Originally Posted By: captain hook
 Originally Posted By: WingNut
 Originally Posted By: deerlawyer
 Originally Posted By: 4onaside
 Originally Posted By: deerlawyer
 Originally Posted By: WingNut
it doesn't make you any less of a hunter then the guy who killed four toms.

great post up to this point. completely disagree with this statement. jakes are for kids and girls. save em for them.
Another absurd, aggorant statement, probably by someone who has never killed a turkey, or ever been turkey hunting.

That is a heck of post, I have to say. Even though I have thoughts not far from that, I would never dare put them on a public forum. Something are just better kept to oneself. \:D

capt, i have the benefit of anonimity and you do not. sometimes its nice to be able to say how you really feel! i would love to pic your brain about those mountain birds sometime. those missouri birds give me fits!!

I have the benefit of anonymity, however there are a few who know me, and even if, there are just somethings which I would not say on a public forum. Not that I don't think that way or have those thoughts, but I just keep some cards in my pocket.

Anytime you want to talk turkey let me know, I am always game.

Cyberspace cowboys. Can talk all kinds of s..t behind the computer. Way to go fellas you are the best hunters in the state, hell probably in the country. While you two are picking eachothers "brains" (haha) about turkey hunting and how the number or turkeys in your area are so low. We will be here in Marshall County wacking the crap out of jakes and longbeards with decoys and taking pictures in front of our woodpile. Since the numbers are so low in your area why fill your tags every year? you should save some for the next year. I know the law says you can kill 4 but the numbers are low so just kill 2 or even 1. Save the rest for the next year. If you keep that up for a few years maybe your turkey numbers will pick up. just a thought,

Don't lash out at me, I was simply saying that there are things which just don't need to be said in the public's eye. Some thoughts are better left in ones head.

My turkey numbers are fine, however the rest of the state seems to have some issue going on.

Of course marshall county is fine, it is one of the best in the state. Heck if you can't kill 4 longbeards there, then you dang ure can't kill one at the butterball factory \:D
Who said what?? This is so involved that I'm confused. Of course, I confuse easily. LOL

Wingnut, throwing out insults by quoting me, and pointing fingers like I have been acting like deerlawyer and bashing jake killers. Guess he feels big and bad killing a couple of birds in Marshall County, where even the blind limit out each spring \:D \:D

No one flip out, that was a joke.
And a good one, I might add.
May everyone hunt and shoot what they want and and don't attack anyone else because they do the same. Peace.

No one's eyes go bad looking on the bright side of life.

#1342626 - 05/26/09 08:11 PM Re: anti jake folks [Re: ]
MRUTVOL
6 Point

Loc: Goodlettsville,Tennessee,USA

Originally Posted By: bsl
That is funny that you say some things are better left unsaid captain.I would hate to see what you said if you weren't holding back.lol

You don't want to know what crosses my mind daily as I go through pages of this and other forums. \:D

Hey Hook I must say your new attitude is refreshing to say the least! \:\) As a matter of fact you have held back better than I would have on a couple post. Even though some have tried to trash it this is a pretty informative thread IMO.

Page 6 of 6 « First<23456

Moderator:  RUGER, Bobby G, Unicam, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck, Grizzly Johnson, gtk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered and 42 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180120 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.006 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.