiting for a response.

#1454272 - 08/15/09 10:45 AM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: SAR Swimmer]
pass-thru
10 Point

Update?
#1457349 - 08/17/09 07:34 PM Re: Not Deer Hunting But a Unethical Situation [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
SAR Swimmer
6 Point

Well, as of today (17 August), the guys still has not emailed me back. I don't know has not checked his email or if he just doesn't care to fool with it. I am sleeping a bit better though because I have done my part to correct it.

My wife almost came out right and revealed how they cheat to both of their wives the other day though. They had gone out fishing and one of the guys wives was just going on and on about how "they always find fish and people just line up to see them pull up to the dock". My wife just laughed and said "Yes, they sure do know how to find the fish when they need to!".

Page all of 4 1234>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, CBU93, stretch, Bobby G, Cuttin Caller, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
cw308, TNDeerHunter270, rmyers@atpro1, ojf, Muwasi
13551 Registered Users
Who's Online
72 registered (Stikbow, MarlinSlayer, flyguytn, bigtex, Beekeeper, scn, 6 invisible) and 189 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13551 Members
42 Forums
99355 Topics
1168769 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.044 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.